The Aldmari (astral civilization)

Anyone ever heard of the Aldmari?

Full lecture:

2 Likes

I suppose this requires some skill in astral traveling/astral projection :slight_smile: . Never heard of them…

I never heard of them either.
Google search does not provide any info.
Probably because they are from another timeline, so the only way info from there would leak into our timeline is through astral explorers.

1 Like

I could buy this (what I watched of it), though I can’t verify the specifics (maybe if I watch it all I’ll get to the parts I know about).

I’ve openly talked about a war across space and time for control of the Akashic Records. I fully expect to experience it in its entirety, whether Metatron calls me up during this life or in the afterlife.

Race and planetary deletion? Absolutely. If each of us are part of a larger spirit up to the One… If the branches fight, and one is destroyed, the entire branch goes with it. I know of only once that such a thing may have happened.

Just a bunch of lies, misdirections, and illusions by a dark group that wants to appear more powerful than they are.

I was going to say there’s no real reason to investigate them, but actually it was revealed to me that there is something this group is particularly good at, which I can’t discern due to their desire to hide it and I won’t push out of my respect of their right to do so.

If you’re interested in dark skill-sets and you feel called to them, by all means reach out. Otherwise, don’t bother with it and move on.

P.S. Just in case this disclaimer is still needed by anyone, dark ≠ evil.

2 Likes

Not gonna happen anymore. Ask Metatron about it.

Please share these details with me. I’d like to investigate this and determine if a response is required.

1 Like

I will. But I feel as if it already happened. The most recent war started when Enoch ascended, I think.

It was, perhaps, my first heroic dose. Might even have been my first dose. I experienced a memory of one of the “high beings”. Each being was the collective of many souls. Perhaps trillions. There was a great tree, and instead of twigs and branches were beings like bright suns, each having an eye. There was a deep hum, and the air was hot, the chamber around us flickering with sparks and light. I was covered in plate armor. Around the tree stood others like me. The fate of a planet was being deliberated.

A woman stood next to me said, “we have to show them”, and the tree growled. I thought to myself that they weren’t worth saving, but I wasn’t going to let them do anything to her. At the same time I was instantly aware that from here there was no reincarnation, only nothingness, and that the deaths of any of us would result in the deaths of countless beings in created worlds.

I drew my sword, and it hummed and buzzed with energy, and glowed with heat and fire, as the balls of light rolled off the tree and came up as being like the rest of us, drawing swords of their own. We (the rebels) were only 1/3 the total number.

After some mayhem, I surrendered, not wanting to be responsible for the destruction of any species or worlds, and we were exiled as punishment. But in the process some sort of agreement was struck. Rules for the sides to go by, perhaps.

The rest is fuzzier, but if I had to guess, I would say we went into the worlds, into our individuated incarnations, and fomented an interdimensional, intergalactic, multiversal rebellion that culminated with the destruction of the Matrix satellites that used to be on the Moon and the introduction of new souls to Gaia.

3 Likes

I see. I can tell you this much - I believe this event was a metaphor. Any more than that I can’t say because your spirit doesn’t want your secrets to be revealed. So, I’d encourage you to revisit this lesson on your own time with your guides/spirit family to discern the lessons this experience holds within it.

2 Likes

I have more than once. I am sure I will again. But of course, as above so below.

I also consider, who created who? But in the end who is to say what is real and what is metaphorical? And, aren’t these fractals of reality playing through our own process of creation as new worlds anyway?

1 Like

Thanks for the video, never heard of them. Interesting stuff though.