Thank You, Everyone

I just wanted to say thank you to every I met here. It has been such a highly motivating experience to find this forum and to even find Sapien Medicine period.

The people I met here have made everything an easy transition from noob to slightly less of a noob lol. I have started thinking in totally different ways, becoming more open, and becoming more knowledgeable. You guys have helped me so much.

I’ve had my ups and downs filled with trauma, pain, mental health issues, and just wanting to die.
I have been alone recently, in an area where I have nothing in common with people besides that we are people. I don’t share the same race, the same music, the same upbringing, nothing. This caused me to be depressed and it makes you feel like a ghost when people don’t want to talk to you or get to know you, even when you used to have a huge social life in the past. I’ve learned how isolating life can be.

But everyone here has helped me tremendously and I just can’t thank you all enough for showing the kindness that you have bestowed upon me. I no longer feel that loneliness and the traumas are being removed from the fields. All I can say is thank you and I hope you all reach your goals and succeed because surely you are helping me to.

You guys have shown me a whole different side of life, I read your comments so much and gain so much insight. I just can’t thank you enough for having me. Every time I come on this forum somebody says something that makes me smile.

A special shoutout to @Psimindset @lawliet @anon3411921 @Dyslexic_Professor, because you guys have been nothing short of friends from the moment I met each of you. Every single one of you has taught me something and I just wanna say I really appreciate you guys very much. I’m happy to call you 4 friends.

24 Likes

Pleasure to be friends with you bro :muscle:

9 Likes

This is the most beautiful :heart:

10 Likes

That’s the Point of No Return.

Don’t forget to thank yourself for allowing yourself to absorb what others have shared, not many can do that, you played a role in it as well. Show yourself some well deserved love.

5 Likes

My dawg fr. :handshake:

1 Like

Agreed, now it’s time to focus on the healing and the self love.

3 Likes

Surely it is the PoNR lol, it’s been a rough 3 years of the Point of No Return, but now I am growing. Took a while to get back up and stay up, but I’m up now. image

4 Likes

You are awsome. Rock that fields :green_heart::boom:
Such a wonderfull topic

5 Likes

Thank you Kate! It’s always a pleasure to speak with you. Your positivity is contagious.

3 Likes

I have my dark side. Trust me :wink:

4 Likes

I also want to give another special thank you to @Dr_Manhattan @Desiree @Nabs101 @igem for being like a big sister and big brother to me. Your advice helped a lot. Even some of your posts that weren’t directed to me that I come across have helped.

I appreciate all the advice you have shared and how you’ve helped me. Part of the reason I’ve jumped into 2 years of knowledge in 2 months.

I think that you have made the forum a smooth transition for me. From knowing nothing to having a basic understanding of these new concepts.

6 Likes

Also thankful for @anon26800771 @Sims @SoulStar33 for our friendship as well. It’s always great when I see you guys. Thanks for those deep conversations and just overall brain discussions. (I need as much stimulation as I can get when it comes to intelligence, my favorite topic. :grin:)

But overall I’m glad I met you guys, and it’s great to know you.

7 Likes

Same, Man, I’m grateful to have met you. :pray:

2 Likes

Also very grateful, especially when u reached out, I’m not the best expressing my feelings but it really means a lot to me :pray:

2 Likes

Hi, JoJo. I am really grateful that you have been so fearless in working with the brain fields. I have read your results with great interest. I am going more slowly, but that’s me, lol. Thanks for being a part of this wonderful forum. I agree that friends can be made here that make all the difference. Be blessed.
angel good-morning-beautiful

4 Likes

Thank you Rose! I’m going to try to reach very high levels intellectually. It’s great to have met everyone here, and like you said great to have friends here. People who grow with you and you see the intelligence improvements together.

Thank you for always making me feel welcomed. Always great to talk to you.

2 Likes

You know. It’s time for me to really take off. I had the most vivid dream about who I was to become and it seemed so far fetched. Seemed so unreachable, unattainable, whatever you wanna call it.

But then I found fields in the same month… The fields have shown me that I can do I can accomplish those things, and more. That my goals should not be limited, but rather grow with the intelligence and understandings that I’m jumping into.

Then there came 3 waves…

The first wave:
I met @Psimindset, and he took me in. Me being an absolute noob literally 3 months ago, not knowing anything except for permanent brain enhancement and brain regeneration. (Tomorrow will be my 3rd month anniversary in the forum.)
Psimindset taught me very much. He taught me how to use my fields, what karma was about, how to go through life and interact with the world from a spiritual perspective. He saw my thought patterns, gave me advice, wisdom, and then gave me a reading which agreed with all of my goals that my Higher Self laid out for me. It became blantantly obvious that I was going to reach these levels of success. That I was on the right path, and that I just needed to trust myself. Without Psimindset, I would know only a fraction of what I know. You may hear me refer to him as teacher, but he told me soon I will become the teacher. Since I’ve met him, I’ve compacted years worth of knowledge into the span of 3 months. He took MANY hours to talk to teach me, and now I call him my best friend.

