The Alchemical Rosary (Private Project)

The rosary is believed to have come to us from India; that is where the most ancient ones, four thousand years old, have been found. They are a visual representation of the doctrine of the cycle of existence, consisting of an innumerable series of rebirths. The Christian rosary appeared around the fourth century AD, introduced, according to chronicles, by Saint Pachomius. In Buddhism, they are used to meditate. In martial arts, they are used to train the muscles of the fingers. In prison, made of bread or plexiglass, they symbolize the “cool” of their owner. By going through the grains of the rosary, shamans divined about death, future good or impending trouble, and rain.

It is an ingenious invention of mankind for spiritual, psychological, esoteric practices. Despite the fact that in different traditions rosary beads are made and assembled differently, they have the same principle - by shuffling the beads you can achieve a particular state. The rosary, beneficial to health, is called a living amulet. Each bead in the design of the rosary carries a huge energy charge. They “charge” you, strengthen your energy field, improve your mood and well-being. Going through them with different fingers, you can influence different aspects of your body, and, above all, your emotional state.

Simply twiddling the rosary allows you to put your nervous system in order, get rid of insomnia, depression, relieve anxiety; develop sensitivity and accuracy of finger movements; information is better assimilated and “put down”; as a therapeutic massage of the fingers activates points connected to different organs and body systems. In modern psychotherapy, the rosary is used to shift attention from anxious experiences to a calming ritual. Even thoughtless fumbling through the smooth beads allows you to focus or vice versa to relax. If you need to remember some important information in a large volume (texts, poems, words of a foreign language), you can consistently go through the beads of the rosary, each time “shifting” one grain, repeating this or that information unit. In addition, working with the rosary also affects painful joints, alleviating pain, for example, in arthritis.

The rosary is made up of many, but makes up the whole. The magical aspect of using the rosary is that the rosary accumulates the energy of prayers, mantras, certain texts, symbols, mental states, absorbs verbal and mental energy, eventually becomes an object of power and, entering into resonance with the energy field of the " owner ", creates the necessary changes. In esotericism, the rosary is also used to fix complex magical programs. Magical rosary beads must be thematic. Also, it is a great tool for energy hygiene. Choosing the right stones for the beads, you can be very effective not only energetic cleaning of the body, individual organs and chakras, but also their energetic pumping - feeding, which allows you to widely use the rosary in lithotherapy and biocorrections.

They can be a monostructure, or they can be assembled from various stones. Natural materials are true accumulators of power. The rosary can neutralize the weaknesses of character, improve health, help the body to get rid of some diseases. The material is chosen based on the tasks set by the owner.

Some examples

To increase longevity, to promote wisdom and increase spiritual development, choose a rosary made of lotus seeds, amber, bodhi tree seeds, as well as gold, copper or silver. For mystical practices, use rosaries of juniper, black or mahogany, bone, black crystal, agate, and black coral. Cedar rosary will help relieve headaches (tension of the brain), reduce blood pressure, improve sleep and dreams.

To create a certain detached state and to prepare for strong meditation or clairvoyance practices, it is good to use rosary beads made of rose quartz, rock crystal, moonstone, nephrite, and carnelian. These stones have a cleansing effect on the energy and our consciousness. Practice with the rosary for purification of consciousness consists of a combination of breathing and going through the rosary. On a breath we move one bead, on an exhalation - another. At the same time, we do not say any installations, but on the contrary, we concentrate on stopping the internal dialogue and the complete absence of thoughts. This practice is very useful in difficult stressful situations, or in situations where you are strongly irritated by something. In addition, by clearing the mind the practice opens us up to new opportunities to see more subtle worlds.

For prayer and creating a state of goodness, beads of onyx, nephrite, rose quartz, white, blue and smoky agate are suitable. These stones themselves are capable of dissolving negativity and creating a benign mood. It is important not just to pray mechanically, but to concentrate in yourself a certain state, to go through the rosary; “twisting” the energy will increase the subtle impact of the prayer.

