The Blueprint of Blueprints (Private Group)

Not gonna lie

but

this is the best thing ever possible.

Whatever problem one may have, it is a problem because it has not yet been integrated by thyself and hence a problem, manifested as whatever.

this takes care of it lol, even the worst extremes, all taken cared of, the the blueprint of consciosuness.

8 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I am interested in acquiring this field.
If any one of you would like to sell it, please get in touch :orange_heart::sunny::sunrise::sparkles:
Thks :pray:🧚‍♀

The best way to get it would be to post in the NFT Buy/Sell thread if you haven’t already.

On my way,
I was just re-reading everything on the thread and thought it would be a nice addition to my life.
Thank you :pray::herb::seedling:

1 Like

I hope you get it. It’s one of my favorites.

3 Likes

I have been drawn to it since I saw it, I feel I’ve been building up momentum and preparing myself in order to be ready for it. And I thought I’ll wait for an offer but changed my mind :herb:
:sunny::crescent_moon:

3 Likes

I hope you get it…
But it will be remarkably difficult to obtain imo

4 Likes

Unfortunately, yea.

Thank you! I hope too :woman_in_lotus_position::dolphin:
Patience :sunrise::star::blush:

2 Likes

That’s some hardcore manifestation right here :grin:

@Abcd feel free to DM me

2 Likes

Thank you :blush::call_me_hand::sparkles:

3 Likes

Yay :woman_cartwheeling:
I’ll get in touch later in the evening (in 11 hours from now approximatly)! Thank you! :sparkles::herb::sunny::sunny:

4 Likes

That’s a great price as well ;)

2 Likes

Here to be of service to each others, not profit.

Very much like you.
(I saw about your NFT going missing into the void of cryptoland :grin:)

3 Likes

Yeah…
Crypto is our cryptonite

2 Likes

Got it!

Be blessed! :two_hearts::sparkles:

5 Likes

Congrats!

Enjoy the 2 audios.

The Blueprints one is really just something else :clown_face:

4 Likes

This NFT is something truly unique in its own sense, just from using it for a bit, to me atleast, it’s the most unique NFT I have ever used and I have used a lot of NFT’s

3 Likes

Absolutely! 100%… The experience of the Blueprints is something so unique it isn’t even describable in words! :blue_heart: :blue_heart: Truly a gift from the leader, the Star Creator, Captain… To everyone of us involved. :gift_heart:

9 Likes

Does this replace the soul restoration series? and even chakras? or do “bodies” mean something different?