The 9 Financial Points (Public)

https://we.tl/t-8ROMUwGUOx

58 Likes

It was then… I was a little mistaken. lol

Initially, this project was also supposed to be super secret and closed. But…

Not everyone on this forum has had the opportunity to acquire an artifact of wealth, not everyone has the Imperial Egg (although it is not only associated with monetary riches, it constantly reveals other, amazing facets and possibilities), not everyone has the Horn of Plenty, Financial Freedom or the Dragon of Wealth. We present a relative counterpart for all forum, based on amazing alchemy, which, will serve the owner as a powerful aid in his life.

The idea of this project is to connect in one thread 9 not huge in scale, but powerful and holistic financial & luck concepts for full protection of finances, optimization of money thinking, acquiring the status of “Master of money streams”, cleaning and balancing the main energy channels of a person that interact with the money lines of an individual… Also, this holistic concept should strengthen the personal financial “egregore”, add a “code” of well-being to a person’s life, strengthen the energy of intention “money karma”, Success formula, stop-crisis, total financial protection, navigation of new opportunities, “Conductor” of Good Luck, Money Magnet and so on.

The connecting link in this project is the Ring of Odin

The Draupnir is a magical golden ring**, a symbol and source of great infinite wealth (+ fertility and male power). It is wealth in the most general sense, which is constantly multiplied (every ninth night this gold ring is “multiplied”: eight gold rings of the same weight fall from it, exactly like the original, but without the ability to “clone” themselves. If you collect 24 such rings in a month (=9th, 18th, 27th day), they can be joined into a belt. And such a belt will bring its owner invulnerability in any battle. Runologists have a Matrix of Odin’s Ring - it has one single task: to protect, enhance and increase everything placed in it.

D e s i g n

Point number 1: Rockefeller’s uncirculated (inexchangeable) coin, with powerful monetary energy

Many wealthy businessmen have always carried an unsettled bill, an amulet of financial good fortune. For several centuries, it has been recognized as one of the most effective. It is known that the seven-year-old John Rockefeller put in a porcelain dish the coppers he received for candy. He did not waste money and admired the wealth, and he put one of the coins in his pocket and kept it with him all the time. This habit did not change with age - the amulet for wealth was always with him. Rockefeller believed that with its help, he is accompanied by good luck in business, the amulet helps to make lucrative agreements and make super-profits.

Unshared coin Rockefeller is largely due to his status as the richest man. The main thing is to keep the amulet with you and never spend it.

Point number 2: G. Ford’s square

This amulet is considered a small trick of a huge number of wealthy people today. It is thanks to its help that Henry Ford was able to open companies and make a profit in a short period of time. The basis of this amulet is the magic square, developed by the ancient Greek philosopher Pythagoras. It is known from the legends that he lived with the Dogonians for a certain time and adopted the numerological tables from this tribe. Their power consisted in revealing the secret meaning of human destiny by the date of his birth, that’s why they were available only to the chosen ones. With time numerological tables began to be actively used for attraction of success and wealth, love and health.

As it is known, Henry Ford repeatedly tried to create an automobile company, but always failed and suffered losses. After he learned about the Pythagoras table, Henry displayed it on a bill. Such an amulet he wore all the time. The magical object worked in 1903, when the entrepreneur registered the Ford Motor Company, a company that gave him billions. Obviously, Pythagoras’ square drawn on the banknote promotes success and multiplication of income.

Point number 3: Chen Loban or Money Master

Feng Shui talisman Chen Loban or master of money, which helps to preserve wealth. Chen Loban is one of the most revered Chinese deities, his statuette is a family treasure and is traditionally passed down from generation to generation to enhance magical properties.

It is believed that the presence of this talisman in the house contributes not only to the safety of money, but also to their multiplication, prevents unreasonable spending and leakage of funds.

Chen Loban, the figure of a wise man, is constantly counting. He helps to plan things and avoid unwise spending. Its influence is felt especially strongly by those people who are associated with accounting, investments and so on. It helps its owner to control bank transactions and be in a winning position when currency exchange rates are unstable.

Point number 4: Horseshoe Energy

Protection from evil and the ability to provide its owner with material prosperity are the main, world-known capabilities of this powerful amulet. As a symbol, the horseshoe has associations with fertility and the forces of the earth. In ancient Egypt, it was not uncommon for pharaoh horses to lose their golden horseshoes, which naturally made the person who found them rich. To ensure prosperity in the house, people have been hanging a horseshoe on the door since the days of ancient Russia. Today, this magical object, worn as an amulet, provides success to many people.

A horseshoe is able to save, to multiply the wealth, to help in the accumulation of capital for certain purposes. It will save money from unnecessary spending, and attract wealthy sponsors.

Point number 5: Julius Caesar’s Stone

A ring inlaid with a diamond was Julius Caesar’s good-luck charm. In particular, when he was appointed pontiff, he wore a diamond ring on his index finger. The new position brought political victory and wealth to Julius Caesar, which allowed him to pay off his debts. In every endeavor, this energy will help to come to success, to increase income in a new business and to attract wealth in one’s life.

