The Blessed Path (Public NFT)

Truly a special project with far reaching implications, you guys are going to love it, i’m sure!

Great job @Beltloop for taking the initiative to start such an ambitious project and thank you @Captain_Nemo for bringing this special gift into our reality.

15 Likes

Minted and ready to go, can’t wait for the description

6 Likes

Its already created some pretty cool changes within myself and within my immediate environment.

I’m going to begin writing a shortened description now. @Atreides please take it and post it to the first post and tag me when complete.

25 Likes

I planned to as soon as I got home. Which is now. Gladly standing by. @Beltloop

In my short time since listening to this audio once and carrying the printed mandala with me, results have been good. It’s been 5 hours.

I’m not using any other fields simultaneously and I haven’t used any fields in the last 24 hours. That’s hard discipline to have for me but it’s a worthwhile way to really find out what a field is doing.

First I noticed my attitude changing. I have a hectic work life so it’s a perfect place to experience a field. And I meet lots of different people on the job. Setbacks I was more patient with than my usual self. My attitude was brighter. If you know how your attitude colors or filters your vision. Like when you’re in love or freshly dumped the same scenes look drastically different. The scenery can be depressing or can seem to represent freedom and opportunity and joy even though it’s the same buildings or landscapes.

Then I noticed my ability to recognize opportunities had increased, and my willingness to take them quickly while I had the chance.

People were more respectful to me. A lot of customers take a condescending tone almost by default. But today was different.

Guys much bigger than me who would normally stare me down just acted like they didn’t notice me, which was a nice change.

And then things get a little unreal but this happened. An attractive younger woman was driving past me and absolutely staring at me the entire time. I don’t know how she saw the road in front of her. Usually girls are at least a little bit shy. Just kept staring and when I didn’t break eye contact smiled.

A little bit later, almost the same thing happened again with a different quite attractive woman (a couple feet away that time, not driving by, walking by) but this time I looked away, not out of shyness but just not trying to be awkward starting at people. She seemed bummed out by me looking away.

Then I interacted with a coworker who I well know as often toxic, he seemed to want to get away from me as quickly as possible.

That’s all I have for now. I don’t know why I was so drawn to this field. I’m usually a “wait and see” kind of guy but I just “knew” I wanted this asap.

Edit
I almost forgot. When I started my day I had nearly two days worth of work on my plate today. Enough for a 12 to 13 hour day easily. After lunch, after adding the nft, extra work started disappearing and I had a few very lucky and unusual turns of events that let me get off with an 8 and a half hour day.

35 Likes

Awesome testimonial, i’m glad everything worked out for you!

:muscle:

4 Likes

Can we get a description

1 Like

Lol. He’s working on it right now. I think it’s cool that I got the opportunity to review a field without knowing the description because that’s about as free from the possibility of placebo effect as possible. Though I’m past the point of thinking fields might be placebo. It’s still an interesting opportunity to learn something. Experiencing it then hearing what it does.

19 Likes

The Description is going to grow, I didn’t get the time to work on it to my expectations for such a great field. Still it will be good for newcomers to get a general sense of what it does.

Blessed Paths

The goal:

Works on people and environments so they support each other negentropically while providing several benefits for both. Helps work toward the creation of a more well-ordered society that thrives individually, socially, spiritually, economically, and environmentally through “worship:” the feeling of reverence for one’s own consciousness, to be present with all that is going on, and to feel connected to themselves and everyone, and everything, around them. This project energizes, improves, and makes this more conscious, among many, many other things.

It is a servitor, an audio, and item maker.

It will work on whoever owns the NFT and provide a range amazing solo benefits.

This field is special in the sense that it is designed to be spread as far and wide as humanly possible by creating items. Every time an item is created from this field, it allows it to spread its environmental effect further and affect more people. Every person affected by the item becomes a node in a massive network. Every node will help in the manifestation of the fields goals, which I will describe further below.

I took much inspiration from David Foster Wallace’s speech This is Water: This is Water by David Foster Wallace (Full Transcript and Audio) - Farnam Street

Features:

• Uses the base of all past revision fields (not direct copies)

• Has one additional revision field: Alchemical Revision of Childhood: Extended. The description for ARoC states that it creates the concept of being raised in a village full of healthy loving people.

The extended version works to create this type of community in your external world by spreading the effects of the field. Every person affected by this field will have their concept of society revised. So it will be revised in such a way that they have been raised and lived in an abundant, fully functioning community full of great people and hold strong views as a result.

