The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition

absolutely no chance this field caused it as it targets muscles

3 Likes

Abdominal muscles right ? Well I don’t know … I used this and fat metabolism and super metabolism. Rest I used some calming fields like pure magnetic heart and pillar or power. Nothing else. Also I am eating clean at home.
I once played intestinal cleanser 2 times but that was 2 weeks back … nothing happened that time and I didn’t play it again after that one day.

1 Like

The body can store toxins in fat so I guess there’s a chance you might notice what you’re noticing from your stack. Drink more water, try playing the Lymphatic Effusion a few times, and maybe stick to the lower end of the recommended daily usage range for now.

15 Likes

Thanks … lymphatic effusion … pardon my ignorance but how does it help ?

Its like flushing your system to get rid of the toxxins faster

13 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good :heart:

Just bought it. Pretty excited. :smiley:

12 Likes

So does this field work only to exercise abdominal muscle and core strengthening or will is also reduce the belly fat… like will it shrink the stomach and help in weight loss from the abdomen?

5 Likes

Ok … This target to the thighs, buttocks and hips … it would be like living the best of my dreams :star_struck:

Thank you very much :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I feel hungry all the time. I had three meals yesterday. Usually, I eat one big meal. I have not noticed anything else like others mentioned. If this works, I am going to buy MBL for sure.

2 Likes

Would this help with my love handles? This area (plus the chest) are the last where my fat leave. It’s annoying

1 Like

If you look at the picture , you can see red marked places and a circle. It looks, it will cover love handles.

2 Likes

Absolutely!!! The legs, glutes would be nice!!!

3 Likes

This field targets those areas? I seem to have missed where the description of this field says that. Could you please point that out to me? Thanks!

5 Likes

he/she is requesting a field that does that, this field only targets the abdominal area

4 Likes

No, it only targets the abdominal area! I was just wishing, attracting, affirming how wonderful it would be to enjoy in the near future a similar audio but focused on the thighs and buttocks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am still wondering if this audio helps in weight loss or weight gain (due to more muscles) in the abdominal area.
I am looking for shrinking/toning abdominal area @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Literally the whole point of this audio is to get defined and shredded abs? Of course ur gonna gain some slight muscle mass but most importantly it will shed the fat in your abdominal area.

12 Likes

Meanwhile have you been using it? :)

So it will shrink the abdominal area … I would assume

1 Like