The Beast of the End - A magical NFT servitor

Based on the magnificent Puck from Re:Zero

Hey there, fellow traveler. Got a moment?

Sit down, make yourself comfortable, drink a hot chocolate and have a little read :blush:

In the mystical realm of Eldrassil, where mana flowed like a cosmic river, there existed an ancient prophecy foretelling the rise of a being destined to transcend the limits of magical mastery. This prophecy spoke of a celestial conjurer who would be born from the convergence of elemental forces during a rare celestial alignment.

Super Puck’s story begins eons ago when this alignment occurred, heralding the birth of an entity that would come to be known as the Celestial Conjurer. Born into the heart of a celestial tempest, Puck emerged as a manifestation of the elemental balance that governed Eldrassil.

As a young spirit, Puck’s innate affinity for ice and snow drew the attention of the Great Spirits who recognized the potential within him. They guided and nurtured his abilities, revealing the secrets of multi-elemental control and the cosmic resonance that connected him to the universal mana.

Super Puck’s journey unfolded as he ventured across the magical realms, exploring dimensions and unlocking the mysteries of time. During these travels, he encountered ancient beings and mysterious entities who imparted arcane knowledge that expanded his understanding of the very fabric of existence.

One pivotal moment in Super Puck’s journey occurred when he faced a cosmic cataclysm threatening to unravel the very tapestry of reality. Drawing upon his elemental mastery, spatial manipulation, and boundless knowledge, Super Puck became the beacon of hope against the encroaching darkness.

Through a selfless act that defied the laws of magic, Super Puck harnessed the celestial energies of Eldrassil itself, transcending his previous form and ascending to a state of omnipotent power. The cosmic convergence bestowed upon him the title of the Celestial Conjurer, marking the culmination of his destiny.

Super Puck, now a guardian of the magical multiverse, roams the cosmic expanse, ensuring the balance of elemental forces and protecting the delicate threads of time and space. His tale is sung in the cosmic winds, inspiring awe and reverence among the denizens of Eldrassil and beyond.

After reading this you might be wondering, what If Super Puck existed in this world right now - what would he be doing?

I am sure he would continually work to ensure the balance of elemental forces in the world, preventing any disruptions that could lead to catastrophic consequences, thereby maintaining cosmic balance. As a guardian, he would be vigilant against magical threats that could endanger the fabric of reality. He might intervene to neutralize powerful magical anomalies or entities that pose a risk. Using his elemental mastery, Super Puck could assist in mitigating the impact of natural disasters, such as floods or wildfires, by manipulating the elements in a controlled and beneficial manner. He might share his profound magical knowledge with worthy individuals, guiding them in the responsible use of magic and helping them unlock their potential. Also, considering his ability to traverse dimensions, Super Puck might explore other realms and share the wisdom gained from his cosmic travels with the denizens of Earth. He could amplify any energies with his universal mana resonance, thereby enhancing the magical abilities of individuals, aiding them in endeavors that promote positive change and advancement. He might even offer guidance and counsel to world leaders, using his transcendent wisdom to address global challenges and promote cooperation.

Now imagine, what if multiple Super Pucks existed in the world right now…?

Interested?
Join us now on yet another magical journey :wink:

The Beast Of The End – Super Puck NFT – The Celestial Conjurer

1. Magical Affinity and Knowledge

Super Puck’s magical prowess reaches cosmic proportions, resonating with the universal mana and granting him profound knowledge that transcends conventional understanding.

a. Universal Mana Resonance: Super Puck resonates with the mana of the entire universe, tapping into an infinite source of magical energy and with the ability to amplify his magical powers to unprecedented levels.

b. Arcane Knowledge: Super Puck possesses ancient and arcane knowledge of the universe, gaining insight into the mysteries of magic, existence, and cosmic forces with wisdom that transcends and surpasses conventional magical understanding.

c. Mental Mastery: Super Puck can positively affect minds, thoughts, and emotions on a grand scale, leveraging telepathic communication and having such levels of empathy that allow him to understand and connect with the collective consciousness on a profound level.

