The 1 Hour 2nd Pentacle of Mars Chi Ball

When you reply as below, the named beings will do as you command. Krow-Vauchs is a light servitor.

Septarion, Krow-Vauchs, and Caladrius, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the 2nd Pentacle of Mars linked to the quantum field for unlimited quantum energy and constantly active for a period of one hour, thank you.

It will still work if you copied the version without the thanks.

10 Likes

Septarion, Krow-Vauchs, and Caladrius, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the 2nd Pentacle of Mars linked to the quantum field for unlimited quantum energy and constantly active for a period of one hour.

Septarion, Krow-Vauchs, and Caladrius, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the 2nd Pentacle of Mars linked to the quantum field for unlimited quantum energy and constantly active for a period of one hour.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Septarion, Krow-Vauchs, and Caladrius, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the 2nd Pentacle of Mars linked to the quantum field for unlimited quantum energy and constantly active for a period of one hour, thank you.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Septarion, Krow-Vauchs, and Caladrius, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the 2nd Pentacle of Mars linked to the quantum field for unlimited quantum energy and constantly active for a period of one hour, thank you. :pray: :two_hearts:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

@SorcerySupreme I could feel a jolt of enegry instantly.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like