The Anointing of The Alchemical Holy Oil: New Release

The Anointing of The Alchemical Holy Oil

The Anointing of The Alchemical Holy Oil

Using the idea of the abramelin oil, also called Oil of Abramelin, is a ceremonial magic oil blended from aromatic plant materials. Its name came about due to its having been described in a medieval grimoire called The Book of Abramelin written by Abraham the Jew (presumed to have lived from c. 1362 – c. 1458). The recipe is adapted from the Jewish Holy anointing oil of the Tanakh, which is described in the Book of Exodus (30:22-25) attributed to Moses.

Abramelin oil became popular in the Western esoteric tradition in the 20th century after the publication of the S. L. MacGregor Mathers English translation of The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage (1897), and especially via Aleister Crowley, who used a similar version of the oil in his system of Magick. There are multiple recipes in use today and the oil continues to be used in several modern occult traditions.

Here we present a purified version of the holy oil complete with herbal elements and a mild infusion of the alchemical holy light (audio from teespring)

Energetic Alchemy on Spotify and Apple

13 Likes

Slight bump.

1 Like

We have another thread on this already.

@moderators, would one of you kind folk want to merge (or whatever magic you do in these cases) the two threads, please?

2 Likes

Can this please be uploaded to paetron please
Or for sale so I can purchase please
I really would like this and Aphrodite . But YouTube - only way to hear is if I pay 15 dollars a month. I would rather just buy these 2 please

1 Like

Do you have YouTube premium? You can download it from their YouTube music

If you use VLC Player (on your phone or computer; it’s available to all for free) you can add YouTube fields to your playlists on VLC Player. You will need to access the Internet (so that you can access YouTube).

Hi Everyone, any new updates on this field?
What it does?
How to best use it etc.?
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

It doesn’t work that way
Fields can not be downloaded from any YouTube and still to work
Captain never confirmed that

It does work. I had the downloaded genetic whitening skin field. And my skin is pale now! So it does work. But again you can disagree

1 Like

Whoa
I didn’t know that
Some other guys claim the same
So that means with premium membership we can download fields which are not available,
Nice

Ya. The anxiety field is downloaded as well. I need that when I’m anxious. It always help when I need it. It works exactly when I use it online.

do you still have the genetic skin whitening field?

Hi, Endlessbrooder! welcome to the group 2

Bump! :green_heart:

2 Likes

just visited this one few listens ago!! :heart:

2 Likes

I looped this for 46’ and saw an image of a huge bloody sword being pulled out of the body.

1 Like