Temporary Invoicing for Gum's Med Fields

I know you all have explained this multiple times already but I’m looking for the PM feature so I can request an invoice for an audio but I don’t see it. I’m kinda new to the forums as well so I do apologize.

1 Like

Welcome! :slight_smile:
Click on Sammy’s profile and a pop up will appear. On the left, You can see a blue bar with Message on it. That’s how you initiate a PM :)

4 Likes

Yes! Just got my downloads from Sammy. Twitch in Time,Acu-automaton,Superhuman RNA, Plasma teeth, Aquisition Abdominal and MOST important: Woven:Magic! Thanks again Dream/SammyG!

10 Likes

May i ask what the payment options are? Or is it only credit card?

I actually don’t have the plasmatron. If anyone has it, would appreciate it being sent.

I am also working on possibly adding crypto payments to the site… No promises. But just something I am working on.

13 Likes

Sent

2 Likes

Got it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

anybody have wealth mantras?
send over a copy please.

16 Likes

Sent!

8 Likes

Still able to PM you for purchases? :sweat_smile: I’m late to the party.

1 Like

Looool
I hope you sent your affiliate link :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You pm sam :owl:
:owl:
Or should i say…. Hoot

2 Likes

Hello, i just recently joined after noticing the missing audios on gumroad and then finding the answer here on the forums here. Since im limited atm because I literally made this account today is there an email that I can contact you at regarding a possible invoice? That is if I haven’t missed the window of opportunity that this offer is available. Thank you.

2 Likes

@SammyG, please see the post above this reply of mine. This new forum would like to contact you for a purchase.

@Tom_Ato404, I have just flagged Sammy for you. That should cause him to get in touch with you so that you two discuss what you all need to discuss. Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Hi, Tom_Ato404!
Welcome Aboard

4 Likes

Thank you very much =) much appreciated

3 Likes

Seems like you can also buy a lot of the audio’s here…

1 Like

This redirects to Gumroad…

3 Likes

I apologize if this sounding a bit stupid but have people that have bought the audios through the invoice confirmed that they do work still even though they were technically shared? I did read that it was all intention thou can someone confirm it would ease my overthinking mind. Thank you

2 Likes

Mine worked

1 Like