The Air Revitalizer

With this field you should be able to create rainbows.

As you said?

Third week of this magnificent field, what else can I say except to reconfirm that it is magnificent! Now it’s never been two weeks that I have played it before going to sleep, and if there is any soreness in the evening, the next morning it is gone or greatly reduced in intensity. Really very useful, I can’t do without it.

9 Likes

Is this on Spotify/Amazon Music?

1 Like

nah just on the alchemy channel

15 Likes

Captain do you think you upload it on Patreon? :pray:

Definitely one of my favorite audio. Feels amazing with breathworks :heart:

12 Likes

Not a day goes by that I don’t play it for at least 2 hours, but I think the average is 3 hours a day, mostly at night, in preparation for sleep.

10 Likes

A month ago like today, this field was published, did you get any benefits?

What else can be said about this? Ah yes, it also works well as an aerator to effectively reduce that intense smell / perfume, such as that of some incense that remains for a long time, especially if you do not have the possibility or time to aerate for a long time, possibly keeping it as a very light environmental background.

4 Likes

I see we are both spamming that field haha :joy:

1 Like

:laughing:

Absolutely, it’s already powerful now, imagine in a few months

4 Likes

Me three. :wink:

@Captain_Nemo when this field will be available for download?

7 Likes

Will it be available to download in patreon soon? Can’t find it on spotify. Usually have to go on youtube anytime i want to play it.

3 Likes

unfortunately not yet

1 Like

More than two months have passed since launch on YT, hopefully it will be published soon on Patreon or Amazon.

1 Like

will this still work if i play this 3 times only in our house?

What you mean? Where were you thinking itd get? Like expanding outside your house? No its ratio is of the room is played in

Got it , larger the house/room = more playtime

Does this only work in closed spaces?

Outside too if you play it yes :slightly_smiling_face:

Ive tried with plasma flower at the same time at work and it expands more because plasma flower does that so you can try too

3 Likes