The Air Revitalizer

Not finding the Air Revitalizer on Amazon.

This is my first one to start the day and would very much like to even put it as my alarm :grin:

@SammyG perhaps this was not uploaded?

I was not referring to Air Revitalizer but to the tracks of the Energetic Alchemy channel, which are uploaded to Amazon

How big is the max. radius of this field?

Made an experiment, bedroom

no cleaning , lots of dust, fans are dirty,

the good news is NO ALLERGY

is this the effect of negeative ions in this Air revitalizer ???

2 Likes

Ah yeah. Def. total cleanliness :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

now i really need another device to be left at home to play this field :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Ha! Ive said somewhere up here in this thread what i do…

After work out around this time actually (7pm) but its Sunday so no work out today lol

I leave this one on with bergamot and now with the honey one and go shower, when i come back my room feels/smells like a little heaven spa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

too bad for me, i cant smell scents but since its Dream’s work , i know it works :smiley:

thank you ill those, 3-4 times each

2 Likes

I once added this + Atmospheric Vibration Riser 2.0 in a playlist and looped it full volume in a room for 2 hours with the doors and windows closed.

I could feel a cold breeze flowing from under the gaps of the door of this closed airtight room and words can’t do justice to the magical feeling inside.

Really showed me the power and beauty of these environmental audio fields.

10 Likes

@Dreamweaver is it possible to upload this field to Amazon or Apple music

5 Likes

The music is soooo good on this one.

3 Likes

Has this helped anyone make the air in the room less dense?

2 Likes

yes of course

4 Likes

100%

I leave it playing on loop in my room in the evening-sh and i close the door while im doing whatever else outside specially showering.

And when i come back in the room…

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Heaven.

I sleep so good, breathing deeply etc

I feel clean after the shower then i feel my room clean.

Sometimes i mix it with the honey basil+ bergamot+ frankincense ones :ok_hand:t4:

10 Likes

Mr @Fender_Cad 's favorite field

Which btw. Are you ok? Been too quite!!

3 Likes

I have the belief that environmental fields need our conscious awareness to be working.

Is it because you emit an intent and keep a subconscious connection while in the other room that it works? Or it simply does not need that as everything is Consciousness anyway?

Curious about your opinion or experience :slight_smile:
(or anyone else that explored & intuited that specific topic)

Nah.

The fields already have the “command” to expand and do the work in the environment, they do not need our focus or intention for them to work.

But when you are in the room you certainly feel like becoming one with the environment sharing the energy of the field which is a really nice feeling

8 Likes

No I just play it while out doing errands and stuff. Don’t think of it at all.

4 Likes

Thanks you two.

My room is about to get so Negentropic 24/7 :ok_hand: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes