The 22 Letters of The Enochian Alphabet

Welcome,

In the annals of esoteric knowledge, the Enochian Alphabet stands out as a profound and mystical system of communication, purportedly delivered to John Dee and Edward Kelley in the 16th century by angelic entities. Each letter of this sacred alphabet is believed to connect directly to specific energies, realms, and angels that govern various aspects of our universe and consciousness. Today, we are privileged to present to you a collection of 22 morphic field, each intricately designed around these powerful Enochian symbols.

Every field within this unique collection acts as a conduit, offering the user a pathway to connect deeply with the energies and angelic beings associated with each Enochian letter. As you explore and immerse yourself in the vibrations of these tools, you will find doors to other realms, insights, and transformative experiences awaiting.

You can find these in the Sapien Shop link below :point_down::point_down:

52 Likes

Amazing!

7 Likes

Damn the artworks are godly.

5 Likes

Dream rest bro! You are on fire. Thank you so much for these wonderful gems :pray:

6 Likes

Thanks for posting. Interesting, it says in the descriptions for each it is on venly.

5 Likes

Enochian - Wikipedia

6 Likes

Lol, that’s quite an expansion!

2 Likes

Whoaaaa

2 Likes

Tested the add to cart option and copies exceed 10,000. Don’t worry about FOMO people.

9 Likes

35 Likes

Damn, do these come with an audio of their own?

3 Likes

Oof, Venly didn’t go well for the Persephone and other deity releases 🫠

3 Likes

All are looking best especially FAM and MED :star2::rocket:

3 Likes

Blessings is 200 copies and some much less though

3 Likes

Ahh I see, I tested one out and assumed the other letters also exceeded 10,000 copies.

Well, commence the FOMO.

IMG_2211

5 Likes

Absolutely :joy:

5 Likes

This is a huge collection. I’m immensely interested in things of this nature. Yet, I’m broke now. :sob:

4 Likes

i was able to add at least a million of each… But we need Elon or someone else to make that purchase. And then probably Venly would implode, including all our wallets, the universe would collapse and re-incarnate as a 9-dimensional one, and we would all experience an abundance of pints of Guinness.

Well, don’t panic.
And always bring a towel

5 Likes

yeah I wanna surf that one
beer and towel, check

The energy coming off of those images is crazy! Feels like the top of my head wants to come off. :slight_smile:

Masterful, O Chief of Sapienmed!

8 Likes

Also Drux looks like a rockstar-angel - cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes