The Air Revitalizer

What are negentropic negative ions?

2 Likes

Yup!! I’ve been doing this all the time thanks to Senor @_OM:pray:

8 Likes

I absolutely get an earthy/herbaly smell when playing…was wondering if my nose was hallucinating lol…

30 Likes

What is this beauty!!! First of all, the music is just mamma mia… :star_struck: Reminds me of a movie but don’t know which one. A French one, maybe.

On another note: I’ve spent the whole day with my nose running like a robinet. As if my whole brain was running through it. I already had a pain in the nose these last days (since I’ve started using Blueprint of Life). I’ve thought of several possibilities: detox symptoms coupled with “inner engineering” (sorry for the copy paste, Sadhguru) and stuff like that.

I was also about to ask Maoshan if this might be due to a Kapha outbreak or something :joy:, due to the Ojas field (I did have an “analysis” a few years ago in which I was diagnosed as an excessive Pitta type lol but not sure of the accuracy).

But anyway, I’ve spent the day feeling like a submarine garbage. Tried all the fields likely to help… but they didn’t “work” today.

… until THIS ONE! I’m already relieved. Still some obstructions in the nose but my 3D timed-nose (hehe _OM ^^) has sensed the rosemary… unless it comes from my hair :)))

Thank you Captain, you saved my evening (and more).

29 Likes

Should be great to repel mosquitoes

19 Likes

Perhaps the concept of Negentropy, if understood, we can also gain insight into how that impacts ions.

18 Likes

Grateful :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Yes, I don’t even care if it works the music is really good

15 Likes

11 Likes

NEGENTROPIc

5 Likes

I have played it twice via my smart TV and now my home is already in fresh rosemary scent
Incredible:)
Thanks Dream, really marvelous work, so unique

13 Likes

I played 1 times but I perceived more a scent of eucalyptus, but above all of the cool breeze as if I were outdoors. Incredible, Captain Nemo!

8 Likes

I have still not gotten over my obsession with the violins from the Blueprint audio lol… Hopefully, this will help me tide over :blush:

25 Likes

Playing this while wearing Sacred Flower tag, I feel like I’m a human aromatherapy diffuser, and I’m not mad about it.

Seems to freshen up fabrics too?

15 Likes

Hahahaha you crack me up every time.

Im still at work ugh i havent had a chance to listening to. I cant wait

7 Likes

This is great in my small studio where I have a PC, inkjet and 3D printer, as well as a lot of electrical devices.
Thanks Captain!

6 Likes

Be careful that you never leave the house anymore! :laughing:

1 Like

it should.
(It seems to create real oil over time, so chances are it may catch on fabric etc. but this is just my observation, may not be your experience )

37 Likes

She is already a human diffuser what else she wants?!

3 Likes

I only played it once at high volume, around 70, and I’m still feeling cool

3 Likes