Thank You Captain Nemo - thread made in dec 2022

This THREAD IS ONLY ABOUT HIM, OUR AWESOME CAPTAIN!

Post Whatever POSITIVE Feedback you want or Your Thank You to/for The Most Awesome Creator Ever: Captain Nemo/Dreamweaver!

Update:

Thank You for Everything, @Captain_Nemo, @SammyG And Everyone who has helped me or my mom! :pray:

60 Likes

He is da best
He knows a lot of stuff
He takes care of us all
He sees us as equals and he is not looking us from above
He keeps giving
He is da best ever I want to know him better and become friends.

Thanks Captain!

36 Likes

Captain is the best human ever!
He is very cool and great!

28 Likes

I fully agree with Theo
Thank you @Whatever02900 for creating this thread

23 Likes

Thank you cap!

Sammy do u raps man

Cause @anon51404939 is bad

25 Likes

Captain has Changed My Life, Except for My Parents and a few other persons, dead or Alive, I consider Him THE MOST AWESOME GUY Of our current Time(s)!

Thanks to You, I Can Breathe Better!

Thank you so much! :pray::heart:

ALSO MY MOM IS BETTER, SHE RECENTLY STARTED LISTENENING TO FEWER FIELDS, BUT FOR AT LEAST HALF AN HOUR AND HER WOUNDS ARE HEALING MUCH FASTER!

32 Likes

Words cannot encapsulate what being here has meant to me, and there’s no here without our beloved Captain. Thank you for giving of your talents and abilities and heart so that we can grow and flourish. Thank you for showing us that you are on the path like we are and that the path isn’t perfect. Thank you for giving and forgiving. Thank you for being you. Love and blessings to you and yours. :pray: :woman_mage: :rose:

34 Likes

One day I’ll tell the whole story but here’s the short version: before creating a username and landing here, offing myself and just being done with it all was a very, very real possibility. I felt so desperate, alone and trapped that you wouldn’t believe it. No matter how many right moves I made, everything was still on its way to hell. I needed miracles - and, guess what? I found someone capable of creating them.

Nothing but gratitude. There is so much hope now. Doors slightly ajar, new paths emerging. Thank you.

32 Likes

Same here :heart:

23 Likes

I like Captain Nemo too
:rose:

27 Likes

i like captain nemo too

sincere and selfless sharing 🫶

25 Likes

Without him i wouldnot be arround to be able to thank him for the beautiful creations he made.

most hardworking and most giving person i know,

i trully hope he recieves the same and multiplied amount of gratitute, love and healing and most of all understanding he gives us… me.

you are King, Captain!

great thread btw.

28 Likes

Though even in the forum alone we are an (even) smaller portion of Sapien Medicine users, a lot of us appreciate you and the selfless work you are doing.
Thank you very much.

26 Likes

Captain is the best :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

I love Captain Nemo :hugs:

29 Likes

I found Captain, Sammy and their work at a very difficult time physically and emotionally and I know I could not be where I am today without it. I am so much happier and healthier on many levels and their influence on me has also improved the lives of those around me.

And I will never forget them, or any of this. I’m extraordinarily lucky and I think anyone who even knows about it is also extraordinarily lucky. We could have lived our whole lives never knowing.

31 Likes

Cap. There will always be a bed, a hot meal, few pints of Guinness, hot whiskey, a Tayto sandwich, a trip around the Ring of Kerry or over to Skellig Michael on me anytime you ever feel like a trip back over to Ireland. My words alone will never be able to be enough for what you have done for me so far in only a year and a half of discovering your work that nothing or no one else has been able to help me with in almost 15 years of absolute turmoil. But most of all for your kindness for listening to me and helping me out in so many ways when you didn’t even have to respond to any of my messages. Or when you even just reached out by yourself to give me advice or information on certain things i had mentioned on the forum.
I appreciate all of which you have helped me and many others with.
It’s just a pity that at times people seem to come along and throw blame at others for their own short comings and you have to feel the brunt of it. They forget that you are also human and that you have feelings that can be hurt. Just know that the 1% of people who come along every now and then, they do not represent the other 99% of us who you have truly left a permanent mark on our lives for the better. Without being over dramatic, my life is being saved by your work 100%.
From the bottom of my heart to the highest planes, thank you for everything you do for us all :heart: And a big thanks to Sammy and all others on here who help make the forum what it is with all the great help, all the great support and all the good laughs that make this place what it is.

31 Likes

CAP the best of the best!

18 Likes

Captain makes my life full of hope for a better future! :sparkling_heart:

22 Likes

Come on everyone… give me three cheers for Captain Nemo! :beers: :champagne:

Me) Hip-hip!
You) Hooray!!
Me) Hip-hip!
You) Hooray!!
Me) Hip-hip!
You) Hooray!!