For wellness practices, carnelian is not bad, which is beneficial for the cardiovascular system; rock crystal for our brain, and malachite, azur and lapis lazuli for our digestive tract and immunity. These stones also improve our general well-being.

General recommendations for lithotherapy can be found freely available :slightly_smiling_face: :prayer_beads:

Some recommendations for health correction

Fluorite - green (rejuvenation), yellow, multicolor; agates, onyx, chalcedony; yellow, green stones are very good; universal of carnelian (orange is better), for blood cleansing - carnelian too. Caholong is used for health - women, children, the elderly (age-related problems), ect.

If the priority is the health of the internal organs (for example, in diseases of the liver, stomach, lungs), green stones such as malachite, jasper, and green pomegranate are suitable for the rosary. For heart disease, hypertension, anemia, etc., rose quartz, pure rhodonite, pink tourmaline, garnet, pink ruby can help. If the head (eyes, ears, brain, larynx) is troubled, choose lapis lazuli, turquoise, sapphire, sodalite. Green fluorite, agates, chalcedony, onyx, carnelian, cacholong will help to cope with diseases of the genitourinary system.

Also worth your attention is jade: If the common people to make the rosary used cheap natural materials, the representatives of the imperial dynasty and the rich preferred to use in the performance of prayers products of more expensive and precious. A special place among them was and still is occupied by jade. It is considered the national stone of China, and is greatly valued, as the old Chinese saying goes, “gold has a price, but jade is priceless”.

The idea of this project is to create a universal / alchemical smart living rosary that adapts to the different demands (needs) of the user: health, magical practices, hygiene of the energy body, protection, spirituality, ect. Of course, with additional benefits (energy transfer, saturation of objects, ect.).

34 Likes

Wonderful project. Congratulations.

8 Likes

Beautiful presentation Sensei! :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I was curious whether you would need to know specifically what to put in the rosary for it to work on you, and I can definitely say that it is a smart field so it is not a necessesity.

Definetely a lot of changes going on internally, one big noticeable external change is I notice I have a much different smell/pheromones (I think much better)

5 Likes

See, I can’t know how they work for you - if it worked instantly on a hormonal level, that’s cool.
Experiment with the opposite sex lol.

By the way, I had no idea you are so energy sensitive.

my humble opinion - with this kind of intellectual stuff, get creative, no drastic goal changes in a short amount of time
set goals, like you do with a solidifier

if you are more meticulous and like to read and study - make your own combination of stones/minerals (in the form of intention) and work in this format for some time, listening to feelings and changes

a lot of information on the rosary in the public domain

you’ve seen that people in the group have different goals. Just combine your imagination, goals, and creativity.

10 Likes

Some experienced excerpts
:prayer_beads:

13 Likes

a good friend of mine bought small e-shop from a celebrity in my country :grin:
the specifics of the store - energy massage slippers

Yes, of course, I am familiar with the fact that in Eastern medicine feet are considered one of the most important parts of the body (there are more than 600 acupuncture points if I am not mistaken), positively affecting the activity of the body

I think similar products can be found in specialized stores, but if you care about health and wellness, and are interested in complementary means - they can be recommended as an interesting and effective remedy to relieve stress and restore energy balance

He gave them to me last weekend (we were at a birthday party of our mutual friend), and only today I opened the box :grin:

as he assured me, the stones in them are natural and adapted to Oriental medicine so as to stimulate acupuncture points and improve circulation

I am not a good judge of the stones, so I was not able to identify what is what.

his version looks like this (from a photo on his website)

(black - male version)

I opened the mandala on the computer, and put the slippers next to it for a certain amount of time
then i put my hand to them and my hand started to burn
then i put them on (it hurts :laughing:) - but before that, it was like i got mild electric shock :fire:

cool

maybe someone will be interested, extra info

8 Likes

Wow i didnt see this project!

For someone that adores chanting i would have certainly loved it haha, wouldnt stop chanting ever but i can imagine how it raises the feeling using it while chanting :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ive seen and worn that type of slippers and i couldnt stand the pressure lol

But but you eventually get accustomed for sure and the benefits are huge.

