The Astral Viber NFT: Testimonials

I really hope so because daaaang.

It triggered each one of my nerves the other day trying to open that app 2 hours later and hundreds of back and forth with the requirements and i was like, nope i give up @#$%^^/=# lol

Until i saw Rosechalice saying she got through ignoring the app suggestion, i tried and got through lol

4 Likes

Yeeeeees! Thanks Cap, excited about this incoming release :pray:

6 Likes

forgive my slow brain. so,
the two people who buy the copies on crypto ( at the end of the bid ) will be nft owners
and then there are those who will get it during the actual nft release ?

1 Like

i was confused too for a sec so i had to recheck the meaning lol the artwork is an nft and audio is available for everyone, it was also released on the sapien med channel

10 Likes

alriiight I was doubting cuz I didn’t see any testimonial yet
thank you !

5 Likes

I tried it and i felt it dont have the nft.

3 Likes

so cool he made it publicly available and for free. thx Captain

5 Likes

What is the difference to the astral portal?

1 Like

The Portal itself is a portal to the actual plane, which doesnt actually activly strenghtens your astral body like the Astral Viber does, I mean, there could be a little cultivation trough the astral portal, but that is not the main function of the astral portal. It connects you to the astral plane trough your astral body which might result in you becoming more conscious of your astral body but astral viber will be a lot better if you want to develope a connection to your astral body and be able to astral travel easier.

Dunno the works behind it, but maybe if the astral viber strenghtens your connection trough it making your astral body more present to you and cultivating it, it will be a lot easier to have a out of body experience because you consciously have a active connection to your astral body.

Correct me if I talk shit :+1:

20 Likes

Definitely works man, listening to it now :))
Except if this is Valhalla portal still acting out, I am currently experiencing deep work happening in my 3eye area and vibrating like crazy.

Should be in New Release once :robot: wakes up

9 Likes

From the album single ‘The Astral Viber’ a fusion track represented on the single and art as a means to strengthen and nourish your energetic listening experience, astrally of course.

→ strengthen and nourish your energetic listening experience, astrally of course.

Probably the NFT is a powerful individuated attunement to the public field :grinning:

6 Likes

Phew

2 Likes

Music is very cool.

3 Likes

Yesterday I had a funny experience with it over a short nap.

I shifted from the physical to the dreamstate very quickly, and in that dream I was catapulted for a few second, then landed on my feet and woke up straight in the physical by my meridians opening all over my legs for a few sec as well.

As if this landing had opened the awareness of my astral legs :grin:

I am using the dreamstate metaphor, because I was not controlling anything and for those few seconds I was barely conscious.

Today I am experiencing lot of density within my energy body with it, very different than the vibrations of yesterday.

Fields are also felt stronger.

Looking forward to read other testimonials :grinning:

Ps:

While Bot is on a hiatus, should this be posted in New Release?

Not going for the NFT tonight myself, but pondering if this album should be posted in New Release, as it does not have many views…
Or wait for tomorrow so you guys have less competition :thinking:

13 Likes

I see that this is on Apple Tunes as of 2 days ago. Is this part of the Astral series- starting with the Astral Primer?

7 Likes

This works on strengthening and developing the astral body, as a sort of auto - exerciser of it.

45 Likes

Haha you are fast man! :grin:

6 Likes

10 Likes

I can’t get over the fact how amazing this sounds! Did Captain make this one himself? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Who thought a track for astral travel could sound so funky and electronic like this? It’s dirty like it’s not even allowed :rofl:

8 Likes

Ok this time I will not tired “flying” again :rofl:

7 Likes