The Black Sun šŸŒš

I need to read this thread carefully. For now, I will add it to my night stack along with Mental Health as suggested by UgniS & Barry!

8 Likes

i have the black sun, too!
can someone send me the audio?

2 Likes

pm you

1 Like

thank :relaxed: you!

2 Likes

I love this audio and eternity :sunglasses:

1 Like

You know, Iā€™m already afraid to give any specific advice - I have associations and I share them. :laughing:

And if it resonates, thatā€™s very cool :)

you know, on my work computer, there is a special folder called ā€œWealth, Success and Luckā€

I put the following mandalas in it: Alchemical Candle, Fin Freedom, Horn of Plenty, Forging of Sampo, 9 Fin Points, Wealth Manifesto, Imperial Egg, The Royal Oriental Armor (recently added), The Seven Lucky Gods, Dragon of Wealth and Black Sun

every 5 minutes the system changes the image on the computer, and the probability that I will look at every image for a whole day is quite high.

question - why did I include black sun in this folder? To be honest - I donā€™t know. It happened intuitively. And a very long time ago. :laughing:

Guys, those who have a main mailbox - Gmail

Gmail indexes beautifully, and it has a great search engine.
you can very quickly find your ā€œclaim NFTā€ email by typing in any product name

very handy :fire: :grin:

14 Likes

(my problem is that since my phantom extension on firefox is just a black nothing, then even if i press claim your nft on safari it goes nowhere but a black new site. on my phone it works perfectly but from there i can no download the audio.) sorry for off topic but i always feel bad to ask for the audio

1 Like

Tried the Black Sun today overnight, woke up at 3 am and then downloaded audio listened for the next 3 hrs.

It was really pleasant I like the energies.

Thereā€™s power aspect recognisable as well

11 Likes

Besides everything, the music in this one is really really cool.

Also noticing a lot of the clearing aspects.

10 Likes

hear, hear!!!

i have not come to thisā€¦ am asimilating the other audiosā€¦

timeā€¦

5 Likes

couldnot find the original image also

1 Like

Impressive nft
Its difficult to statuate on his power, but i feel i need it.
Its grounding, also clearing and enhancing energy and power. More spiritual than physical.
I feel calm and balance.
Its more than a tool, its like you need it to achieve a greater purpose.
Another strange effect is i can loop it a lot of times, i dont feel drained.

10 Likes

this would make sense as i think it has something to do with chakras

1 Like

Feeling immensely grateful to have received this incredible NFT in a trade today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I love the audio! Really cool track!! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

not chakras, i am confused. itā€™s the lotusflowers. i am more familiar with the lotusflowers. when they are active (through working with them) one can see behind the material world.

5 Likes

Haha you made me try this.
Woke up in a good mood which is quite rare.

6 Likes

20 Likes

I was sure that you have this NFT since the day of release :grin:

5 Likes

Lol.
I wished for it since the day of release. Very happy to have finally received it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I am actually glad how things worked out and that I only received it now because now I understand and appreciate it much more.

8 Likes

Today I have decided to work with the The Black Sun and Emotional Intelligence Technology NFTs and have been alternating between the two of them. They are both working in their own way doing what they have been designed to do and at the same time they are working well together. One is bringing emotions up to the surface and the other is obliterating those negative emotions.

The energy of this NFT feels the same but at the same time it feels different. Sorry, I know that doesnā€™t make sense but itā€™s how I am sensing it. It feels familiar but somehow different. I am still feeling the sensations but sort of flat and across my chest. It feels like my heart is being squeezed but itā€™s a loose squeeze. When I look inwards it looks like everything is flowing to the centre because the central plug has been pulled. As soon as the energy flow reaches the centre it feels as if it is being singed and I have a sense of it evaporating away. I am having all the sensations of a negentropic collapse happening except I am not able to follow it all the way through because it turns into vapour as it collapses. Itā€™s like the centre is a magnet drawing everything inward towards it and dissolving all negativity as it touches it. Sorry my imagination sometimes runs away with itself :roll_eyes: :grin: I am just trying to find ways to describe what I am sensing and feeling, except itā€™s not so easy to articulate what I feel happening within me.

Another life changing NFT!!!

21 Likes