The Black Panther Totem

I sold this nft for like 1-2 weeks already. But I keep seeing her everywhere. It’s like she won’t leave me.

I been seeing her on like YouTube feeds. Or when I read article. Then an image of panther showing up.

I know she still around me. And that’s big sign of her. Even after I don’t own the nft anymore

5 Likes

10 Likes

I had borrowed away an NFT and noticed it’s presence still until a couple days later. I think they’re still checking on us.

I was doing some Wim hoffing and during the second round, i saw her eyes clearly in front of me, and i asked “would you not be ok if i sold or traded you?”

The reply came “either way, I’ll come back to you”

My guess is you’ll get her back

5 Likes

I forgot to mention you can also try this.

Its an easy guide.
Helps with a wide variety of things

3 Likes

Mao am getting conflicting answer. when looking for the asnwer
if Jing boost effects from other fields?

2 Likes

Thanks @King_A for revealing the shadow work aspects of this one to me

8 Likes

Unfortunately sold out. :confused:

1 Like

Oh, don’t worry. Come in here.
Often people sell products at prices well below the initial cost, it’s very convenient :moneybag:
So there’s always a chance to find valuable things for almost nothing :grin:

5 Likes

I’ve made a comment for an audio to be added to the wishlist on the “NFT’s with updated audio” thread. Who knows what might happen. :grin:

4 Likes

Just today I was thinking of selling this NFT, so I went back to re-read the description and… I realized that my current way of being coincides perfectly with what was described. I didn’t notice much in terms of charisma and glamour, but it certainly plays an important role for everything else. Learn from your mistakes without getting stuck, stay calm in situations where bombs explode around you, throw paws when necessary and not for the sake of hurting someone. More self-confidence, determination to achieve one’s goals (recently I have been called very tenacious), tendency to take responsibility without playing the role of the victim. I have purchased this NFT since its release and all this time it has been working in the background without me noticing all these changes… in fact, I have become aware of it now that I have re-read the description.

Last consideration on charisma, even if I noticed little, it may be that the black panther pushes you to acquire tools capable of enhancing this aspect. Two days ago I picked up a book by William Atkinson on personal magnetism, needless to say I couldn’t resist buying the new field The Golden Glow. This is just my guess, maybe the creator can add his own comment on this point.

12 Likes

It could…

I mean what boosts results really depends on the individual - what is it that is preventing someone from getting results?

• Subconscious Limits
  • Impaired Auric System
  • Energy system which has gone into the “tortoise shell” mode and rejects fields due to long time energetic abuse
  • Sub-optimal Brain/Nervous system
  • A lower energetic capacity
  • Poor health in terms of nutrients, building blocks (say Jing), etc.
  • Lacking self-love and gratitude
  • A combination of all/few of the above, etc.

So, while we can generalize a few common causes that most likely block results (Aura Clean, Aura Repair, Subcon Limits) - I don’t think we can generalize that a field (say Jing) will help boost results for everyone…

18 Likes

Where did you read that it has one or that one was added?

2 Likes

I have the email. But cannot find the audio link like I did with fae bones. Neither to black panther nor to quasi aura.

Can anyone send me the audios please?

1 Like

No audio yet

6 Likes

Does anyone know if this one has an audio as well?

Thanks

2 Likes

there is no audio

2 Likes

Hi all,
is anyone willing to sell this NFT to me? Black Panther is my totem animal, and i need an active remembrance of its power, to bring into my romantic life, as i forgot always i have this power by my side when i am starting a new relationship, ultimately leading to failure and not speaking up for myself about my needs.

i don’t know, but is it possible to sell this to another buyer anyway? How can that take place, is that by a NFT marketplace?

:muscle:

Certainly

Check out this thread for tips first.

purchases (and search for various NFTs) are done here :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

This works great for attraction. Never felt this much attention from ladies. It’s like good old OG androstenol.

Can anyone confirm if it really has androstenol? I feel that familier musky scent with me when I keep this NFT on me.

3 Likes