The All Cleaner

This is to clear negative energies, vibration and many other things within you that is non benifical. Simply explained but it’s much more than that.

But overall it will save time for hours of emotional releases and energetic cleanse. Also if you wanna discover more then go work with the fields and use your intelligence .

It’s based on intelligence which can understand whatever you as for example, if you ask " what’s stopping me from doing xyz" it will highlight and clear the energy and vibration of that thing and you’ll be able to feel the effect. For example if you ask what’s stopping you to do a specific task and clear that concept then you’ll notice that you don’t have similar level of resistance towards that thing anymore or you find it easier to do. You can also ask what you need to clear or let go of to release energtic and vibrational negativity. Or you can also ask about other things. And don’t ask me what the difference between this or other field as they have different description they are obviously difference. I knew there will be question like this so just check the DESCRIPTION of both fields and see the difference and don’t use your mind to make stuff up. Also this is NOT for everyone I’ll just say this in advance unless you’re serious about this kind of work. Like I mentioned use your logic and understanding also I never create something exactly similar and it’s already mentioned at the start of the description what it’s supposed to do. I was also hesitant to upload this as it requires intelligence and some effort to use it which most are not willing to put as most people just look for the easy way to go by and don’t ask me if it will do xyz or if I can do xyz with this cuz I can assure you I’m not answering literally any of that. Just read the description and see if it’s scope of it’s possibility or there’s test function for one time use so just use that and find out. I’ll say it again, PAY ATTENTION TO THE DESCRIPTION AND THAT’S IT. I’ll only answer things that are not mentioned in description or can’t be answered from it. Another reason is that it helps to keep the thread small so that people can easily find out answers if they have any questions

Other than that you can also ask it to clear negative vibration and energies from your system. Also you can ask it to clear stored negativity related to any topic and it’s enegies, vibration and suAlso do inquiry of literally ANY type on any concept or topic you can think of to clear related to whatever. But let’s say if you can’t do that or don’t understand still then just use it normally and let it do what it does. Now before you ask me if it can do this or that, apply your intelligence and ask yourself why it wouldn’t be able to do that at first place related to the topic you want to work on and use your creativity. This is also something that would require your lifetime of knowledge and understanding realted to usage of fields and release related work

This also has activate command for buyers to use without audio and test command function as usual

Activate “The All Cleaner”

Test “The All Cleaner” (works only once for non buyers and runs for 30 min but you can ask it to stop early if you wish)

Both commands will allow you to use the field without using the audio

Also do not use mobile app for purchase as it’s more expensive in it. Use browser instead to purchase at it’s original price and without extra charge from app

This comes with a new music track which won’t be used in another. Decided to give one since it’s bit special than most other premium

15 Likes

Test function for 30 min is generous of you, thanks!

5 Likes

Also before anyone asks if it just works by owning or not, no cuz it’s not in description. That’s exactly what I mean when I say if it’s in description it’s thrr if not then no

1 Like

I’m enjoying this immensely.
Tested it and gotten it.

Have been quite impressed and pleased with the field.
Shadow work 2.0 helped with shadow work - past trauma and shadow self…
As effective as the above, this field works on several levels such as current negativity or current lack of…
I asked it to show me what I needed to let go to release lack of patience, lack of etc…
I had a troubling pain in my ankle, so I asked it to release it too

I’ll continue to have fun and be adventurous with the field. Thank you @Equilibrium

3 Likes

You’re welcome

Nice avatar :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a wonderful multitool. Very intelligent. Try requesting “clear parasitic attachments and related energy”. Or “clear energies relating to stored trauma”.

Very good at dealing with post-release stuff if you use Shadow Worker (any version). First SW then this, it’s a breeze really.

5 Likes

There is a reason for the price and it’s hidden in the name, The All Cleaner.

Try using requests such as “remove heart wall” or “remove all limits”. Surprises abound :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I also highly recommend using this with 7 Sins and The Tower of Devil. In this order:

TToD
7 Sins
TAC

With at least 30 min loops