The Alchemical Candle (Group Project) đź•Ż

Man depends on his environment - an optimal energy background is an important component of human health and harmonious development…

The initial idea of the project was related to purification/harmonization/healing of the physical and energetic space in which the user is constantly present (work, home, bedroom). Sometimes the energy of the room is the key to awareness, clarification of one’s tasks, problems, connections, situations, life in general and getting answers and insights (by “reading”) through physical movement and interaction with energies in the space, which becomes a reflection of the inner space.

The project itself was created before Captain renewed his assortment in the store, and before he had magical candles on sale. Nevertheless, the novelties in the store allowed to expand the idea of the project as much as possible…

Perhaps our Candle in this NFT can also leave energy imprints on any physical candle (and any object), adding a healing harmonizing aspect to its component (the idea of warm energy points in the room)?

But the initial idea of the project was the tip of the iceberg. Magical books, grimoires, dried legs of frogs, wings of bats, a magic ball - all this is an integral part of a self-respecting witch or wizard.

A very brief summary of the components of this product:

Witch candle

One day, while reading publications on the useful properties of herbs, I accidentally discovered a new and interesting name for myself - “wickless candle” or “witch candle”. My first thought was, how does it burn without a wick?

The witch candle is practically a legend. Witches’ or witches’ candles are the most interesting and very important attribute in the Master Affairs of Witchcraft and Znaharstvo. History indeed knows candles without wicks, burning due to mixed herbs. In ancient Egypt, by the way, they used candles wicked with soaked plant stems.

Herbal wickless candles (witch candles) are made from natural beeswax with the addition of dried herbs. Such candles burn due to the herbs in the composition, the wick is not used - perhaps this is their special charm.

Real witches’ candles are expensive - they are made by true masters of the craft, and fill such candles with different energies “by order”. Most often, such candles are used in ritual magic. Such candles can be useful in various magical actions: as sacrificial, as embodying something in the ritual, for activating symbols, and also for fuming the room with different purposes (depending on what herb is the filler, for example, for cleaning), also for meditation.

The candles smell amazing! Honey, the scent of heated meadow, wildflowers… if you close your eyes, it’s like being transported to a hot July, sun-drenched meadow. There’s tall grass, flowers, and grasshoppers chirping all around.

Herbal candles are used for fumigation of rooms, for healing and other magical effects. Here a great role is played by the herbs included in the composition of the candle. That is, with a minimum of spent wax, we get a large flame and a lot of time for the ritual.

For example, wormwood. Wormwood is very popular among candle makers. Many useful properties, the main one of which is probably disinfecting the room (in ancient times it was believed that the smoke of wormwood killed the sickness). In this case, the smoke of wormwood “cleanses” the room not only from pathogenic germs, but also from negative energy. It is believed that if after a visit of an unpleasant or evil person, you spend fumigation of rooms with wormwood, then all his negative energy will be neutralized and will not cause you any more harm.

Lavender is also very popular. In addition to the magical smell, lavender has sedative, calming, properties, normalizes sleep, gives harmony and peace after a hard day. When burning, such candles have a subtle aroma of honey and lavender.

(these were just a few examples)

The legendary mandrake

Magical and healing aspects

/ description hidden /

Chaga mushroom

Magical aspects

/ description hidden /

Healing Aspects:

The powerful holistic energy of obsidian

Magic grimoire

If you go to the esoteric department in a bookstore, you will find tons of modern junk about how to attract money, attract a soulmate and know "the truth. Where is the source of this knowledge? In most cases, it’s just fantasy - fiction authors, which has nothing to do with magic, but which has only one goal - to make money on naive people.

And only a few rely on the remnants of ancient teachings, such as grimoires. It is on them are built magical systems of modern quality esoteric practices, and all its principles. This is the base, the foundation of the strongest magical traditions.

Grimoire - means the book of spells, wisdom, instructions, magic rituals and recipes, secret knowledge. In our project, a grimoire contains alchemical knowledge and the experience of generations to reveal a different perspective of knowing the world, which is much more complex and interesting than we are used to seeing it…

Captain's Strongest Magic

from captain

39 Likes

how do you get this?

1 Like

the magic of group work

9 Likes

this is still a project…i didnt get it sorry…

1 Like

Absolutely stunning … truly a master work! :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I still cannot stop staring at Captain’s artwork! Simply beyond mortal words! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Yeah, the OP is a little confusing, talking about one product yet linking to a different product in a way that was not clear to me, too.

1 Like

It’s okay - see this as additional advertising for the Captain’s products (in-store)

I made a clarification in the title

10 Likes

That does help me. Thanks.

1 Like

Love this ❤️‍🔥 beautiful

5 Likes

Is it mandala only?