The Black Pearl album

If you’re interested in collaborating and making magical music with Sapien Medicine, voice your interest and engage with us in this captivating new genre. Let’s create something extraordinary together! :star2::notes:

Feel free to use this category and its threads to suit your needs in this project
:slight_smile:

26 Likes

If you make music and have a decent, similar amount following / crowd.
and would like to be an artist on sapien medicine tracks,
energetic alchemy
or work on an album together, or just field your songs and we share revenue
be sure to reach out.

76 Likes

Stamped. 🫡

8 Likes

That’s unfortunate cause i deleted almost all my tracks made on ableton

The desire to make music left me not so long ago and i sold all my instruments. Always wanted to earn my money with music & singing. Now that my voice is ready for the real deal the desire is gone! Same for all the paintings that i made. They will be stored in the afterlife i guess. What to do…

14 Likes

@anon77086103 :eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

It’s never too late to restart.

:pray:

7 Likes

Man, having a jam session at the retreat would be really cool. All of us there playing instruments, singing, rapping, freestylin some songs, letting the good vibes flow. That would be cool.

6 Likes

Great, I have let the idea sit in the back burner and stew a little.

I think the best approach would be.

I will repurpose ‘Atomic Rebel’
And release member songs.

Jojo has offered, st biceps,
Robby, and a few others.

I am thinking each track can be
Atomic rebel featuring jojo
Featuring Robby
Featuring panic climber etc.

Etc etc
We can set up 50/50 splits on distrokid.

I think it’s awesome for community etc.
And a fun, engaging project.
Very uplifting.

It could be financially good later on.
(Hopefully it could be for all )

And it can continue to grow in popularity over time
As more people get engaged with it
And we keep putting out music.

Have a think, and we can flesh it out later on.

46 Likes

Captain, I would like to see you collaborate with Peter Bergmann of We Plants Are Happy Plants. He is a cool humble guy.

3 Likes

I have friends who have a semi professional studio nearby. We used to make music but the producer moved to London so the songs were never mixed or released. This being said he’s back in belgium close to where i live (200 meters) :grin: I could ask him to create music for those who spit, rap or sing like me. All he needs is a proper voice recording. Just letting you know in case you would be interested.

6 Likes

Doesn’t seem anybody established wants to collaborate.

So, their loss then.

Lets make the interested people abundant and successful.

Yes robby their are at least 3 guys who want beats to rap on.
Jojo,
King maybe
And st biceps (god and goddess)

That’s a really great start and offer.

30 Likes

That is disappointing, is it ok if I write to him to check?

1 Like

Of course.

Feel free I am down

13 Likes

@King_A @IAmJonathan

:eyes::smirk:

6 Likes

I will contact them and see what they have to say :slightly_smiling_face:

Two of their friends were world champions scratching long ago so who knows they want to collaborate too

Here are still some of our tracks and some deep house of mine. don’t know if the link works.

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

I also have a good amount of paintings just in case you would consider to field them and if there’s a crowd for it. they aren’t cheap since a lot of paint has been used to create these deep structures. Here are some of them just in case.

30 Likes

Love the style robby.

20 Likes

I can do opera and smooth jazz for the low voice - I don’t write music myself too much but maybe I could get some friendly composers interested, I know a bunch of good ones, mostly from the classical, but also the musical/jazzy genres. I’ll send out feelers when opportunity strikes!

4 Likes

e-mailed him. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@El_Capitan_Nemo @Jojo @pranic_climber @IAmJonathan @King_A & other musicians

i was able to phone Florent and he will send me some tracks / beats during the weekend!
i also asked him to maybe come online here so it’s easier to communicate. maybe we can create a musician group with people who want to collaborate. just a suggestion. i hear from y’all. :blush:

10 Likes

I was in the Hollywood scene for a while as an actor. I even got a few IMDb credits and made it to a few film festivals for some indie projects, but I never got around to singing. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes