The Royal Oriental Armor (Private Project)

Feng Shui is a teaching on how to live in harmony with the world around us, created by the Chinese several thousand years ago. This people associate the state of balance with the flows of energy between man and nature. This harmony used to be natural for everyone, but over time, people began to move away from their original environment. Fengshui is designed to help humans achieve a favorable, balanced state.

Its original purpose was to protect people from adverse natural influences (floods, storms, earthquakes, etc.), but over time it has also been used to attract wealth, luck, and other positive aspects of life.

The philosophy is based on the Taoist principles, pronounced by the Chinese thinker Lao-Tzu at the end of the VII - beginning of the VIII centuries. He talked about the unity of origin of all things, about the combination of the two opposites Yin and Yang, about the energy Qi, which nourishes everything around us, and about an important category in Chinese philosophy - Tao. The practice of Feng Shui helps you feel the true energy of Qi.

Due to its antiquity and popularity, feng shui has many directions and branches. There are 9 main Chinese classical schools with centuries of history, but each has many variations. The main difference between them is that some schools focus on the external elements of landscapes (school of shapes), while others aim to “catch the pulse of the Dragon” with numerology, trigrams, five elements and other tools (compass school).

Teachings of Feng Shui can bring a lot of positive energy to any area of human life. For example, according to the beliefs of ancient Chinese, the southeast direction of the home or office is responsible for wealth. One should properly organize this area to attract money and wealth will become a constant companion of the person.

A beginner in feng shui starts to arrange the Wealth zone as one of the first ones. And rightly so: money and stability greatly influence other areas of life. According to feng shui teachings, money has a very strong energy that is often blocked at home. Occupying important areas of the apartment with unsuitable things not only does not make you rich, but it can even bring financial troubles upon the family. In addition, the Chinese way of attracting money and happiness implies a respectful attitude to money. Money flows should be recorded and monitored. Other tips for money imply being close to the energy of success and wealth.

In Feng Shui there are a sufficient number of powerful artifacts of abundance (they are present in the project).

EXAMPLE

MONEY FROG

…better known as the three-legged toad, is a popular Chinese symbol used as a feng shui setting to attract wealth and prosperity. The three-legged toad is also associated with long life and good luck. Sometimes the toad has various images on the back or the top of its head, such as a yin and yang symbol. In most cases, the three-legged toad is found with a coin in its mouth, sitting on a bed of coins or gold bars.

THE BONSAI MONEY TREE

…represents the five elements of feng shui in balance. These elements are wood, water, fire, metal and earth. This makes the money tree a perfect living example of harmony and balance. The money tree is the perfect plant to attract money, wealth and abundance. It is given when starting a new business, promoting an executive or expanding a business, etc.

POT OF OVERFLOWING WEALTH

… a particularly promising symbol of prosperity, and is a symbol of infinite good fortune and wealth. This tradition originated in ancient China, when wealthy people used pots, bags or vases in their homes to multiply their money.

THE “HAPPY BUDDHA”-HOTAI

…representing a pot-bellied, smiling man who brings not only wealth but also happiness into the home. His duty is to patronize the weak, the poor, and children. He wanders around with his sack, which is never emptied, and takes away the sorrow of the people of this world.

The IMPERIAL SEAL (Imperial Feng Shui)

The hereditary seal of the realm (literally translated as the Seal that transmits the state) is a jade seal carved from a piece of jade. It was believed that if you had this seal in your hand, the mandate of Heaven was at your side. The seal was the main item at the succession ceremony. Saturates the user with imperial energy, influence, power, glory and prestige, and connects the user to elements of the Emperor archetype.

[ more information on feng shui artifacts and the science itself can be found in free sources ]

The design of the project is based on the idea of creating a CAISHEN Armor that opens the door to the top 5 Chinese deities of wealth and lets the principles of Feng Shui science into the user’s environment to attract all kinds of blessings. Smart Armor that exudes from each of its parts the concept and energy of abundance, power, divine flow of prestige and prosperity that surpasses all limits.

These Gods are
  1. Zhao Gongming also known as Zhao Gong Yuanshuai the military god of wealth;

…is known as the leading God Of Wealth, the one who imparts order and administration, and together with his four assistants they are the ones given the duties of giving blessings and fortune to the human folks.

1. Chen Jiugong the god of attracting wealth;

2. Xiao Sheng the god of collecting treasures;

3. Cao Bao the god of collecting valuables;

4. Yao Shaosi the god of profitability.

They are known as “The 5 Directions Of Chinese Gods Of Wealth”:

Caishen - Wikipedia

https://www.fengshuied.com/5-direction-wealth-gods

The aspect of the Tiger is used as part of the armor, the manifested energy mind part.

In China, the tiger is a symbol of darkness and the new moon, as well as of light and the full moon. Chinese lore describes five mythical tigers. The red tiger symbolizes the south, summer and the element of Fire. The black tiger symbolizes the north, winter and the element of Water. Blue tiger represents east, spring and plants, and white tiger represents west, autumn and all metals. Yellow tiger is the most important animal. He rules the Earth and all energies acting on it. Wherever Caishen goes, his faithful companion the Tiger follows and supports him. Tales tell of how the majestic creature served his master through many battles and adventures.

The Tiger Caishen acts as a guardian for us and our wealth, he actively goes in search of new wealth and then returns it to us. He is a ferocious financial protector, guarding our acquired wealth and fortune.

There is an important and powerful element of the item maker and other details in the project…

44 Likes

I don’t specialize in collages, but after seeing the art, when the Captain gave us the link, I had some sort of association. When I opened my computer, all the dots connected. Unfortunately, only now it was possible to consider the details, in a calm atmosphere at home.

Amazing.

The patterns in Captain’s new art are dazzling :)

Thanks Will for this project (which started with a more modest and simple idea a year ago, and grew into a grand holistic organic system) :bomb: :100:

21 Likes

Art is surely amazing. When will Dream make fielded movies? I need a whole series with that guy as protagonist :grin:

Congrats on the project.

7 Likes

My thoughts exactly :rofl: @Drift

Surpasses all the creatives I know.

3 Likes

what NFT is the 2nd picture?

1 Like

Science fiction that became reality :)

1 Like

Has anyone created a tag out of the image?

lets the principles of Feng Shui science into the user’s environment to attract all kinds of blessings.
This passage means that
Does it mean it’s only valid in my house?
Not for me personally? Does it matter if I move out of my current home for work or something else to go somewhere else?

Can any group member possessing this NFT pm me please. I have this NFT and have questions about the item maker. Looks like Will has been suspended. :hushed:

hi @Rosechalice @UgniS Do you own this?

1 Like

I do but don’t know the answer and the same question was just now going through my mind.

1 Like

Is there someone that can invite us into the group?

1 Like

Thanks Rose! Did Will ever send you the whole description including the item maker one?

1 Like

I didn’t even know if there was one. It would be great if there is one that we can be invited to.

1 Like