The Black Sun 🌚

this would make sense as i think it has something to do with chakras

1 Like

Feeling immensely grateful to have received this incredible NFT in a trade today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I love the audio! Really cool track!! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

not chakras, i am confused. it’s the lotusflowers. i am more familiar with the lotusflowers. when they are active (through working with them) one can see behind the material world.

5 Likes

Haha you made me try this.
Woke up in a good mood which is quite rare.

6 Likes

20 Likes

I was sure that you have this NFT since the day of release :grin:

5 Likes

Lol.
I wished for it since the day of release. Very happy to have finally received it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I am actually glad how things worked out and that I only received it now because now I understand and appreciate it much more.

8 Likes

Today I have decided to work with the The Black Sun and Emotional Intelligence Technology NFTs and have been alternating between the two of them. They are both working in their own way doing what they have been designed to do and at the same time they are working well together. One is bringing emotions up to the surface and the other is obliterating those negative emotions.

The energy of this NFT feels the same but at the same time it feels different. Sorry, I know that doesn’t make sense but it’s how I am sensing it. It feels familiar but somehow different. I am still feeling the sensations but sort of flat and across my chest. It feels like my heart is being squeezed but it’s a loose squeeze. When I look inwards it looks like everything is flowing to the centre because the central plug has been pulled. As soon as the energy flow reaches the centre it feels as if it is being singed and I have a sense of it evaporating away. I am having all the sensations of a negentropic collapse happening except I am not able to follow it all the way through because it turns into vapour as it collapses. It’s like the centre is a magnet drawing everything inward towards it and dissolving all negativity as it touches it. Sorry my imagination sometimes runs away with itself :roll_eyes: :grin: I am just trying to find ways to describe what I am sensing and feeling, except it’s not so easy to articulate what I feel happening within me.

Another life changing NFT!!!

21 Likes

I’ve played around 2 hrs and
I have the same effects today at my heart. Thought more of cleansing, and release. Could feel lighter afterwards.
Thanks for ur review. Interesting effects really, couldn’t realise this with mandala but more visible with audio. Thanks to dream for bonus audios.

9 Likes

can anyone explain the lyrics for this audio and how it is related to the black sun

Saturn was/is considered to be Black Sun and so many things were conspired that before Sun, Saturn was the source of life on the planet closer to the earth etc. Mercury and Saturn are key planets when it comes to alchemy but during renaissance Saturn took centre stage, people have attributed so many magical things to Saturn that it holds darkest of darkest secrets.

From my research other than Germany no other European country holds any significance to this idea or concept as imo it seems to be made up.

In the name of Saturn lodges in the occult scene in Germany people have done inhuman things and some people claim that they still do, I heard a podcast in which an occult author quoted the confessions of a Saturn black lodge leader to have played football with human babies, that is how sick they became.

Saturn gets all the bad rap thanks to these crazy conspiracy theorists, better take with a pinch of salt.

4 Likes

so in simple words what this field suppose to do?!

1 Like

From the description, it should help you to bring out the darkest aspects within you and use them as the gifts, integration of Shadow in Jungian terms.

11 Likes

Spiritual Transformation: The Black Sun symbol is sometimes associated with spiritual transformation, death and rebirth. It can be seen as a symbol of the cyclical nature of life, where endings give rise to new beginnings.

Inner Strength: Some people believe that the Black Sun symbol can be used as a source of inner strength and personal power. It can be seen as a symbol of resilience and the ability to overcome obstacles.

Connection to the Divine: In some spiritual traditions, the Black Sun symbol represents a connection to the divine or higher powers. It can be seen as a symbol of the interconnectedness of all things and the unity of the universe.

Enlightenment: The Black Sun symbol is sometimes associated with enlightenment, wisdom and knowledge. It can be seen as a symbol of the quest for self-discovery and the attainment of spiritual or philosophical truth.

17 Likes

thank you guys, extremly helpful answers .

3 Likes

I’m sure there will be so many videos in pro of this black sun conspiracy, only thing we can do is do research and question everything and come to a conclusion instead of blindly accepting what others say.

:slight_smile:

12 Likes

@sensin-sensei :grin: :beers:

6 Likes

This will be the :100:
:clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Maybe put Mental Health in the middle, what do you think? (I mean a collage of x3 mandalas) :slightly_smiling_face:

(but this is according to the logic of influence)

another option - in the middle - mandala Love

6 Likes