In this community, there is none/reduced homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, or other isms. People are generally more respectful and polite, and people are more open to new experiences. Things like social status, money, race, gender, nationalism, will not be very important to this community. It is generally safe (and this is further enhanced by other features) and people in the community and law enforcement respond appropriately to injustices. In this society, the legal and election processes are guaranteed for every citizen. People believe in their power to bring about change within themselves, within their environment, community, country and the world around them. This is just the beginning of what this aspect of the field can do, but it will also have a powerful affect on the plants and animals around where it is placed as well.

• Does its best to put people onto their more blessed paths and into their Best Paths In Community (BPIC). BPIC simply finds the best way a person can positively benefit a community and has them act in those ways. This could mean volunteering at a soup kitchen for some. It could even be as small as going jogging by yourself. Someone who’s been rather reluctant to go jogging then decides to try it themselves. Which inspires more people to jog, then you’ve helped boost the health of a community even without the help of others.

• Uses many aspects to bring compatible members of communities together. This can result in new friendships, new intimate relationships, business partners, or people who enjoy certain hobbies. Ultimately it does its best to create organizations that can help ensure that worship can continue in the future. These are the people who love their community enough to come out and take on projects just for the sake of helping their community.

• This contains the Negentropic Coherent Plasma Flower Graviton of Welcoming, Celebration, Love and Positivity:

This is best explained in 3 parts.

The Plasma Flower is the tree of life on a torsion field carrier. Everything it touches begins to come into order.

This creates a plasma flower, but then adds concepts such as welcoming, celebration, love, positivity, and any other concept I believe the smart field will understand as well.

So imagine Plasma Flower + The Welcoming (and a few other fields) for those who’ve used them and seen their environmental effect.

Then it adds everyone in that Plasma Flower to a Love Graviton Wave, filling them up with unconditional love from the inside and having that burst through them and into the furthest reaches of the Graviton wave.

Then in addition, everyone is first brought into coherence with their own heart space, then their body. Then the field works to bring everyone in its field of effect into that same coherence. Social Coherence Explained: How Getting In-Sync with Each Other's Hearts Uplifts the Energetic Field - YouTube

Research from Heartmath shows that bringing everyone into coherence with one another serves to create an environmental effect on its own. Its what also allows us to connect better to the present moment, to our senses, intuition, imagination, and each other.

When you think about worship across many cultures, coherence is a huge part of it. Sincerely, I mean worship without religion.

Fans at a Football game all yell out at the same time,
people sing at church at the same time,
people dance to a rhythm,
soldiers march in coherence,
you tend to pick up on people’s mood – becoming coherent to the environment around you if you’re not shielded.

So it adds all 3 of these together into one concept and spreads it through an environment. Excellent for bringing people together and over time creating societies that are much more peaceful.

• I’ve asked for this to be a node in Mass Meditation 2.0 and The Iron Dome project. All features that correspond to both of these fields are noded in this porject so they help that network grow as well.

• Weaved Worlds: Worship and Utopia – Energized

Creates a Weaved World that seeks to create the village above. In this Weaved World, society is functioning at its abundant best. All essential services are running at 100% such as law enforcement, hospitals, transportation, schools and everything else along these lines. Animal abuse is reduced until it no longer exists. Those who are homeless are receiving the care they need. It pushes to directly manifest safety in the communities where the effect is being felt, and spread this all over the city/state/country/world.

• In addition, creates a more individual Weaved World that is simply for worship. Its a Weaved World where you are more constantly feeling sensations as you would feel after a good workout, after finishing studying for something important – tired, but happy, its the feeling of meeting old friends, the silence of watching a lone guitar player on the street corner, the feeling people have when dancing, doing their favorite hobbies, attending concerts.

If you’re familiar with our experiments with Mass Meditation 2.0 and Justice For All, you know the effects something can have when an organized effort is put into it by multiple people. What if everyone around you was also pushing for you to have the absolute best collective experience as well? 50 people trying to manifest an amazing, social, and safe time for themselves is a powerful force and something that I hope everyone gets to experience.

31 Likes

I was wondering why the enhanced self confidence. That explains it. I’m going to need some time to absorb this epic description but so far just Wow.

@Beltloop added to the original post your description.

7 Likes

@Atreides can you also move this up top, just below my original description.

You writing some of your experiences helped me recall parts of the field and how best to explain everything.

This is you possibly responding to the revision fields and the extended revision field. Great members of society are usually hard working or at least capable of doing such. Being more patient with yourself, having a great attitude, and having the quiet fortitude to forge ahead are all part of this.

There are also effects to make the scenery actually energetically better. Your attitude definitely colors things but environmentally the vibration should be raising, and the environment should feel refreshing. It should neutralize all EMFs, filter the air into negative ions, stabilize the temperature and humidity as well.

You are likely in the flow of love, luck and abundance. Being more resolute, confident and feeling whole in yourself may have helped you jump on an opportunity rather than wait.

