The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

Didnt feel nothing from this one…

Update: For whatever reason, smart reiki field increases the healing speed of acu automation. After adding in reiki, my healing speed received such a boost that I can actually feel the reiki surrounding my elbow that is being cured by acu automation and the energy is surrounding my loose fragment inside as well as pulling apart my joint as to re-set it and heal. The speed got so fast I actually felt a bit discomfort in my elbow because it went too fast and my tendons and muscles connecting to my elbow on my upper left arm twitches quite often (because they cannot keep up with the elbow, tendons grow slow).

I also feel that acu-automation helps reiki settles deep inside my energy body system to enhance and grow its capacity, so these two works synergistically with each other.

14 Likes

Nice :+1:t5:. Do you play the reiki after the acu automaton or before it ?

1 Like

For me I buy reiki mainly to use on my parents/wife/child when they are around so I kind of use the reiki for more than an hour spread throughout the day. Under normal circumstances I put acu automation at the end of stack for distribution, now I put that at the end of my final stack of the day as I have distribution tools for 1st and 2nd stack. Reiki… anytime anyplace of stack should be ok.

7 Likes

@Moonhaw Could you please give me a guide about the tools (distribution/integrator) that I should have?, I’m on the process to build my stack. Thanks ;)

1 Like

Yes please see the guide below by an experienced member:

You can find just about everything in there regarding how to properly build a stack, this is my #1 go to thread on this forum.

2 Likes

Update: The right hip is acting normally in lotus pose! I’m not sure whether it is fully healed, but I’m trusting the process. Coming from a painful right hip to no pain at all is big. thanks @Captain_Nemo and the Acu-Automation

11 Likes

I just got this field a few days ago. The first time I used it, I felt a pricking sensation followed by an intense pulsation in my lower trapezius over a trigger point and by the end of the first listen, my upper back and shoulders were already feeling more relaxed! I’ve also felt random light pricking sensations all over with more listens. I’m really glad I got this awesome field!

7 Likes

Can this acupuncture be performed on all acupuncture points of the human body? from head to foot

It does the above, but nothing wrong if you place awareness on where you want it to work for you.

5 Likes

It’s a brilliant smart field. My long term knee pain vanished after a week time. I’m playing it during my sleep for straight 6-7 hours.
Joint supporting fields helped a bit playing from months but this one healed it completely.
Thanks dream :pray::heart_decoration: you are the best

12 Likes

Glad to see another person with knees healed because of acu automation!

7 Likes

Same with me. I can play all night without any over whelming feeling, can sleep like a baby with acu. This coming from someone who can’t take night playlist at all,usually its soooo over whelming hard hitting energies to face, body even after so many years listening exp.
It’s so smart that it isn’t disturbing the sleep but I can feel the points pulsating once I wake up & most of the day.
This is one of the top 10 sapien fields one should have imo.**Needless to say the endless benefits it gives later on…

8 Likes

It is amazing!!

I wish i could use it every day all night i hope one day.

I just leave the night for long playlists working on a specific steady issue thats why i only do that once or max twice a week

But its the best of the best

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

I wish u luck in finding right fields and methods in ur healing process :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thank you!!

Is not necessarily healing things but just specific targets im working on :)

More luck to you too ;)

3 Likes

This together with the Microkinesitherapist is a powerful combo. It helps a lot with pain management (thanks to @Lunamoon22). Also bought myself a shakti mat :+1:t2:. Works even better!

4 Likes

Once upon a time, I used to be a regular at my friendly neighbourhood’s TCM clinic. The weekly date:

love-hate relationship with needles

(plus electrodes connected, electroacupuncture) boggles the doctor why I always get hurt/injured/bruised (physically active with my choice of passion).

'Til I found this field, nearly a year of using Acu-Automaton, they have not seen me back at their clinic lol

I love this field for a number of reasons:
🪡That energy overwhelm, which I feel on my neck and head, would dissipate instantaneously after 3-4 rounds.

🪡There’s a specific field I play at night that wakes me up for unknown reason, quickly add this in queue, and I’m back to sleep.

🪡My best grounding alternative.

🪡TCM visits no more and it has saved me a lot of money (each visit is worth $150+ x 4 a month)

🪡No more actual needle pricks :laughing:, yet speeds up healing and works in synergy with other healing tools

23 Likes

I can’t find it by typing in the keywords. Can you give me the URL? Thank you.

May I ask if the picture you’ve attached is his original? Can I download it directly?