The Blueprint of Blueprints (Private Group)

So desu ne.

I was learning Japanese by the lakeside …

“I couldn’t wait for you to clear the cupboards…”

3 Likes

There are two audios with this? Can someone tell me what their different functions are? I managed to get this one in a trade thank you.

1 Like

The shorter one is bit powerful

1 Like

I’m not sure what bit powerful means. So, is it they do the same function but the shorter one is more powerful? Why have the longer one then?

We initially had the longer one first.
And a couple days later Captain provided us this second one because he liked the music :notes::notes:

He did say the field is the same.
Maybe I can find what were the exact words

Yes the exact words were “…I just thought sounded better and made it a little stronger as well”

13 Likes

First summation of BoB.

If anything, it could be called the Blueprint of Identity. The hand above is the hand of Beingness, giving choices to us, as we are represented by the mirror image in the pool (as above, so below).

If you magnify the image, you will see the hands have many eyes on them. The great number of “eyes” on the hand of beingness above the pool are analogous to the statement “in my father’s house are many mansions”.

So, in my mind, “eye” means “I”, and I is identity, whatever you identify with at the moment.

The divine image can be tapped into to create a new identity. This is the blueprint of any and all divine templates, and I see it as the perfecting of the whole image that might be desired in any circumstance. It could perfect the desire for a new you, held in imagination, by fleshing out all aspects that might not have been introduced.

Once an identity is chosen, if can be modified by the patterns of the specific blueprints offered:

• Purity: Purify the mind and body to efficiently perform psychic functions; Unblock and enhance all clair-senses.
  • Spiritual Bodies: Achieve the highest level/evolution/alchemy of all energy bodies.
  • Destiny: Remove external influences that may work against your ability to live the life you truly want to.
  • Consciousness: Heal, integrate and balance your: Shadow Self, Inner Child, 12 Jungian Archetypes, soul fragments, Divine Masculine, Divine Feminine, and Higher Self.
  • Divine Warrior: Strengthen the essence of your Divine Charisma, drawing upon your own inner divinity

To be continued

16 Likes

Whoa :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Activation of these qualities on one session has shifted my immediate reality within a few moments. The subtle bodies and the tree of life activation is a gem within this field, but working with immediate influences was definitely life changing when it was needed most. And while the focus on states and events help, the blueprint of Blueprints is intelligent enough to identify all the needs. Soul based ones, the results somehow become integral of your being.

Truly a gem.

12 Likes

Not gonna lie

but

this is the best thing ever possible.

Whatever problem one may have, it is a problem because it has not yet been integrated by thyself and hence a problem, manifested as whatever.

this takes care of it lol, even the worst extremes, all taken cared of, the the blueprint of consciosuness.

8 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I am interested in acquiring this field.
If any one of you would like to sell it, please get in touch :orange_heart::sunny::sunrise::sparkles:
Thks :pray:🧚‍♀

The best way to get it would be to post in the NFT Buy/Sell thread if you haven’t already.

On my way,
I was just re-reading everything on the thread and thought it would be a nice addition to my life.
Thank you :pray::herb::seedling:

1 Like

I hope you get it. It’s one of my favorites.

3 Likes

I have been drawn to it since I saw it, I feel I’ve been building up momentum and preparing myself in order to be ready for it. And I thought I’ll wait for an offer but changed my mind :herb:
:sunny::crescent_moon:

3 Likes

I hope you get it…
But it will be remarkably difficult to obtain imo

4 Likes

Unfortunately, yea.

Thank you! I hope too :woman_in_lotus_position::dolphin:
Patience :sunrise::star::blush:

2 Likes

That’s some hardcore manifestation right here :grin:

@Abcd feel free to DM me

2 Likes

Thank you :blush::call_me_hand::sparkles:

3 Likes

Yay :woman_cartwheeling:
I’ll get in touch later in the evening (in 11 hours from now approximatly)! Thank you! :sparkles::herb::sunny::sunny:

4 Likes