This is directly programmed into the field and was very important for me. Everyone in a well functioning society should be treated with a measure of respect. Especially people who deal with customers. This adds a field of respect to every person under its influence, but especially to those who deal with customers.

You are under the protection of your Divine Grandmother. I’ll begin writing more about her soon.

“Unreal” was the goal for this project :grin:

That was a moment you had.

The field works to create amazing moments for you and people around you. You were fully immersed in that experience weren’t you? Expect things like that to continue to happen.

Also people being affected by the Negentropic Coherent Plasma Flower Graviton (NCPFG from here on out :slight_smile:) are usually also being affected by the field of welcoming. She probably felt really good around you, felt more confident in herself like you do and there’s some stuff in here to glamor you up.

Also, you’re living from your heart and you 2 may have already been coherent with each other, hearts beating at the same time drawing you two together.

There’s actually a few different ways this could have had that affect lol :grin:

I’m not going to give away the farm but those are some of my hypotheses.

There’s a smart repellent. When people desire to be disrespectful or tear others down, the field makes them want to get away from you as fast as possible.

Weaved Worlds: Worship pushes for more worship to be in your day-to-day life. Worship isn’t just the fun stuff, sometimes truly sitting their doing your work is a form of worship. A responsibility to yourself, a way to honor yourself by being the best version of yourself.

This is a VERY strong energetic push and goes to make your day better, week better, etc.

Also, flow of luck and abundance.

19 Likes

:open_mouth:

4 Likes

And you just won my heart over. I would have paid 200 bucks for this alone.

@Beltloop
You definitely had a real vision here when making this. I’m in awe of the whole picture.

16 Likes

This might just be the most important field ever created… basically a New Earth manifestation field. Something that can truly benefit EVERYONE, and does so exponentially. Possibly the most important investment you will ever make, not just for yourself, but for all of humanity.

23 Likes

Congratulations to everyone involved in making such a beautiful field :raised_hands: Was there a specific command for the item maker?

12 Likes

Awesome description, that’s how it should be done (IMO). Not a fan of all the new mystery/ no one can know what it does thing that seems to be going on.

Beltloop (and team… I don’t know who all was in on making this) is like the Miss America contestant saying her one wish is World Peace but then he’s like “no, seriously… Watch this”

So much has gone on in the last 2 hours since writing my blind review up above. I’m going to try to keep my input to a minimum from here on, give other people a chance to speak up. But it’s hard to be quiet about this field.

It’s like a total psyche makeover. I’ve started getting a taste of the revisions in effect. And interactions with people are so different. What they offer me, what I offer them, how I handle or “digest” if you will, what they have to offer. It’s like social enlightenment. And the revisions there to kick in when I see some people not ready to interact in mutually respectful ways. Like an auto-recovery program.

24 Likes

@Limael bro

1 Like

Add the second part to the first post if you would @Atreides

Please don’t. There are many lurkers who are going to be curious and the more information here the better. I also just like responding to your observations as I try to piece together what’s doing what :smiley:

They’re also experiencing at least a bit of that total psyche makeover.

You’re interacting with people who are interacting with you straight from their hearts.

In the present.

With respect for themselves and respect for you.

You’re not asking them for anything, consciously or unconsciously. Many times we think we are having normal conversations, but at times we are actually asking for things like validation, trying to get certain outcomes, show off how cool we are, avoid embarassment etc.

This is truly love talking with this field.

There is also an aspect that helps you and others with a bit of social enhancement. Then theres a bit also for handling deep connections because they will come. When people are feeling this open, well, they open up.

18 Likes

I did, right away. It’s up there.

Definitely something is happening with people. I can see some of them (the ones not really geared for mutual respect) not sure how to process someone being confident yet respectful. Like confident but not at the other person’s expense. Respectful but not at my own expense. That’s always been my aim but now I see that kind of stance really shining through.

I walked away from that particular interaction feeling a little sad for those people but then felt like one of the revisions instantly made me feel better. I also walked away from it with an inkling of a hope that I had sparked a change in that person (two people to be exact but one mainly).

On the other hand it’s so encouraging to discover how many people really are ready to interact in mutually respectful ways. I was always trying for that but I guess I didn’t quite have the skill. Or now people can sense the field inviting them into that and they’re actually more down for that than I ever knew.

17 Likes

Fight or Flight is in here as well.
Resilience too.

Part of making a great society is that people have to stop living in fear and be open to change. You can’t do that when you’re stuck in fight/flight. Also, as people venture out after being affected by this field they will need to be resilient as they uphold their views. Its nice when everyone is respectful and calm under the fields effects, but whats the point if other sour people get them back to their original state? Also resiliency and confidence is a great thing for everyone to have and it feels good to have it.

18 Likes