The Astral Viber NFT: Testimonials

From the album single ‘The Astral Viber’ a fusion track represented on the single and art as a means to strengthen and nourish your energetic listening experience, astrally of course.

22 Likes

So this audio will only work for those 2 people who have purchased the NFT?

2 Likes

Yes thats how all the nfts but ambrosia work i think

1 Like

well guys, this has one on auction currently 555, ends 1 day and 23 hours… still 2 days, but you know, you can try from now

3 Likes

Ngl I’m excited for Captain on this one

Goooo Nemo goooo :tropical_fish::tropical_fish:

5 Likes

Any other 'Murikans having trouble signing up for crypto.com? I went thru the whole bit with my ID and verification and now it says the app isn’t available for my region.

2 Likes

Not 100% positive, but going thru their nft sign up seems to eliminate alot of issues and verification.
YMMV.

3 Likes

I did sign up on the website first, and then I was about to make an offer and it said to download the app…and that’s when things kinda went pear-shaped.

3 Likes

I mean it’s not a big deal. Am happy with what I got already but yeah, I like to play along at home.

dont download the app.
There should be a link that says use desktop or don’t use app or something.

And the link above isn’t the same as the regular website link.
They assume if you sign up thru crypto.com…it’s for exchanging curriencies…which have laws.
The link I gave was the for the NFT… which doesn’t have laws.

Worst case. Use a vpn.

4 Likes

Well crap, the App has my biometric face scan and all my ID info. Feeling kinda vulnerable.

4 Likes

Yeah… delete app. start over on desktop. Use Alt email address. Start at the link given above.

3 Likes

HAHAHA! I just read on their support page that the app is literally available in every State in the US except for…New York.

5 Likes

ahhh… vpn then :)

4 Likes

Ok I deleted the app bc same situation as Scribe over here
Bc it also grabbed my face biometrics
Like I get it’s not working for us bc we’re in NY
But we aren’t like at risk for anything like serious
… right? Lol

Just the normal data-mining by your always friendly government :slight_smile: :thinking: :rage:

It’s pretty normal for all KYC (know your customer) processes with crypto now…
Doesn’t mean it’s “right” and there’s quite a few companies that are trying to preserve the rights of consumers with various Defi (Decentralized finance) projects that don’t require documentation to simply spend your own money…

3 Likes

the audio works for everyone

the nft is the album cover for the single and also works the same as the other nfts.

54 Likes

They are going to integrate their NFT site with the app so you will need to go thru the biometrics process at some point. :woman_shrugging:

See below from their FAQ page.

We are working to integrate Crypto.com NFT and the Crypto.com App, which will allow existing App users to access the NFT platform without registering a separate account. Stay tuned!

4 Likes

This sounds like the other way around.

Or put it like this.

They are separate transactions. But as of now if someone wants to do both gotta have both.

In the future for the previous to nfts existing users of the app both transactions will be integrated.

Now if the ones just buying nfts also want to do crypto transactions good both things will be together but i dont think those that just want to buy nfts will have to have the app

3 Likes

Could be possible. Let’s see what they end up doing.

2 Likes