Point number 6: Qin Coins (Five Qin Dynasty Coins Invoke the Power of the Five Emperors of the Universe)

China reached its greatest dawn during the Qin Dynasty, when imperial coins were issued. Made in bronze and covered with gold, the coins of the rulers Kang Xi and Qian Moon exuded special power. Initially, they were used as money, but the emperors began to carry them constantly as a talisman and noticed that the amulet attracts financial prosperity. Conquest campaigns began to bring considerable booty, and the Qing Empire became the largest, most powerful state in all of East Asia.

A particularly telling case is when an amulet of Chinese coins brought its owner wealth in the form of financial prosperity and the position of chief priest in the temple. It all began when a poor pilgrim during a visit to the temple found a coin with the character of the ruler Kang Xi in the hole of one of the idols. Taking it as a gift from God, the pilgrim took it and did not part with the coin even in difficult times. After a while, the amulet worked and the pilgrim instantly became rich. Today, it is believed that in order to enhance the effect of the amulet, it is necessary to tie the coins with a ribbon (gold or red), which is also considered a symbol of wealth.

Point number 7: Jupiter Energy

If a person wants to gain wealth through trade, business or commerce, he should pay attention to the amulet of Jupiter. Its help consists in protection from competitors and troubles, in providing its owner with good luck in transactions. If a person is afraid of being duped by salesmen, such an amulet will prevent them from buying low-quality products, will not allow to be overpaid or cheated.

Having this energy, a person will definitely achieve success in trading activities, will master different variants of interaction with customers and understand the regularities of business. Modern entrepreneurs use it to clearly see the goal and strive to achieve it, not wasting energy on trifles. Some practitioners of the esoteric arts openly declare that as owners of the Jupiter talisman, they became successful entrepreneurs or achieved a stunning career. They have had opportunities that have allowed them to achieve wealth.

Point number 8: Chime Energy

Even in times of ancient Russia, the bell was hung on the three horses for a successful journey, and in England it was revered as an object capable of warding off evil forces, to save from evil thoughts, and attract money. For this purpose, the amulet was made in the form of the moon, crescent, or sun, and worn as an ornament. Even if a person has a bad streak in life, the bell will bring him a change for the better. It is able to protect against theft and loss on the road, as well as gain from a trip.

Point number 9: Success Knot

This magical tool can be worn as an amulet for wealth and prosperity. In China, Mongolia and Russia, the success knot was very popular. Its symbolism lies in the fact that the amulet acts as a bridge between the spiritual and material good, providing wealth and prosperity to its owner.

In magic, this energy helps the owner to achieve their goals, to find the desired prosperity. To strengthen the magical power to the amulet, you can also tie other signs symbolizing success and wealth.

I also highly recommend Captain’s more “classic” fields to optimize becoming a rich and successful person :)

Info

Woven Worlds - Millions

Woven Worlds - The Journey of The Chosen One

Woven Worlds - Contentment

Wealth Mantra Meditations

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/capital-governance?product=1277

and others…

49 Likes

Bro ur killing it with the public projects :raised_hands:

Respect

21 Likes

Wow!!! :raised_hands: :star_struck:

I love all your projects!! This is a total steal! :four_leaf_clover:

How many copies are there of this?

13 Likes

Only 88!!!

16 Likes

Today is a great day! Wow :star_struck: I’ve purchased a copy. And yes, I have to agree with @Dyslexic_Professor - you really are killing it, thank you one million times!

15 Likes

Woke up my brother up to get this. he just got a copy. :raised_hands:

This NFT gonna be insane

11 Likes

The name reminds me of Nine of Pentacles, and I guess the two would go really well with each other!
Thank you @Ugninis! :pray:

11 Likes

It’s the middle of the night here and I just woke up to get some water. Randomly decided to check the site and I see this!! So happy that I got a copy. I would have missed out.

Now back to bed… :sleeping: :sleeping:

Edit - Before I go, many thanks to @Ugninis for making this public and to @Captain_Nemo to creating this!! Win-win for all. :moneybag:

19 Likes

I always enjoy the projects you led with your team. @Ugninis
Thanks for opening it up to the forum!
:pray:

10 Likes

tenor (6)
Thanks Ugnis & Captain :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I just got it, thank you @Ugninis and @Captain_Nemo :slight_smile: !

11 Likes

Looks good, well done guys

11 Likes

one of the beautiful NFT

9 Likes

Thx for making this public 🫡

9 Likes

My brother just got me this and got himself a copy. Bro am too happy.

I havnt read the whole disc only scim reading, sorry @Ugninis I will read the whole thing when am less tired. But u think this will get my bank to make reviewing my accounts faster?

13 Likes

you will become a vip client for this bank :grin:

23 Likes

Thank you for ur response.

Just got a call from my bank. They want me to run the branch. I think i should take the job offer.

21 Likes

Start by managing a branch
then take over the entire bank :yum:

22 Likes

does this work from the wallet or direct contact like mandala?

6 Likes