Temporary Invoicing for Gum's Med Fields

When you purchased them through Sammy, he wasn’t sharing them with you. You purchased them.

You’re all good!

5 Likes

True and thank you for your feedback =) both of you

2 Likes

Hello, i’m considering buying woven worlds - magic. Is this still possible?

2 Likes

Follow the instructions in the OP. Sammy will let you know.

4 Likes

I sent a pm a few days ago on the forum here, was I supposed to email you instead with the tracks I’m looking to buy? @SammyG

I apologize if I misunderstood. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’re good! Its just he gets a bunch - hes a very fancy schmany busy man so it might take a bit but he’ll get to you! Eventually but surely :)

3 Likes

Thank you I appreciate that :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, SammyG (I won’t tag you, so you won’t have ANOTHER Notification :sweat_smile:), for all you are doing for us/all this Hard Work!!!

3 Likes

Sorry about that mate. Just caught wind of your email. Some get lost in the sauce. If they do, I don’t mind getting bumped.

5 Likes

Thank you Sammy, sorry for the misunderstanding sometimes it escapes me how swamped you guys are. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

sent dm @SammyG

1 Like

Apologize for my absence as of late. I just got married! The wedding turned out better than I could have ever imagined :grin:

Just taking a slight break from things but will moderate silently.

Sorry if I’ve been a bit late to fulfil certain things. I will squeeze in some work as soon as I get the chance

96 Likes

Ea ea ea ea ea ea ea ea

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Grow so Quickly :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Sam ! Wow ! Congratulations :tada:

Ahhhh

17 Likes

15 Likes

ommmg we need a celebration thread!!

Sammmy congratulations!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

:bride_with_veil::man_in_tuxedo:

18 Likes

Damn this needs its own thread.

Well done man.:raised_hands::raised_hands:

15 Likes

congrats bro

11 Likes

Congratulations Sammy! :bride_with_veil: :man_in_tuxedo: :dancing_men: :dancing_women: :people_holding_hands: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

13 Likes

Congratulations! Best wishes to you both!

18 Likes

Congrats man @SammyG

14 Likes