The Anointing of The Alchemical Holy Oil: New Release

Curious release, kind of unsure what to use it for exactly. I feel like first round of testing is gonna be using this field before using alien intercession as advised by @Alexander. Next step will be this oil, followed by memories of joy while visualizing my goals fulfilled.

4 Likes

Selamat ultah :partying_face: :tada:

2 Likes

Makasih, :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Another amazing field in such a short time?! Thank you Captain!! :sparkling_heart: :sob: Canā€™t wait to try this one after the course! :sparkles:

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if it was this audio or the astral one, but after three rounds of this and 3-4 of astral (in a meditative estate) i feel like a orgasmic wave from my root chakra to my crown and later expand for all of my body.

It was quite nice :sweat_smile: i expected for another session of paralysis with the astral one but iā€™m not complain haha

15 Likes

Hi guys , just wanna do a quick query if I had missed it , do the sapien soundtracks on Apple iTunes are embedded with the intended fields and are they effective as the ones being uploaded on the YouTube platform as well ?

Yes to both.

3 Likes

Is this okay to use, Iā€™m not sure about the whole idea of ā€˜magickā€™ I try to avoid such things and when searching this up it relates to such things, which makes me feel hesitant to use it.

Sure, itā€™s okay to use.

But, given your comments, what would you be using it for? Thatā€™d be an important question for you to answer, wouldnā€™t it?

Googlingā€¦ Found this bit interesting:

ā€œOne important thing to keep in mind when working with Abramelin Oil is its source, the story of the exodus of the Jews out of ancient Egypt. This an extremely powerful oil to use when confronted with issues of freedom, poverty or the escape from persecution. Regardless of how these issues may appear in your life, Abramelin Oil serves as a powerful symbol and tool for creating new avenues of abundance and opportunity. It is a great oil to combine with others, particularly those that concern legal issues, prosperity and the opening of new doors.ā€

Last paragraph on this page: Abramelin Oil for Ceremonial and Folk Magic, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Wicca & P | Art of the Root, Ltd.

9 Likes

Ofcourse !

Magic is all around usā€¦ Life is magic!

12 Likes

Tru dat!

6 Likes

you mean occult? no i only draw a comparison of what holy oil, a type of was used for, as means to suggest usage for various similar reasons.
Nor is it a specific occult tool,
as you can see, this is also used in various holy scriptures.

40 Likes

Sharing this blog post so others can get an idea on the process of what is needed in terms of research, skill, materials, focus, energy, etc. involved in crafting such an oil. Some cookware might have been harmed in the making.

Look at the going rate for a bottle of this.

And this audio is free? Infused with alchemical holy light?

Say it with me: Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you periodt. Khalas. Not ā€œthank you now can I request this and that.ā€ Just thanks, followed by a moment of pause in appreciation and awe.:relieved:

26 Likes

This is truly amazing. THANK YOU.

3 Likes

I read some of the comments that this made them shivering.

Yesterday when I was listening to this. For no reason I felt so lighter. High feeling lol

3 Likes
1 Like

Does it mean that we can summon with this holy beings and saints like Jesus Christ and ask them for help, for their intercession please??

That is what is reveling this article I mean benefit of oilšŸ¤”

Could someone sheed it light on this

1 Like

This field I feel is sooo cool, I suspect I may one day intuit ways in which this will be of use to me.

The song is sooo freaking creepy to me though IMO. This isnt a bad thing! I realize itā€™s just me and its actually not horror movie tier unnerving the way my imagination is making it, but the difference between the way I perceive the music with what the field actually is and is doing (totally opposite love and light and unicorn flavored things) makes playing this that much more enjoyable for me

6 Likes

:mechanical_arm: :alien:

15 Likes