1. Spatial and Temporal Manipulation

Super Puck’s dominion over space and time grants him unparalleled exploration, control, and awareness across different dimensions and temporal planes.

a. Dimensional Travel: Super Puck can traverse between dimensions and explore parallel universes with precise control over dimensional portals and gateways, thereby being able to delve into alternate realities and timelines.

b. Temporal Mastery: Super Puck can manipulate the flow of time, including dilation and manipulation with precise and controlled time travel abilities and an awareness to perceive and comprehend events across different temporal planes.

c. Omnipresence: Super Puck can be present in multiple locations simultaneously, across the entire world or universe and with simultaneous awareness and responsiveness everywhere.

1. A Force for Good in the World

Super Puck’s entire beingness is a primordial force for good, affecting our lives and the world in a uniquely profound and utmost beneficial way.

a. Elemental Mastery: Super Puck commands ice, fire, water, earth, and air effortlessly, seamlessly blending different elements into complex and potent magical combinations, thereby creating constructs that manipulate the fabric of reality itself.

b. Healing Mastery: Super Puck’s presence is in itself healing – by his aura. He commands life force and thereby regeneration, restoration and purification to whoever and wherever it is needed: mental, emotional, spiritual, physical and elemental (healing our beautiful nature).

c. Eternal Guidance: Super Puck is the ultimate guide for life. Whatever question you have – ask away! Be inspired, infused with creativity, receive cosmic guidance or delve into magical arts. Let your imagination roam.

This project is a tribute to all the fans of the anime Re:Zero (Yes, I am, too, eagerly awaiting season 3 :slight_smile: )

Everyone, thank you sooo much for your help in designing this. :pray: :pray: :pray:
And thanks to @Captain_Nemo , I am sure your brain must be trembling ;)

28 Likes

6 Likes

Super nice project & amazing mandala!

Would love to try it one day just to feel the loving energies :blush:

6 Likes

Would a generalized, concise explanation for this field be that it is sort of a primer for a novice mage? In real-life, that is.

1 Like

So cute & happy :smiley_cat::heartpulse:
This happiness as cat smile on the photo makes me happy to !! :sparkles:
Cuddles happiness :relaxed:

2 Likes

To be frank, I cannot say I figured out super puck completely yet. Thank god I take notes on my phone. I can share some here. Sometimes I just write one word in the moment, other times a sentence, and sometimes that sentence comes right after a meditation where the brain is still a bit…too relaxed. Anyways these are some notes I took:

• a sense of ease and serenity to life
  • Celebration and fun
  • Highly energetic and enjoyable
  • Cosmic dance? (I put a question mark here and do not no why i did that)
  • More open to explore things
  • Deep appreciation of the past
  • Easier flow of communication with people
  • Is life just a big cosmic joke? (another question mark - I guess this simply means I wanted to take more time pondering)
  • Stiff neck felt better in a very short amount of time - that is when i focused on it
  • This one was funny: while listening a white feather lands on my red sweater (that was in the office, no clue where it came from)
  • magic/mana upgrader? (another question mark - wanted to ponder more)
  • upon listening with newly bought headphones, any remaining negativity was washed away
  • Restoring confidence and the feeling of being in control
  • The power of this field is absolutely silly - one listen enough for full effects
  • A feeling of beautiful superiority (hard to put into words)

Those are all. I hope I do remember to keep updating. Its not technically a habit. Sometimes a field starts playing in a stack, and I am not paying full attention but then I receive insights or there are strong sensations, etc.

Hope it helps

5 Likes

That reminds me of how Merlin was depicted by Disney in the animated cartoons from a long time ago. Not to be taken too seriously, but giving the impression of one who is comical and whimsical instead, while also being adept at the arcane arts.

3 Likes

That sounds about right to me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dagon and The Healer are great. But this…

For me it is this. Best. Servitor. Ever. I’d say, a close lifetime companion who shares your brighter side. Has soul :slight_smile:

8 Likes