Testosterone Does Not Build Muscle

Title not completely true, but studies have shown that Androgen Receptors are the key factor in muscle growth as opposed to the amount of hormone you have in your body. I would like to request an audio that causes your cells to create new Androgen Receptors, like a cell growth and expression audio. If you have low androgen receptors, you cannot build more muscle even if your test levels are high. So this new audio will EXTREMELY increase results with Test V2.5, DHT and Myostatin etc.

Here’s a study to reference: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6189473/

2 Likes

Just to add, I really enjoy the audios that directly affect our bodies as opposed to fields that emulate drugs like SARMS or steroids. For example, I love the Testosterone Boost 2.5 as it causes my body to produce more test and the DHT which does the same.

Spirituality zone has one https://spiritualityzone.com/product/activate-increase-androgen-receptor-density-in-the-body-advanced-version/

2 Likes

Androgenic Receptors Sensitivity does build muscle but not testosterone, to get a sensitive Androgen Receptors, by training, or using automated workouts audio by time androgen receptors will get more sensitive.

1 Like

Never heard of them. Do you have experience with their products?

Here’s the free version to experiment with https://spiritualityzone.com/activate-increase-androgen-receptor-density-in-the-body/

1 Like

Yea, I use some of his audios

he’s legit

1 Like

Yes, that’s true. Testosterone needs to bind with the androgen receptors to have an effect.

If your androgen receptors are not sensitive or less in number then testo won’t be of much use.

The receptors can be increased through normal weight training or you can use audios from other creators like Maitreya or spirituality zone since dream hasn’t made one yet.

Think we discussed this few months back in some thread. I don’t remember which one.

3 Likes

Thanks, both of you

1 Like

I apologize if I am bringing something up that was already discussed

No need to apologize. It’s okay.

Receptors. Things need to go into receptors for it to work.

Testosterone is effective, trenbolone even further.

1 Like

There’s 3 androgen receptor audios:

1. Maitreya
  2. Binaural nutrition
  3. Spirituality zone

I’ve tried them all and in my experience Spirituality zone’s is the best one . I was even thinking about getting the advanced version . Although that is just for bodybuilders, but why not ?:grin::muscle:

6 Likes

Does androgen receptor increase extreme growth of bodyhair and can cause hairloos on head?

Sorry for my ignorance
I have heard from some people rumours, experiences on some social media places

1 Like

I did notice my beard grows faster . From the Spirituality zone one. But i think he excluded the prostate and scalp from the androgen receptor increase !

Sorry, but what it can do badly to the prostate?

Great that it has some protections for you guys

Wow, Spiritual zone really looks awesome. Thanks for the info, I’m so glad I posted this!

1 Like

The common opinion is that its androgen that cause benign prostatic hyperplasia ,which can turn into prostate cancer . But newer studies actually show it might be the opposite .

1 Like

Yep. Ridicilous psuedoscience one might file under ‘brainwashing and demasculization propaganda’.

5 Likes