The Advantageous Brain Plan

Can you please kindly give a theoretical example or situation that will happen once there is a permanent upgrade change in the structure of the celebral cortex? I know it will improve cognition but what output will it produce, given that there are other fields that boost the brain. There’s just many brain fields to keep up with. Thank you. @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

Thank you for the birthday gift 🫡

5 Likes

In the entire brain, I just felt I was using the word “brain” too much.

I’ll edit the description to make it more clear

9 Likes

Could you please sell this masterpiece on your Sapien Shop too beside Gumroad, @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Why is that?

Neurogenesis activates specific pathways and receptors. Some of the main ones will be enhanced here making them easier to activate overtime.

I figured it would be a cool addition.

7 Likes

Is this closer to the effects of Limitless movie?

2 Likes

Did @Captain_Nemo make this ?

1 Like

God damn ur and dream are legends, just dont make me broke, lol.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s made by Dream.
The others too

6 Likes

(OT: Happy Birthday!)

Dream makes them and add his own things to them, think of it like an private NFT project with philp coming up with the ideas

2 Likes

Okay coach where does this one fit in the brain stack - being genes it makes me think tail end stack? But the increased sensitivity to growth stimulation makes me think it could also begin the pump section? Idfk please guide me hahaha @Dr_Manhattan

2 Likes

Anytime during the day is fine, if you use brain fields the next day then it’s before then :slight_smile:

These genes are not limited in time, there is no urgency to use them in cohort with other chemical stimulant to reinforce the rest.

8 Likes

Oh well I am already broke by these consecutive releases…

8 Likes

Oh man, resist the carrot,
take your time, it will still be available later on lol

16 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
Dr_Manhattan, you absolute star. Aaaand the shopping list just keeps getting longer. I really do need to rob that darned bank soon.

5 Likes

It looks good, unfortunately I ran out of money.
But this will be in my wished list!

3 Likes

So I guess this can help to boost and more efficient any part of the brain?
What about chemicals, mood, memory, I guess this could help.

Just got this, didn’t read the part about the issue downloading which I also ran into, have receipt to prove purchase. Luckily I have other Nft’s that can play my own products for me without the actual audio so I can still use it.

This is like the missing piece for brain/learning fields. Holy crap I can’t believe how much more clarity I have from this. So much mental garbage/ emotionally charged garbage just disappeared. I dont think I could put into words just how important this one is, it feels so basic but like my brain seems to be just working how it should, no more being scattered/ ego drama. Might write more later but 10/10, like driving a car you didn’t know had a major issue and suddenly it got fixed, now it just works how it should which is fantastic, its not like adding fancy boosts and turbos while ignoring the issue

25 Likes