The Blueprint Energy Body/ The Blueprint of Results

NFT about, the following audios, All chakras, Higher Self, Ego Diss, SLR, Danties, aura and meridian system.
Get a bunch of audios get them upgraded into NFT form. So that over time we can have the perfect energy system to deal with our other NFTs.

I have seen the difference between having a powerfull connection with the same NFTs. When I first got Enrest, Never noticed much, But as time went on and i started using it with things like Ego Diss. I started to get a reponse back from it.

I recently had a thought, It was
why do i think being energy senstivity will help me get more out my audios, when its really the Energy body that responsible.

This is further proven when you look at this comment.

Comment if intrested and hope we can make a project!

14 Likes

Interested

1 Like

Very interested

1 Like

Interested too!

1 Like

interested

1 Like

Seems like this is covered partly in the project Beltloop is mentioning in this thread?
What I particularly like about your idea is the Higher Self addition.

2 Likes

This would focus more on the Ego And SLR limits, However the draft will get made and i will send it to the respected person to see if it 1.1. If so* then we can change it.

People said the same thing when Ernest was getting made

Who knows maybe it will turn out to be ARC ENERGY BODY
we will decide between the group

4 Likes

Interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interested.

1 Like

This is very important.
This is the success or failure of using field.

1 Like

Interested

2 Likes

Thank you for the emphasis on ego dissolution and subconscious limit resolver.

If you can include something like removing dusts from the mirror (distorted perspective or false belief), or decrease attachments (like less greed, anger, ignorant, arrogant, skepticism), or less Karma force influence, or something about trauma release, or release from soul punishments that involves spells or magic, that will be very helpful for the cultivation

2 Likes

Interested.

Of course. Everybody is interested in such a field. On the other hand its now at least the 3rd suggestion (it seems this project wants to be published) after @Beltloop and @Beast - Hope that beltloop makes it happen for everybody (“public”). A field in large quantity is needed.

If you want to place emphasis to the mind you could rename it “The blueprint of mental body”. Since there are at least 4 different energy bodies that would be more precise.

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Are you acutally intrested or do u want to see if this project is just simlair to urs? Because i can send you the final draft if u want to see if it copies it? And then change it accordingly.

I will added u too the group nevertheless.

1 Like

It will all be talk about. I think we got more then 10 we can create the group

I am actually interested

My project is discontinued due to it being very close to Beltloops original idea

If this solely focuses on the energy body/bodies i think it will be unique enough

2 Likes

U got me thinking, shouldnt this be a public project? Because everyone should be able to get more out of their audios?

Thats why i always wanted, but i will disscuss that with the group anway

11 Likes

Yep I think this type of project would benefit everyone tbh

Regardless a smaller group for the creation process is more effective I think (not more than 15)

3 Likes