The Blessed Holy Water of St Expedite (a temporarily free Caladrius-charged product)

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

For the deliveries !

1 Like

I want to give a small testimony as this helped me. I have used this water charger 15 days ago and forgot to comment my brief experience. I posted a picture of my glass with water, I did it at night, then I went to sleep. I needed a few dollars actually. I have an online sales page and several days ago I was not selling anything, the day after I drank the water I had a sale that helped me buy a product I needed, then the next day I had another sale. I only used this water charger 1 time. I had 2 sales then. It was not a lot of money, but it was the money I needed, the money I made from the sales helped me to buy the product I needed. Thank you very much @SorcerySupreme

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Thankyou so much

1 Like

@SorcerySupreme
Will caladarus know if i want to have a stress free job as opposed to advance in the job?

Ive just pured the wayer over the office doorstep but i really dont want to advance (i.e. bring in more stress!!)

2 Likes

1 Like

Caladrius is only responsible for charging the water, but St Expedite is known for removing obstacles that cause stress, so I think this is an excellent choice.

1 Like

1 Like

Please and thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thankyou!

1 Like

Thanks Sorcery, Caladrius, and St. Expedite!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like