The Advantageous Brain Plan

and acetylcholine

4 Likes

if you don’t mind sharing, I really wanna know your brain stack.

1 Like

It’s really late, but I shared it so may times, someone else can explain.

If someone knows, explain or link to @Universe

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan
alright no worries… have a goodnight.

1 Like
8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Brain Guild General discussion

That sounds like a big genius idea If you know what I mean :smirk::100:

1 Like

Hey friend, do you add anymore brain fields? or what is your current brain stack? listening time?

Thanks!

I use quadivble nzt for the brain. And plasma brain. Plasma brain is really good.

1 Like

This is a pretty cool field…

I had taken the road of transmuting energy and channeling it into intellectual things in the past. That seems to have had an effect where I’ve had strong mental energy but it was like it was resonating out of my head after a while.

This field seems to ground things more in my physical head lol. It’s interesting and more pleasant. And seems to have helped with having a more rich sensory experience of things as well… less of a washout for colors and details… but maybe the 8K res is helping with that effect too…

11 Likes

I just bought it (yesterday instead The Cyber Brain and The Key) and I ask myself: do I listen to it before or after The Cyber? @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

Brain key is first. Its like the pre workout to your fields. Then use Cyber brain.

Continuing the discussion from The Requests and Fields:

So I’m guessing this field does all of this and more? @Dr_Manhattan

4 Likes

Hey Philip or Dream, please answer this one, it will truly reshape my list lol. @Captain_Nemo

I’ll go ahead and answer “yes”

8 Likes

Well I know my soon and next buy. Would call this an instant buy if I had more money atm. :handshake:

2 Likes

I think us with adhd or certain other mental health conditions will benefit more than the average listener. :skull_and_crossbones: Can’t wait.

3 Likes

What if you don’t use any wiring fields right now and just use ABP. Then stop ABP after few weeks and then start listening to wiring fields. Will ABP benefit all future wiring too? (as the effects are said to be permanent)

Here:

1 Like

Going to sleep with this… Hope I sleep good lol. If not, it probably won’t matter. That drd2 gene should treat me nicely.

2 Likes