The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition

Thanks @Captain_Nemo

Absolutely amazing. This is a cherry on top because already the muscle fields are so good. Thank you!!!

13 Likes

advanced field targeting a specific group of muscles, thanks Captain :grin: !

7 Likes

Thats LIT

6 Likes

Started listening today.
First run : 2 mins into the audio and my abdomen feel heated already
Today I will do only one run and bring it to 3 per day.

16 Likes

Does this work on the adonis belt too?

1 Like

This looks absolutely amazing! I would buy it, but I’m afraid it won’t work for me, since Swords of Adipose Tissue didn’t do much for me. :cry:

2 Likes

You wanna go by how muscle hungry for fat worked for you or muscle beyond limits if you have it, but both work in ultra fancy techniques together. This one has more similarity to these two fields than Swords of Adipose!

19 Likes

All of these fields work like a charm.

The reason some (not everyone of course ) are not getting results is because of these ridiculous stacks with a million fields on them.

Try this experiment.

Eliminate every field for a day or two and then only (no other fields) use swords of adispose for a week but 3 times the dose. 10 times per day of furnance and the fat one. See if it now works for you. I bet it will.

14 Likes

This :point_up_2:t3:

Thank you for making this one Dream. My ego has been wanting abs for quite some time. I’m almost there, but this just sealed the deal. :sunglasses:

This is an insanely strong field ya’ll.

Little story…

Yesterday I was out in the mountains here in Oregon. Day took longer than expected, so when we got back into civilization most restaurants were closed except the junk spots. I saw this was released after and immediately bought it. Gave it the standard 3x plays before bed. Woke up not only feeling pumped and solid in my abdominal area, but could see the cutting effect already. Can’t wait to give this a few weeks in the rotation! :wink: literal cheat codes Dream is so generously giving us.

33 Likes

Abs been burning all day

Used it 3 x at gym and 3 x before bed🌅

16 Likes

Dont forget to get nice recovery my bro

10 Likes

Yes yes

:)

Thanks brooo

5 Likes

I hope that there would be audios with the same concept for other problematic areas in the body, such as thighs or arms.

3 Likes

My man those already exist . :100:

let me give you the links. :handshake:

THE LINKS : :point_down:

This is designed to provide a complete leg work out, which will also cut fat while increasing muscle mass.

There are others … But you can find him in the SAPIEN MED CHANNEL:star: also you should read the description and see what it does .:eyeglasses: :open_book:

:face_with_monocle:Apoptosis means Cell destruction , in this case applied to Fat cells it means literaally cell destruction of fat cells. You arent burnning it or something like that… you are actually destroyingg those fat cells.

edit : this week has been of cheat codes lol i discovered the cheat code of EMOJIS . Inbox for ancient wisdom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :surfing_man:

19 Likes

:sob:

4 Likes

Onboard, abdominal area is the hardest to work on. With this going full steam ahead now. Thank you captain !!

4 Likes

Thank you Captain Nemo. I can’t wait to try it out

2 Likes

Can I overdo this field ? I played it 4 times today but tempted to play more since it’s not uncomfortable at all. Nothing apart from some warm ness during the run

1 Like

Yes.

3 Likes

Can this give stomach upset and diarrhoea ?
I have been playing 4 times since past 4 days

I am having diarrhoea and grumbling stomach. I didn’t eat outside or anything bad. Simple homemade food. Seems it is this field plus other weight loss fields I used. But I didn’t overdo any. Played this 4 times and once fat loss and once super metabolism. That’s all.

@Maoshan_Wanderer @_OM
Sorry don’t know whom to tag … I guess I picked right :)

Also which field to correct this now? Wrong time ehhh … have my daughter’s exams