The Blacklist

Does anyone watch this show?

2 Likes

This is all the “published” information:

People in the group will know of the details. They’ll also be the likely initial owners of this NFT.

1 Like

What if I told you Raymond Reddington uses Dream’s fields?

1 Like

You changed the subject and the OP of your thread? :frowning:

4 Likes

… :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah. I thought it was a great show. But I only watched maybe the first 2 seasons. I thought the slight hints of romantic interest between Redding and Liz while also the show was playing with the idea that he might be her dad was too weird. Just too weird for me.

That’s not why I stopped watching… as far as I remember. I don’t remember why I stopped exactly. I lowered my tv intake a bunch right around that time and it wasn’t this show’s fault.

I watched the Watch the Water documentary and they referenced Blacklist a good bit because of the snake venom thing. No spoilers but if you know then you know.

I say it was great for this reason. For me it was that they kept a good degree of mystery going. Too much (Lost) and I’m bored. Too little, I know exactly what’s going on… and again bored. This show hit the perfect spot or near enough for me with keeping the mystery alive.

But again. They made it hard to like Reddington. I get that he was an anti-hero but still… you need to like even an anti-hero at least some. The pillow smothering thing (no spoilers again), that was really hard to like a person that would do that. Unless you jump through a shit ton of moral hoops to justify whatever in order to keep liking a character or show. But then, maybe that’s what the creators of the show wanted you to do. Just maybe. Or maybe not.

Let me guess? The unbreakable field?