The Air Revitalizer

The Air Revitalizer

This is an attempt to create negentropic negative ions in the air around you, with subtle hints of rosemary and eucalyptus. Enjoy this soundscape journey into world of revitalized air.

77 Likes

negentropic negative ions

Thank you @Captain_Nemo :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

And without sayingā€¦but still saying :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: music!!!

28 Likes

Damn you got the video graphic on. I wonder why it wasnā€™t coming there.

5 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Dream said ā€œbyeā€ on the live chat and I joined thenā€¦ the first time I made it to a premier, but missed him! lol

28 Likes

So now this goes into my ā€œRadioā€ stack that keeps playing in the backgroundā€¦ Thanks Captain!

• Plasma Flower Node Connector
  • Sacred Sanctuary
  • Ley Line Node
  • White Light
  • Essence of Mantras
  • and nowā€¦ Air Vitalizer!!
48 Likes

:point_up: :+1:

18 Likes

the air feels so negentropic with this one

17 Likes

Negentropy and plasma is his new dose of creativity it seemsā€¦

5 Likes

This music on this is :fire::fire::fire:

10 Likes

How exactly do you know if the air is negentropic or not?

1 Like

It follows a certain patternā€¦ depends on your energy sensitivity level if you will feel or notā€¦ negentropy is reverse entropy or according to right orderā€¦

2 Likes

Oh my goodness i can only imagine how this feels :heart_eyes: i already love the old version.

Quick questionā€¦ could i play this in the back ground low volume through the night while close to me i listen to my night stack? :thinking:

14 Likes

Yes

11 Likes

Dream always putting in heat music

7 Likes

Wow! Just what I need. I looped negative ion generator last night during my sleep because I was dealing with dust mites, and now you made this. Thank you captain!

9 Likes

I donā€™t I just wanted to say once the word negentropic knowing I can use it :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

(it may create a buildup of the essential oils as well, in the environment. (eucalyptus and rosemary) )

51 Likes

Just used it and gives the energetic vibes of a scantuary damnā€¦short but very effectiveā€¦

4 Likes

And best part is negative ions can heal literally anything in body even cancer cellsā€¦itā€™s even stronger than the old one since it comes with the power of DW on steroid lol also feels like it has the energetic signature of these oils and flowers which has their own benifitsā€¦feels like an energetic circle around my energy body.

15 Likes