Its like a non stop accupressure and under the feet? Cant get better and healthier than that

3 Likes

it is a universal project
just - my goals are slightly different :laughing:

rosary - a very powerful thing for various purposes

somewhere I had a more scientific scheme of energy interaction, when using a rosary
but now i can’t find it :grin:

something similar
but he told me - wear no more than 20 minutes a day

but after energy “charging” with the help of a mandala from the captain, most likely I will need to reduce this time several times :laughing:

:100: :fire:

4 Likes

Well, i dont use the rosary itself.

More like a Japa Mala

But it has the same principles so to speak

Soo are you saying a project similar is coming up? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smirk: maybe public? Wink wink

Yes i can imagine

But i couldnt more than 5 minutes, tho i was told it means i actually needed it more haha

That was back in the day i was eating like :poop: and drinking like there is no tomorrow :grimacing:

So it made sense

3 Likes

I don’t use “physical” rosaries either
But for example, I use this one (I wear it on my hand)

My colleague gave it to me (malachite and [? :roll_eyes:)

(yes, there is one idea)
but it depends on the decision of the Captain, and his future plans…

:grin: I am willing to tolerate it for the sake of benefit. :grin:

5 Likes

I did a picture reverse search and this came up:

https://lens.google.com/search?ep=gsbubu&hl=de&re=df&p=ATHekxdk0PUlXkWTg-XMIvGotAC_9bOh-zdNF_IQzGqh-SLXqMBCbUp8pyZ4NlmN7WJUTGCHFvz9AY4xncqe7POfZVx8xcR8_DJDIInmIfOJ7jAkbx907MmQY2ltOUHTVSNyPg6MEz5kUZEG4nxJUKEoZq9_dzDuOjOaE3DLypDKiEX_LHA4NS6VwuExDpnKudYcaKltzbZpv49-AKRo9gRt3uSYOvQ%3D#lns=W251bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsLG51bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsLG51bGwsIkVrY0tKR0ZqTVRneFpUaGtMVEF4WVRNdE5HWXdOQzA1T0RNM0xUY3lNR1EyTVdRek16SXdPQklmVlRsUlpXbE1aRkl0WDJOVlVVUjFWV2RKVkUxaWJEUjNiVFkxUldwb1p3PT0iXQ==

Probably one of those estores has written it down which stones are included in there.

You can get them starting at 11 € + shipping here in Germany.
The cheap ones are probably not with real stones (or some useless stones instead), but it looks like most of the come from China, so Aliexpress has them probably even cheaper…

1 Like

the main thing JaaJ that there is a means to make them real and alive
even if it is. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I will clarify

for you I’m sure there would be a discount :grin:

3 Likes

Ah true true! Whatever is best for him

You know… i actually kinda want them :thinking: imagine charging them with the gem charger before :face_with_hand_over_mouth::star_struck:

2 Likes

it all depends on the intention, it’s a good idea :grin:

Even if you buy a cheap knockoff from aliexpress - contact me :grin:

3 Likes

Hahaha Ali Express IF reaches here itd be for next year.

No i meant because they have stones and crystals so the gem audio would clean them to even negentropic original levels we could never get here even if we clean them a lot lol

Have you tried that audio with crystals?

Its like 100 times potent and you can feel the fully clear and clean energy coming out the stones after.

Like to the point of wondering after if they were fake before playing that audio :laughing:

3 Likes

Gemstone Charger and Restorer? No, I don’t have that audio
I’ve never been into stones and crystals to be honest.

But I get the hint. :grin:

2 Likes

Ayyyyye

*Retreats to the corner and watches the individual that just replied carefully

:eyes: haha :grin:

2 Likes

:grin:
By the way, there’s one more thing
it has to do with the theme

I showed a picture of my jewelry, which was a gift from a colleague
The first time I wore it I got a little allergy on my hand

I have a printed NFT Solidifier.

I put this jewelry on it for a day, as I recall, with the intention of cleansing it

and all the symptoms disappeared.

I talked about this a long time ago, in the Rosary group when it was created :grin:

3 Likes