The 13th Skull NFT: Testimonials

YOO haha that’s really awesome!! I’m gonna do the same thing! Nice! :ok_hand::relieved:

1 Like

This is only picture I am aware of.

https://spring-api.vercel.app/images/Skull.jpg
(798x684)

Image looks like its screenshot from original video
https://openseauserdata.com/files/54283767816b33c40fff8e11036dffa4.mp4#t=0.001

You can try something like https://ezgif.com/video-to-jpg to extract image.

2 Likes

Nowadays the mindset is rather “whatever fits your belief system and works for you”

Not even sure the mandala had that effect, but it worked temporarily for my subconscious mind.
Until it found new excuses for “servitor beings” to not work anymore.

:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks, got it.

1 Like

bump The 13th Crystal Skull - YouTube

Daily connection to Skull helps in all facets…I’m doing that from sometime now;

3 Likes

im having blockages communicating with her… any tips? ive defo seen some things being manifested but not all

Use mystic tarot reader

Thats what I do (with other nfts)

seems to work

1 Like

Enhance the connection by staring at the gif while looping it and talking to it.

And of course play the Malleable Ego if you have it and SLR v3

Skull 13 never fails. Might be a blockage or fear somewhere.

Imo or experience, skull is a powerhouse type of consciousness that connects to yours to deliver what you want or ask.

So if it doesnt maybe deep down you are not sure if its possible or not or if you really want that or not? Or it scares you a bit maybe?

Whichever the case, while staring at it you can tell it that, just trust me It listens always, ask it to strenghten the connection, to free you from fears, to believe your words when u ask for something while ignoring what lies in your subconscious or heart or wherever in case its different.

And ask that daily

Its weird lol you know i dont have it anymore.

And you know why i sold it? Well apart from the money, or maybe why i didnt hesitate to sell it when i had the chance?

Because i felt he was my crutches for EVERYTHING, i was becoming lazy at exploring, evolving and using my innate abilities, i was using it all day long for whatever, like literally everything, from the smallest silly thing ahh felt so good having that magic wand, until it started to feel wrong… for me tho, for my path, my process, my story. I have said many times for others NFTs “oh i would never let this one go” and then i did :laughing: but this one i really thought id die with it, cause wooot?? I cant imagine my life without it. Nooo

Who wouldnt want it to have such power at your disposal no matter what. My goodness…

But i let go of it. Baam! In an blink of an eye when i saw the chance after 1 year with It. And i NEVER regretted. Never.
In fact i have regretted letting go of some other NFTs instead :upside_down_face:

I actually felt free and in charge again of my life, i have missed it? Yes in some certain occasions yep. But even in those harsh moments its absence pushed me to grow and move.

All this just to tell you…

SKULL 13 never fails. Trust me.

So its probably just fear of something, maybe you will know if you ponder a bit, ask him? :sweat_smile:

But the staring at the gif is a great way to connect to him.

Or her as you call it.

Best of luck

10 Likes

Could anyone suggest how to make my :skull: absorb a particular NFT completely which is only mandala and help me with the NFT’s benefits.

Can :skull: access the contents of this forum and learn?

3 Likes

would love to know aswell

also thanks @Lunamoon22 as always <3

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There is a psychic backend somewhere where the reality of this forum and its exchanged info exists - I think that’s very accessible for the skull

@Mouldytea If going by the method of existing blockages, you can ask him to energetically highlight these blockages in you so you can also get a sense of these points and start removing them.

5 Likes

My :skull: makes certain things happen and certain things I’m not sure he even hears. Things do not turn out the way I want even with sufficient lead-time. :expressionless:

3 Likes

play slr 3.0 bro thats been a massive game changer in me communicating with her and its only been 4 days!!

2 Likes

I don’t know if there is any problem communicating with my :skull: I feel the presence very clearly but don’t know why he is behaving like this, will see. Thanks for the input.

1 Like

There are times where the skull has not been the most efficient, granted.
and yes, SLR 3.0 helps a lot
Plasma bioactive beach with the Node technique from the Guide to Multiple NFTs works for me with any NFT I’m having trouble with.
You can draw a tubular node or tap into the already existing one with the plasma beach
connect yourself to one end and your skull on the other.
You will feel an instant connection and the image will “light up”
That’s your green light it’s working!

5 Likes

Thanks will try

1 Like

wait i dont understand the node thing, ive read your post on mutlitple nfts (great post btw) but just a bit confused on dis thx

2 Likes

Observe the image on the plasma bioactive beach. the field itself feels like tubular line of the color green. The node is simply a convergent line between you and the destination; whereas the destination is the NFT and the line is the information traveling between you and the NFT.

reference:

information travel:

simply, what you do:

advanced level:

Place one image on one end; establish that connection; extend the line to another. Do this with as many NFTs as you like.

8 Likes

thank you so much

1 Like

do u do dis everyday or is 1 time enough my friend ?

1 Like