The Advantageous Brain Plan

Jep. Plasma Brain
But I feel it’s because a certain brain part is underdeveloped, but I can’t pin point which one. Googled it but found nothin

1 Like

You can describe this in another brain related thread, I’ll do my best to assist you

2 Likes

Could I text you in private?

Sure

1 Like

Do you have fields for which I don’t have to pay extra? Are they on pateron?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s why there is a patreon and even a YouTube channel.

These are Dreamweaver’s creations

4 Likes

Humanity will not wait millions of years for Mother Nature to hand it a functionally better brain…
Humans will directly, openly and consciously take part in evolution.

Corneliu Giurgea (1923-1995)

9 Likes

What is this chicken ? In French “C’est quoi ce poulet ?”, new generation of young people say that when something is really good.

I wanted to ease permanently my ADHD symptoms and brain development weaknesses with fields that could help me with that. So I was planning to get Brain Game first then this one but I’ve changed my mind, Brain Game will be for next month.

I’m listening to Brain Plan since 30 minutes and first thing I noticed, my whole brain is partying ? It’s not aching me but my whole brain has a lot of pressure, In particular the frontal lobe. This field seems to ground me well it makes me more relaxed but also more concentrated.

My head is very hot, with Brain Growth Work and Manhattan Method I had pressure in my eyes, it does it again, I have EVERY TIME the same thing while listening for the first times a brain development field.

I just stopped listening because it’s too overwhelming. I know my brain is pretty fucked up because of a lot of things, not just ADHD (that is a strength and a weakness depending on the situation) and I’m listening to Manly Man and Manhattan Method so this field boosts them but I really didn’t expect a strong reaction like this.

I want to cool my head in the fridge. I will update this some days later to see what happens but it seems there is a lot of work to do to save my brain lol.

5 Likes

mddrrrr la ref de zinzin

2 Likes

Take a break, you will resume when you are fresher and more relaxed.

3 Likes

It was a wonderful day, I realized a lot of things and want to do a lot of things all of a sudden, like starting a new sport, having music lessons again, talk to people. Seems like my dopamine receptor isn’t fry as before. I feel pleasure again for simple things, these last years were hard for me because I was not able to attach emotionally to people or things anymore.

No need to think 100 times before saying something, it was a normal day, no impulsivity, no OCD, no procrastination I did things that were on pause since a long time, I talked with some people and it was a normal conversation that was natural and no one can understand how important it is to me, no stressing anymore about sending a SMS, no fear of not being able to not being understood.

I felt that this time it was different, I really connected with these people, creating a bond and not just talking to not appear “weird”, it was pleasant to me as it was never the case. Also I never talked this good with my family since a long time, I was usually awkward and always tried to put an end to the discussion as fast as possible but this day I could talk to them normally like when I was a kid. Calling them while I HATED calling, it was not bothering me at all.

Some other things, it seems that my reflexes are better than before, my body feels the need to move, doing something, I have too much energy. A lot of useless thoughts disappeared.

To sum up all of this, I didn’t feel autistic nor ADHD symptoms at all today.

15 Likes

:+1: :wink: :100:

3 Likes

Awesome, Moshiro - gratz! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sleep with it everyday and always wake up earlier than usual but with perfect energy level and brain being refreshed.

Since using this a lot of OCD went away, some were really cool in fact and some really annoying but I don’t regret not having them anymore.

Two days ago I thought becoming dumber the whole day I could not speak, read or think properly, it was hard at school with a massive brain frog to concentrate, I had a lot of autistic symptoms again, I wasn’t in control of myself at all this day, I was spamming brain field (Superhuman Genius included) whenever it was possible but without detoxing (I forgot lol).

It reminded me that it was like that in my life but 24/24 without the possibility to stop this, that it’s a miracle I went this far with all the “nerf”, I could really see the difference with this field and before this field thanks to that experience, once I spammed Autism and Alzheimer fields.

Understanding I was living on hardcore mode and how courageous I was in reality to never have complained about anything and wanting to be treated like anyone else, no favor, no doomed mindset, no “I’m different people can’t understand me”, never. How tired I was everyday because of social interactions and how I forced myself to behave “normally” for people not to ask questions.

I feel better now that I used Autism and Alzheimer field and it’s day and night, I got all the gains from the spamming without the side effects, my processing speed got really good I’m breaking all my record in puzzle games but video games in general and it doesn’t require me to think about doing something to do it, it’s natural now.

Also I don’t feel like having a selective memory anymore, everything interests me now and I kept the hyperfocus thing when something is really, really interesting. It was something I always wanted, not having 20 or 0 at school but more homogeneous grades it’ll help with that for sure.

If someone is wondering about having this field, it’s really a game breaker but even more if you are “neuroatypical”, you won’t become someone else, it’s still you but with all the good things kept. About OCD you might lose them, but maybe it’s just me so don’t take my word to seriously.

Also I’m not saying it’s bad to have ADHD or Autism, it’s only my personal experience, they were impacting too much life and I was frustrated about that.

16 Likes

Thanks for sharing, @Moshiro

1 Like

Approximately how many times do you listen to this and what other fields do you listen to in the stack with this?

I have currently a one in all stack, but I will focus only on the brain. Currently I am listening whenever I can when at home.

My all in stack is currently :

• Auric and Energy Body Repair 3-4 times every three-four days
  • Creation of Vibration from time to time
  • Point of no Return 1 time
  • Blueprint of Life 2 times
  • Conceptual Realizations 1-2 time(s)
  • Manly Man 5-8 times
  • Superhuman Genius 2 to unlimited time
  • Manhattan Method 10 to unlimited time
  • The Advantageous Brain Plan whole night
  • Plasma Brain of Youth 2 times every other day (sometimes Plasma Flaunt if my brain doesn’t need too much focus on detox)
  • Smart Stem Cells, PTSD help and Alzheimer/Parkinson from time to time
  • The Muscle Roar every other day 1 hour at night after eating.

I always keep one spot for a particular to focus on something if something is bothering me like right now I’m listening to three purifiers with two devices.

I can listen the whole day, listening to the minimum amount of time or not listening at all, I’m not attached to results at all and I get results from each of them even if it might be a lot.

5 Likes

would this cause me to stay up all night like manhattan method would if I looped it or nah ?

I think it depends on energy sensitivity levels. For me personally, it doesn’t keep me up, yet wiring fields like manhattan method do.

If it comes down to it, you may have to test it.

If it keeps you up, you’ll still be less foggy than the day before lol, because you’ll have those upgraded brain cells.

2 Likes