The Advantageous Brain Plan

I think until now I’ve used it soo often for a month or maybe over now. This is what I’ve seen. It did clear my mind of overthinking. But my overthinking I thought actually made me smart because I would naturally think and somehow get things right. Now I don’t have that ability. More so now I talk to myself maybe in crucial times and somehow it feels like a different entity talking to me who is smart as hell :joy::rofl:. But I do still have the ability to read people pretty well instantly. But The advantageous brain plan I tried it with other brain fields with brain plasma, I’ve seen motivation for sure. I’ve seen maybe a bit of cognitive improvement but I think maybe there was a lot it’s just I expected too much. I did definitely see a good improviser.

9 Likes

Well I just got this field along with the Manhattan 8k Res. I’m spent now but I know it will be worth it. Both are amazing fields and it’s yours forever with unlimited treatments. I look it as a therapy that you would receive at a doctor’s office but more effective and safe. Also if you bought nootropics then you would be broke so this would save money in the long run. I looped this three times and it’s super strong! I will eventually get another brain ability one soon but these two audios are great for now!

10 Likes

And so it started

“Back then @johnscov1026 was just a man…”

4 Likes

I love it! Thanks!

1 Like

Guys I’m serious, with all these brain fields, each is worth a million dollars. Can you imagine peeps doing various repetitive and complicated shit just to boost their brain power while we have these fields. I sincerely hope I see a genius (or maybe me) contribute greatly to society :muscle:

Speaking of contribution, I have something in mind but can’t piece the puzzles together yet… I am trying to get all the brain fields man lol.

9 Likes

Sometimes I google how to become smarter, there will be lots of articles and videos by doctors talking about running, how sleeping enough can boost IQs and drinking lots of water. Most of the results will be about small hacks like that.

Seems archaic.

Even nootropics are not so mainstream and yet engineering our brains with fields seem so natural.

Do you have Wholistic thinking ?
If you don’t, I’m not saying you must have it, but it’s a nice tool to have in that specific pursuit.

11 Likes

It’s crazy the things mainstream or doctors recommend is nothing compared to the fields lol. I have the Wholistic thinking on my list, thanks :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I looped this for two days straight :joy:. Well first day all night 8 hours second day all day so around maybe 8 hours also. However, already noticed some weird things, like I’m not sure how but it seems like my reflexes got faster. Also, seems like I see everything. I’m not sure how to explain, also, helps me to talk very concisely. I think I’ve seen the most change looping it all days these past 2 days. It’s something I’ve never seen before while using this field. I’ll be honest I stopped for a while thinking it was the limit. But I think there could be more to this field than I thought.

13 Likes

My inspiration is Tony Starks (Iron Man), thanks to all these brain fields, I feel like I can come close to him by 1% :sneezing_face:.

1 Like

Hey, if you don’t mind could you please tell your brain stack?

1 Like

Manhattan method 3x
Adv. Brain Plan 8 Hours

Finish

You don’t need that much nowadays

Alright…I wanna ask is the the below ones included in manhattan or abp

superhuman genius
BDNF
ngf
and other patreon brain fields are they covered in them?

I don’t think so, but @Dr_Manhattan knows better

Listening to fields is so time-consuming, my whole life has come to sort of pause. Earlier I used to do so many things but since the past few weeks… I am mostly focused on listening to fields. Anyways, what are your views on layering fields and saving some time?

2 Likes

They are not, it’s all fresh an new

But I have the intention of making a superhuman genius 2.0, I also want to reduce my stack

15 Likes

Alright, but would you recommend any of the Patreon fields to pair up with ABP/Manhattan Method?

and acetylcholine

4 Likes

if you don’t mind sharing, I really wanna know your brain stack.

1 Like

It’s really late, but I shared it so may times, someone else can explain.

If someone knows, explain or link to @Universe

2 Likes