The Blessed Path (Public NFT)

I collected about twenty pebbles of gravel outside. I created an object from each of them with a miracle field. Four of the stones I placed around the perimeter of my house. The rest I walked down my little street where I live and scattered them all around the sides. Also, I have a cell phone tower near my house. Tomorrow I want to put a few pebbles around it, to protect the environment.
Now I got some change (coins) out of my piggy bank that I’ve been collecting. I will create items on them, and then use them to pay in the store. Let’s get to work!!! Let’s go to a better world for us!!!

22 Likes

The idea of coins is very interesting. Does it seem to me or is it not very effective to make a field with money? I think I read it somewhere. Although, now I’ll still try it too)

5 Likes

How do I download the audio after purchase it just opens media player?

2 Likes

How to create item in distance just by looking at the pictures of the items please?

2 Likes

Agreed lol and just overall a very pleasant energy to bask in

15 Likes

:scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream_cat:

12 Likes

If you right click on the player it should have the option to “Save Audio As…” or something similar?

I did have a problem where it only wanted to download the html page at first. When I refreshed the page (the same page that has the player) and I right clicked and then clicked on “Save Audio As…” again, it worked and let me download the mp3 after that.

3 Likes

Blessed Paths

The goal:

Works on people and environments so they support each other negentropically while providing several benefits for both. Helps work toward the creation of a more well-ordered society that thrives individually, socially, spiritually, economically, and environmentally through “worship:” the feeling of reverence for one’s own consciousness, to be present with all that is going on, and to feel connected to themselves and everyone, and everything, around them. This project energizes, improves, and makes this more conscious, among many, many other things.

It is a servitor, an audio, and item maker.

It will work on whoever owns the NFT and those around them.

This field is special in the sense that it is designed to be spread as far and wide as humanly possible by creating items. Every time an item is created from this field, it allows it to spread its environmental effect further and affect more people. Every person affected by the item becomes a node in a massive network. Every node will help in the manifestation of the fields goals, which I will describe further below.

I took much inspiration from David Foster Wallace’s speech This is Water: This is Water by David Foster Wallace (Full Transcript and Audio) - Farnam Street

Features:

• Uses the base of all past revision fields (not direct copies)
  • Has one additional revision field: Alchemical Revision of Childhood: Extended. The description for ARoC states that it creates the concept of being raised in a village full of healthy loving people.

The extended version works to create this type of community in your external world by spreading the effects of the field. Every person affected by this field will have their concept of society revised. So it will be revised in such a way that they have been raised and lived in an abundant, fully functioning community full of great people and hold strong views as a result.

In this community, there is none/reduced homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, or other isms. People are generally more respectful and polite, and people are more open to new experiences. Things like social status, money, race, gender, nationalism, will not be very important to this community. It is generally safe (and this is further enhanced by other features) and people in the community and law enforcement respond appropriately to injustices. In this society, the legal and election processes are guaranteed for every citizen. People believe in their power to bring about change within themselves, within their environment, community, country and the world around them. This is just the beginning of what this aspect of the field can do, but it will also have a powerful affect on the plants and animals around where it is placed as well.

• Does its best to put people onto their more blessed paths and into their Best Paths In Community (BPIC). BPIC simply finds the best way a person can positively benefit a community and has them act in those ways. This could mean volunteering at a soup kitchen for some. It could even be as small as going jogging by yourself. Someone who’s been rather reluctant to go jogging then decides to try it themselves. Which inspires more people to jog, then you’ve helped boost the health of a community even without the help of others.
  • Uses many aspects to bring compatible members of communities together. This can result in new friendships, new intimate relationships, business partners, or people who enjoy certain hobbies. Ultimately it does its best to create organizations that can help ensure that worship can continue in the future. These are the people who love their community enough to come out and take on projects just for the sake of helping their community.
  • This contains the Negentropic Coherent Plasma Flower Graviton of Welcoming, Celebration, Love and Positivity:

This is best explained in 3 parts.

The Plasma Flower is the tree of life on a torsion field carrier. Everything it touches begins to come into order.

This creates a plasma flower, but then adds concepts such as welcoming, celebration, love, positivity, and any other concept I believe the smart field will understand as well.

