The Ascension-naut

I was blissed out first days after buying it this NFT too, but after few days it stabilized.
About ego it makes me more aware when Im doing something because of my ego.
It doesn’t dissolve the ego, but it makes me more aware of its tricks.

6 Likes

Interesting thing happened, I don’t feel hunger for meat… thinking about it kinda makes me go “yuck” or “I can live without it”. Hopped on a diet mixed between vegetables and fruits, mostly eating fruits along with spirulina tablets (lots of nutrients packed in)

I tried eating meat yesterday, just wasn’t feeling right to eat it for some reason.

5 Likes

kaneki-trying-to-eat-food
Will we all end up like this :joy:
can’t able to eat anything except fruit and vegetable

4 Likes

That’s exactly how I have been feeling when I have been trying to eat my previously used to be favorite meat dishes :cry:

Oh well, fruits do make me feel clean.

1 Like

Ohh I see why, after doing a little research on relationship between meat and ascension, it’s not ideal to eat meat since their “fear” energy carries over to you, and over the course of time, you naturally dissuade yourself from eating meat since meat doesn’t necessarily align with raising vibrations.

Very interesting.

3 Likes

Or try it with this:

4 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I am pretty sure I have been improving myself exceptionally fast because of this NFT. I had the ascenion naut tag with me on everyday except for sleep and I have been guided to use fields that were relevant to my being that will benefit from gaining a higher consciousness.

Vibration wise, there are ups and downs, there is an increased frequency of feeling more down than usual but dealing with everything that hinders you from ascension is the consequence. I remember on the first day I was feeling blissed out all day and I knew this was only a taste because the NFT was just letting me enjoy that little enjoyment then be like “gotcha, now fix your shit”.

I think a reasonable timeline of increasing my vibration timeline would be 1-2 years, and that is if I commit to the process of erasing everything that is hindering me from increasing my vibration.

6 Likes

The process can be significantly shorter if you learn the skills of how to release/collapse the feelings and thoughts that’s keeping us in our current state. A system that I’ve been having success with is with the freedom course. https://www.alchemyofgris.com/
Of course effort is still required but throughout all my years of seeking this is honestly the most effective and efficient process that I’ve encountered. :pray:

2 Likes

I have gotten this NFT from an individual, can someone share the .mp3 with me please?

1 Like

Maybe you should ask the individual.

1 Like

I was gonna be like uhhh duh the individual would have sent it to me if she’d have had it… :grinning:

2 Likes

:grimacing:😶‍🌫

I bought this NFT beginning of April, and then I have to admit I had an abusive use of it listening to it 1 to 3 h per day.
I quickly had kind of a cold
And remember I felt like if I was walking 10cm from the floor

I went through a hudge burnout in may, it’s not just about this NFT but it seems I have been pushing myself really hard in all way possible

I really wanted a switch in my life and clearly said out loud that no matter what I will have to go through I’m ready for it if I can accelerate my process

Today i just felt to write this testimony with all my gratitude

I’m sure now that this NFT supported me, pushed me in this amazing process
I feel totally renewed, blessed, all the events in my life are unfolding in an incredible way

I’m calmer, more patient, my relation with food is different.

I could write a lot more but let’s say I went trough a quantum leap :heart:

16 Likes

This NFT, as well as all the other vibration increasing fields, are one the best protections against regular negative entities on all levels.

High vibration = out of the influence of these entities.

Low vibration = heavily influenced and triggered by them.

Very low vibration = you may become one of them.

Also, found an interesting comment under the video:

8 Likes

Just having this tag passively with me makes me want to improve myself every second. If there many or one of the NFT that will force you to get your shit together it is this one. As I stare at my mandala tag and meditate to it, I can feel the energy forcing my vibrations to go up and my nerves feeling mildly on fire, not a bad thing because I’m used to going through much worse.

Since day one having this with me has upgraded me physically, mentally and spiritually, it was VERY gradual though, and the changes I want for myself are yet to be reached but I can tell everyday this is working through me gradually and it is upgrading me every second.

Downside is I can’t have this tag during sleep so I have to put it somewhere a little far away from me or else my nerves won’t calm down.

This is very addictive.

6 Likes

Just got it today. Let’s see how it goes.

Edit: For me personally it does not affect me directly but throughout the day.

It’s literally an ascension inducer

it’s fun
sometimes it isn’t
it’s addicting
because it’s fun.
Unless?
:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Bought this yesterday. Had a single 3 minute listen of the audio and wow.

Went from a state of boredom and bitterness to a state of being optimistic and confident. My thoughts were way different and I was feeling good. Good in the sense of the burden and chatter of my mind was silenced a bit giving me space to think a way out and how to further develop myself from this point.

I had the 3-minute listen six hours before I go to sleep. I had several dreams in which I remember feeling happy, joyous, content.

We are so blessed having these creators delivering such wonderful gifts to our lives. I wish them joy, love, happiness! :heart:

11 Likes

the more i read to the review the more ‘scare’ / ‘nervous’ i get :smiley:

3 Likes

today’s best plot. :mechanical_arm: :raised_hands:

2 Likes