The Black Sun šŸŒš

wow cool

2 Likes

I have the black sun nft, can someone send me the audio.

4 Likes

I need it too, thanks

3 Likes

I canā€™t PM you.

2 Likes

Dang I completely forgot I had tis NFTā€¦ Looked up only when Hauru mentioned and realized I have it lol

Thanks to @Gnosticmedic27 - got the audio now, its 4-min long!

5 Likes

Thank you bro
I have audio :relaxed: @Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

Only 120 copies guys

2 Likes

62 left

5 Likes

I need to read this thread carefully. For now, I will add it to my night stack along with Mental Health as suggested by UgniS & Barry!

8 Likes

i have the black sun, too!
can someone send me the audio?

2 Likes

pm you

1 Like

thank :relaxed: you!

2 Likes

I love this audio and eternity :sunglasses:

1 Like

You know, Iā€™m already afraid to give any specific advice - I have associations and I share them. :laughing:

And if it resonates, thatā€™s very cool :)

you know, on my work computer, there is a special folder called ā€œWealth, Success and Luckā€

I put the following mandalas in it: Alchemical Candle, Fin Freedom, Horn of Plenty, Forging of Sampo, 9 Fin Points, Wealth Manifesto, Imperial Egg, The Royal Oriental Armor (recently added), The Seven Lucky Gods, Dragon of Wealth and Black Sun

every 5 minutes the system changes the image on the computer, and the probability that I will look at every image for a whole day is quite high.

question - why did I include black sun in this folder? To be honest - I donā€™t know. It happened intuitively. And a very long time ago. :laughing:

Guys, those who have a main mailbox - Gmail

Gmail indexes beautifully, and it has a great search engine.
you can very quickly find your ā€œclaim NFTā€ email by typing in any product name

very handy :fire: :grin:

14 Likes

(my problem is that since my phantom extension on firefox is just a black nothing, then even if i press claim your nft on safari it goes nowhere but a black new site. on my phone it works perfectly but from there i can no download the audio.) sorry for off topic but i always feel bad to ask for the audio

1 Like

Tried the Black Sun today overnight, woke up at 3 am and then downloaded audio listened for the next 3 hrs.

It was really pleasant I like the energies.

Thereā€™s power aspect recognisable as well

11 Likes

Besides everything, the music in this one is really really cool.

Also noticing a lot of the clearing aspects.

10 Likes

hear, hear!!!

i have not come to thisā€¦ am asimilating the other audiosā€¦

timeā€¦

5 Likes

couldnot find the original image also

1 Like

Impressive nft
Its difficult to statuate on his power, but i feel i need it.
Its grounding, also clearing and enhancing energy and power. More spiritual than physical.
I feel calm and balance.
Its more than a tool, its like you need it to achieve a greater purpose.
Another strange effect is i can loop it a lot of times, i dont feel drained.

10 Likes