So imagine Plasma Flower + The Welcoming (and a few other fields) for those who’ve used them and seen their environmental effect.

Then it adds everyone in that Plasma Flower to a Love Graviton Wave, filling them up with unconditional love from the inside and having that burst through them and into the furthest reaches of the Graviton wave.

Then in addition, everyone is first brought into coherence with their own heart space, then their body. Then the field works to bring everyone in its field of effect into that same coherence. Social Coherence Explained: How Getting In-Sync with Each Other’s Hearts Uplifts the Energetic Field - YouTube

Research from Heartmath shows that bringing everyone into coherence with one another serves to create an environmental effect on its own. Its what also allows us to connect better to the present moment, to our senses, intuition, imagination, and each other.

When you think about worship across many cultures, coherence is a huge part of it. Sincerely, I mean worship without religion.

Fans at a Football game all yell out at the same time,
people sing at church at the same time,
people dance to a rhythm,
soldiers march in coherence,
you tend to pick up on people’s mood – becoming coherent to the environment around you if you’re not shielded.

So it adds all 3 of these together into one concept and spreads it through an environment. Excellent for bringing people together and over time creating societies that are much more peaceful.

• I’ve asked for this to be a node in Mass Meditation 2.0 and The Iron Dome project. All features that correspond to both of these fields are noded in this porject so they help that network grow as well.
  • Weaved Worlds: Worship and Utopia – Energized

Creates a Weaved World that seeks to create the village above. In this Weaved World, society is functioning at its abundant best. All essential services are running at 100% such as law enforcement, hospitals, transportation, schools and everything else along these lines. Animal abuse is reduced until it no longer exists. Those who are homeless are receiving the care they need. It pushes to directly manifest safety in the communities where the effect is being felt, and spread this all over the city/state/country/world.

• In addition, creates a more individual Weaved World that is simply for worship. Its a Weaved World where you are more constantly feeling sensations as you would feel after a good workout, after finishing studying for something important – tired, but happy, its the feeling of meeting old friends, the silence of watching a lone guitar player on the street corner, the feeling people have when dancing.

If you’re familiar with our experiments with Mass Meditation 2.0 and Justice For All, you know the effects something can have when an organized effort is put into it by multiple people. What if everyone around you was also pushing for you to have the absolute best collective experience as well? 50 people trying to manifest an amazing, social, and safe time for themselves is a powerful force and something that I hope everyone gets to experience.

@Atreides can you also move this up top, just below my original description.

You writing some of your experiences helped me recall parts of the field and how best to explain everything.

This is you possibly responding to the revision fields and the extended revision field. Great members of society are usually hard working or at least capable of doing such. Being more patient with yourself, having a great attitude, and having the quiet fortitude to forge ahead are all part of this.

There are also effects to make the scenery actually energetically better. Your attitude definitely colors things but environmentally the vibration should be raising, and the environment should feel refreshing. It should neutralize all EMFs, filter the air into negative ions, stabilize the temperature and humidity as well.

You are likely in the flow of love, luck and abundance. Being more resolute, confident and feeling whole in yourself may have helped you jump on an opportunity rather than wait.

This is directly programmed into the field and was very important for me. Everyone in a well functioning society should be treated with a measure of respect. Especially people who deal with customers. This adds a field of respect to every person under its influence, but especially to those who deal with customers.

You are under the protection of your Divine Grandmother. I’ll begin writing more about her soon.

“Unreal” was the goal for this project :grin:

That was a moment you had.

The field works to create amazing moments for you and people around you. You were fully immersed in that experience weren’t you? Expect things like that to continue to happen.

Also people being affected by the Negentropic Coherent Plasma Flower Graviton (NCPFG from here on out :slight_smile:) are usually also being affected by the field of welcoming. She probably felt really good around you, felt more confident in herself like you do and there’s some stuff in here to glamor you up.

Also, you’re living from your heart and you 2 may have already been coherent with each other, hearts beating at the same time drawing you two together.

There’s actually a few different ways this could have had that affect lol :grin:

I’m not going to give away the farm but those are some of my hypotheses.

