The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition (N/A)

Is this field still available on patreon ?

It’s on gumroad:

3 Likes

I have used this filed many times , I got 0 result out of it

1 Like

How long u been listening to?

Since it came out

for me it does work i used to have no abs at all but after this i can even see the lines of abs and more definition. Also i use automated upper body as well

2 Likes

Maybe try focus on your diet more while using it. I think it would help.

Agree.

Maybe add before the belly burner new one on Patreon

The leaner in the belly the faster youd see the abs

3 Likes

If you do carnivore diet, you can lose wait crazy. Any diet with strict discipline can do that , then what’s the point of buying things like field with 150ish usd

1 Like

To help u maintain the weight/fat loss so u can be less strict with your diet.

1 Like

There’s not a diet that does what this field does though

1 Like

If you go to the gym every day for 3 hours you get muscles, lose weight etc.

If you go to a dr you get treatments for months

If you go to spas to fix a facial issue, it takes a while and you spend a lot of money

These field cut the process, save money, time and make it easier but you dont wake up with the muscles definition fast specially if your habits dont contribute, i was just giving you an advice, i apologize i didnt realize you were just complaining (which is fine if you dont see results)

8 Likes

@SammyG @Beltloop

I appreciate your advice , I will be trying again with 5 days x3 bar workout .

2 Likes

This is older than Belly Burn on Patreon. Can anyone speak to how they compare?

Belly Burn burns belly fat.
This allows you to define your abs effectively. It is clear that if you have a lot of fat you will not see the result because it is covered.
Personally I use it as an automated core strengthening workout, it works wonders.

6 Likes

I assume that listening to this audio for the recommended amount, will not cause an increase in testosterone or DHT levels beyond what I might get from actually doing a bunch of sit ups.

Would that be a safe assumption, or might there be something I overlooked in the description that could translate to more DHT?

I tried this again today, and as before, I felt it working nicely on my ab muscles, but I also feel sensations in my head (not sure, but I think brain area). I presume maybe the brain is sending signals to the ab muscles/fat? Does anyone else feel sensations there, or might know why I am feeling it there?