The Blueprint of Artristry (Artist Community Project)

:mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

22 Likes

Yeah! I was honestly suprised as i donā€™t have much background as an artist
Except those 500 nfts on opensea that with 0 views xd

Well but i did write a very motivational and inspirational speech in the request for the approval, saying my goal is to show the world the beauty of nfts and that theyā€™re not just something to copy and paste,
they mustā€™ve like this last part

14 Likes

I havenā€™t sung in months but I just tried as part of a table reading for a play, and my vibrato was on point.

12 Likes

Good for you!

2 Likes

I was in this Artist group, was I supposed to be sent this image/nft or notified?

How does it work for me?

Pmed you

This has helped immensely with the Masculinity Project currently going on.

What started originally as just a list of suggestions has grown into something much more powerful. I was able to find the common connection between several topics, spin out completely new ones and refine the old.

The field is growing into something special, and as a participant of at least half a dozen projects, is the one Iā€™m currently most excited for.

22 Likes

Following up with this: it was a showcase of short plays. It just finished about half an hour ago, and my one-man piece ended up being the finale. Even though Iā€™m really sleep-deprived (final exam week at school, broken sleep all night due to anxiety), I received a huge amount of applause. If I may say so myself, I brought the house down.

17 Likes

Oh you may brother!! Awesome man congrats!

10 Likes

I have another testimonial showcase!

Actually itā€™s another Art Tour!

:heart_eyes:

Some nice designs Iā€™ve created, to me personally they are nice.

I figured to portray this Art Tour in the best way Iā€™ve created a Youtube Video for it.

Alongside the art, it also shows you how Iā€™ve made these.

btw

Summary

Out of this design, Iā€™ve further designed clothes out of it, so there is a new Emperor collection available! You will find link for it in description, in case you are looking to buy fresh, awesome and amazingly designed clothing, that should elevate your emperor like lifestyle by wearing them.

And one other design hopefully might become just a NFT from me (if spring accepts haah), so ofc. without any magical qualities as it is from me, but rather it will act as a (VIP) Tour Card! Being a representation for you to join more of amazing tours ;)

11 Likes

I really think this is cool.

2 Likes

Is it no longer available for trades

2 Likes

We saw the release. Nice job

2 Likes

Wonderful creations at opensea.

I like the Apollo series.
Muses 53, 73, 77.
Boa 194, 195, 197, 192, 181, 170

There are a lotttt. lol
well done. Very talented and making good use of these NFTs.

2 Likes

1 Like

Did this nft come with an audio file? If yes can someone share it please :pray:

It did not. I wish we had thought to do so but we didnā€™t.

3 Likes

Hi artists, I hope you are all inspired!
How can i get this? i really need it :pray:

2 Likes

You can check for offers here from people selling their copy

2 Likes

How to buy this nft