The Advantageous Brain Plan

I didn’t say ten, I said “tens” there are way more than ten, at least more than 20

I got to use a new tool to handle the genetic data and research this in depth. It was fun.

16 Likes

Ah okay. Thank you for clarifying.

Could you tell us a small portion of the genes chosen or no?

1 Like

I like to guard the secret sauce as much as possible, it’s a piece of art.
That doesn’t mean that I’ll never share it in the future

14 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan what is the benefit of keeping it a secret though? There are many different brain fields. First the Manhattan doesn’t reveal much, now this field doesn’t reveal much either other than improvement in cognition or other parts of the brain.

Don’t take no offense to this, I’m just generally curious because there are different brain fields, but we don’t really know the true purpose of each individual field. I think it would boost more sales if you were to be a little more revealing instead of leaving it vague.

10 Likes

I see what you mean

Sometimes it’s not so easy to explain, talking about Crystalline Mind, Manhattan method and wholistic thinking. But at least for them I thought I had given ample informations and that everyone understood the idea. I didn’t feel it was so vague.

Otherwise it’s just a dry neuroscience article, which I don’t think many would benefit from.

I’m pretty sure many adventurous people will take as it is and experiment and share their reviews from which other users can draw from. That’s what I would prefer.
At the end of the day Dreamweaver made it with his knowledge and experience. Either it’s worth something or it’s not. If someone doesn’t trust this work, maybe they shouldn’t get it and start with something else and free.

Now, for this one, the Advantageous Brain Plan, I have reasons to keep it vague and I understand and accept if it bothers you.

14 Likes

Here somthing he said before,
my memory is really good, or am just a fanboy for brain fields :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Ok it makes sense. :relieved: thanks @Inspector

1 Like

and also its not stopping me from buying these fields lol

4 Likes

Paycheck coming on Friday so imma buy this field, wish I can buy all the brain fields but I don’t got that luxury yet lol. @Dyslexic_Professor

1 Like

Lol based on the desc this seems to be the best.

Lol and based on the price tag. Pretty steep but i think its worth it

@Dr_Manhattan how long is the audio, can we listen to it in the morning before school or somthing like that?
Like is it 20mins or 4 mins like the others

4 Likes

I got omniscience NFT, combined with this field, you can expect to reduce your study time by 15+ hours weekly. Massive change. @Dyslexic_Professor

7 Likes

You and dream are on a role. Everytime I try to see the results of Manhattan method I see a new brain field. As I’ve said before I’m a sucker for brain fields and with this yeah I have so much on my plate to learn. Based off some of the previous comments I’m probably gonna have to grab this one too to reduce overall study time. Keep up the good work guys.

6 Likes

Just curious, wouuld this have aby benefit for someone with epilepsy?

I could be… advantageous :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi, pvalencia90!
welcome back desert

1 Like

Its re added to download when purchase
See if all is well now :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Captain, can we please have this field on Sapien Shop?

7 Likes

It’s only a temporary boost I guess?

Oh apologies, didn’t read the desc…

1 Like

4 min precisely

3 Likes

@Seamie
This could make him more relaxed and feel an overall better and sharper mind. But this is for cognitive enhancement purposes.

I would try the plasma brain of youth first, perhaps with BDNF first. It also helps with many times of injuries not just strokes.

Good luck

8 Likes