The second wave:
I met a man named @Dr_Manhattan who was known as the brain guy. It was awesome, because I instantly reached for brain fields and I wanted to learn as much as possible about them, yet I couldn’t grasp even the slightest of understandings about brain fields. They seemed so abstract, so far-fetched, so “unexplained” even. Yet once I started playing these fields, they became more and more obvious to me. I began realizing more and more what each of them do, how to prioritize them in order to achieve my own goals. What different things mean psychologically and so much more. Now you see me giving advice to many, and helping others. I also got a 100 in my psychology class without ever studying because I’ve just gained the intelligence to do so. This is not to boast, because all of you can do this… if anything, it’s to boast about Philip. Who has helped create the dozen (give or take) of brain fields that I use every day.

But that’s not the reason why he’s in the second wave. The reason why he was the second wave, is because of the conversations we had behind the scene… you see, I wanted to leave the forum, and just take my fields and go… I also wanted to give up on my dreams and just settle for a PHD in psychology. (Which is a PHENOMENAL degree and I still may get it, it’s just not what MY goals are, therefore I would be settling, since my higher self pushed me towards something else.) Me and Philip have talked about life, dreams, goals, the brain OUTSIDE of intelligence brain fields, and more. He was my second teacher. Someone who taught me a lot in such a short time. (Lol he even thought I’d been in the forum for a year on my 2 month anniversary of being in the forum, that’s how much we’ve talked, and I’ve grown.) He told me about dealing with stress, about shields, how to even handle racism, etc. But most importantly, he helped dissolve limiting beliefs through our conversations. He was to me as Dreamweaver is to him. It has been two “conceptual conglomerates” (lol) conversing amongst each other and talking about deep or regular topics, but each time I’ve taken something special away from it. He even told me yesterday that I will have a good life, and gave me some more hope through this lonely, and treacherous path that I’m experiencing.

The third wave:
This is when I looked at myself and looked at my little brothers who need me and look up to me dearly, then looked at my friends who are on similar paths and we motivate each other (You know who you are guys: @anon26800771 @anon3411921 @Dyslexic_Professor @Sims and a couple more), and then I realized that I have my goals that MUST be achieved. There are various businesses, languages, skills, and others that I must tap into and master… I realized that I can’t allow myself to sit any longer… That I must go through the fire, attack it with full force, and then take off into the path that my higher self laid out. Today is the day where I put my foot down. My lucky number has always been 21, and now I am 21 years old. My higher self knew that this would be the year everything changes for me, and exponentially. Make no mistake about it, I’m coming for everything.

Thank you everyone else who has played a role in my growth, understandings, and even those who I’ve had problems with, because I’ve grown from those things as well. I can’t stress enough how thankful I am for everyone and everything that I’ve seen, heard, or learned from you guys.

I see that I’m at a dead end. My life is refusing to allow me to sit in this mediocrity that I’ve been in, and I’m entering a point of no return. My life is becoming chaos, the job, the friendships, everything. My meditations, higher self communication, the universe, Ascensionaut, etc. are allowing me to experience the crumbling of comfortability to push me towards expansion. I am not sad at all. I know what must be done.

Thank you.

11 Likes

Blessings on your journey :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you Rose. You just know when it’s time you know? Lol, it just can’t get anymore blatantly obvious that where your habits, thought patterns, and mannerisms lie, cannot possibly lead you to the path of who you want, and need to be.

I was walking to my car after class, and my higher self told me to talk to this random guy at college, I said ok sure…

I turn around to see if he’s still around. (It’s a big campus, class was out for like 20 minutes already, there’s a good chance he would’ve been gone already.) I turn around, and he’s there, like 15 steps behind me…

I never met the guy, we didn’t even sit on the same side of the classroom. Yet I knew to ask him a question:

“You’re in business, aren’t you?” The guy laughs and says “How’d you know?”

Then from that point on we talked, and I allowed him to state what business he’s attempting next, without telling him mine, (in order to know if this is legit the universe trying to build me business connections or not.) and indeed, he is trying the same business as me…

Whether me and him work together or not, the signs just show. My job is getting more toxic, less pay is coming in, feeling more drained. I get more signs to start a business. More people keep encouraging me. I know it’s time.

Thanks again Rose.

2 Likes

beautiful realization.

all the best and come back when ready to show the way to the future noobs :)

1 Like