The 1 Hour 2nd Pentacle of Mars Chi Ball

Septarion, Krow-Vauchs, and Caladrius, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the 2nd Pentacle of Mars linked to the quantum field for unlimited quantum energy and constantly active for a period of one hour.

1 Like

Septarion, Krow-Vauchs, and Caladrius, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the 2nd Pentacle of Mars linked to the quantum field for unlimited quantum energy and constantly active for a period of one hour.

1 Like

Septarion, Krow-Vauchs, and Caladrius, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the 2nd Pentacle of Mars linked to the quantum field for unlimited quantum energy and constantly active for a period of one hour. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

1 Like

Septarion, Krow-Vauchs, and Caladrius, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the 2nd Pentacle of Mars linked to the quantum field for unlimited quantum energy and constantly active for a period of twenty four hours

1 Like

Is it alright to do custom time periods

1 Like

is it alright to ask for it for someone else?

1 Like

Let’s see?

It’s not officially the instruction set for this post. Did you get it? Did it last 24 hours?

Septarion, Krow-Vauchs, and Caladrius, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the 2nd Pentacle of Mars linked to the quantum field for unlimited quantum energy and constantly active for a period of twenty four hours

1 Like

Yes. It’s still going

1 Like

@SorcerySupreme can we do for others ?

1 Like

Do it to yourself and focus the healing energy of Jesus on the person in your mind. His power is to be used on others, after all.

2 Likes

1 Like

Septarion, Krow-Vauchs, and Caladrius, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the 2nd Pentacle of Mars linked to the quantum field for unlimited quantum energy and constantly active for a period of one hour

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Septarion, Krow-Vauchs, and Caladrius, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the 2nd Pentacle of Mars linked to the quantum field for unlimited quantum energy and constantly active for a period of one hour

1 Like

Septarion, Krow-Vauchs, and Caladrius, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the 2nd Pentacle of Mars linked to the quantum field for unlimited quantum energy and constantly active for a period of one hour, thank you

1 Like

1 Like