There’s a smart repellent. When people desire to be disrespectful or tear others down, the field makes them want to get away from you as fast as possible.

Weaved Worlds: Worship pushes for more worship to be in your day-to-day life. Worship isn’t just the fun stuff, sometimes truly sitting their doing your work is a form of worship. A responsibility to yourself, a way to honor yourself by being the best version of yourself.

This is a VERY strong energetic push and goes to make your day better, week better, etc.

Also, flow of luck and abundance.

3rd Main Idea

Divine Grandmother

Divine Grandmother

Uses the archetype of mother or grandmother, a very useful figure in any village.

Throughout her life its certain she has had to play many roles.

Very early on those in traditional villages take on the role of sibling/parent in watching over the younger children in the village. Soon after that its likely that they will learn to cook. Teenage years, puberty, beginning to work outside the home, first loves, the beginning of careers, becoming a parent herself.

She’s had to be the best businessman, mom, grandma, doctor, nurse, teacher, police officer, mechanic, you name it, for herself and those she’s loved. She’s watched entire generations grow and has noticed patterns and traditions change. She’s dealt with adversity stemming from her own actions, the actions of others, and the actions of larger forces at work.

Throughout all of this she somehow feels timeless, graceful, grounded and down to Earth.

She is grateful for the time she has spent in the sun, and over the long years, has even become grateful for the tough times for teaching her more patiently than any teacher ever could.

I like to imagine a sweet grandma that smells like desserts, or some wondrous perfume, making her way through the crowd, serving others and making sure everyone is well taken care of when at her home.

She is quick to make others laugh, always having something interesting to say, and manages the more delicate aspects of social dynamics in a way that is almost magical: turning arguments into loud laughter, helping us remember times of joy, and comforting what hurts without judgement or resentment.

At school she is an attentive and patient teacher, fostering an environment that makes learning and exploration easy and fun for the students and teachers involved. She is capable of making the bullies leave the more vulnerable alone, capable of helping the bullies find other ways to express themselves, capable of finally connecting the right student to the right teacher or friend, or the right moment: when what didn’t make sense finally does.

At hospitals she provides what healing she can for the sick, support for the doctors and nurses, and comfort for family members. She makes sure the medical staff have unlimited support in their work to care for others, while providing warmth, perspective and a measure of healing to the sick and their loved ones.

At parks she sweetens the moments for young lovers who rest easy under the shade of trees she helps grow. In her communities she champions helping the less fortunate, whether person, animal, or plant and is skilled in making abundance flow to any venture.

While she can be the sweetest figure in the world, she can also become your worst enemy if crossed.

Grandma is capable of handing out ass whooping to those that are intentionally trying to hurt any of her babies. Those under grandmas watchful eye will take on a terrifying presence if presented with any legitimate danger. Grandma herself, or any of her cosmic friends who can intercede, will come down to strike any troublemakers when fear is sensed.

71 Likes

I bought the first one. At least I think I did, 1000000 copies still available so not sure. Instabought for sure though. I’m so enthusiastic about this one. Can’t wait for the description.

I got number 4, so the odds of that out of a million tell me, 3 people probably bought it first. I just thought that would be cool. Still cool regardless.

Comes with audio!

1 million copies available.

35 Likes

Glad it has that effect on people :smiley:

I’ll be posting a concise summary soon for everyone. Give me some time to wake up this morning and I’ll have it done later today.

In the meantime you guys should explore how it makes you feel and see if you can notice some of the effects.

Its a truly special piece and that price is an absolute steal.

29 Likes

If I had to bet on what it is.

Anyways thanks for making it public. It’s always nice when good stuff is in stock

23 Likes

Is this beefed up from the album version @Captain_Nemo?

1 Like

Captain what’s the “functional” difference between this and best path in life? Cuz surely it’s not improved or upgraded version of best path in life since it’s new version is on Patreon.

6 Likes

They fully differ
It’s a community project

10 Likes

what about the album version on golden keys?

3 Likes

Different as well

4 Likes

This is a community project that was made public. Wait for the description from Beltloop.

12 Likes

My copy is still minting. I’d like to at least get a taste for it before posting my description.

13 Likes

Same, taking a while (minting)

3 Likes

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

3 Likes