The Blueprint of Divine Parenting - Helps develop children into the happiest, healthiest version of themselves - Create an amazing, fulfilling relationship with your children that continually brings you peace and fulfillment

This NFT is designed to help both parents and children grow together in the most loving way possible. Works also for extended families, children who are adopted, step-children, or children who you have guardianship of.

I will also add support for careers that deal extensively with children such as daycare workers, school teachers, professors, coaches, nurses, etc

Originally this was in the masculinity project, and while some aspects will remain relevant in the scope of that project, I felt that this deserved its own NFT so I’m offering it here.

I do not have children. I may not even purchase this NFT to be honest. Its just a concept that I want to share.

I will need you guys who do have children to put in your suggestions to make this a wonderful NFT. The only thing I can draw from are books and articles.

Rules of Being In The Group

• You must participate by posting, adding suggestions, voicing support or anything else in order to receive a copy. Those who are not participating will be kicked from the group.

• Only 1 copy per person except for those who do more work such as helping add suggestions, formatting, etc. These members may purchase up to 3.

• We will vote to decide when this will come out but have a hard limit of 6 weeks.

• All ideas posted on the collaborative board must be properly formatted and put in, to the best of your knowledge, the right place. Failing to do so will result in a warning then you will be kicked.

The Blueprint of Divine Parenting

Support

You and your partner will have increasing willpower, energy and patience to be a parent and partner. You will ideally never be too tired or stressed to be a parent, or at least drastically reduce this to keep harmony in the home.

Dealing with your children or the children of family/friends will always bring with it an increase in positive power, brain refreshing and grounding. No matter what you’re doing, once you become aware of these kids the change begins instantly.

Parent will be able to strike a balance between paying proper attention to and supporting their family and pursuing all of their own dreams / living their own life to the fullest.

Will draw a flow of healthy support and attention from those around you. May lead to help picking up your kids, babysitting, etc.

The Ever Present Feeling of Love

Everyone in the family will continually feel love for everyone in the family as long as its safe to do so.

Helps when you must be away from your children or work long hours.

Communication

The entire family will have a sense of conceptual understanding amongst all members. It will become extremely easy to understand why every member is how they are.

Every member of the family will be connected to their deepest love of one another when dealing with each other.

All communication taking place between members of the family will be infused with unconditional love and respect.

Encourages everyone under this NFTs influence to argue fairly and calmly.

There will be full body or heart coherence between every member of the family to encourage further harmony and peace.

Will remove any and all negativity about relating to your own or the opposite gender. For example, many men can not fathom that their daughters will have sex, or fear that they will do something dangerous. Due to this, many are unable to help provide them a safe pathway into a healthy adult activity.

Parental Authority

Aspect makes sure you are perceived as a helpful authority and are respected, while infused with unconditional love. You can’t always be your kids friend, sometimes you have to be the adult and this supports that.

Helps children trust that you are making the right decision for them and give up resistance to following you.

Helps you to make the right decision as well by providing insight and intuition. Nothing hurts more than making a decision that hurts your child rather than helps them.

Helps you to know when you need to be an authority and when you need to be more loving.

Healing and Clearing

Will remove all old traumas you got from your own parents in order to be more effective for your children.

Divine integration of the feminine into the masculine and vice versa. Helps you get in touch with both aspects of yourself so you can provide better parenting to children of either gender.

Balances genders in chakras and any other energy system as well for further harmony.

Will work to remove any and all old conflicts in the family and extended family.

Will remove all old traumas and negativities that you experienced as a child, especially from other children. Sometimes being bullied when you’re younger could create a negative association to people of a certain age.

Subconscious limits removal for parenting and partnership. Removes all the subconscious limits about what is possible as a parent or partner in regards to how good your relationship can be or what is the right way to parent.

Ego dissolution for parenting.

“Old Man Yells At Cloud”

Conceptual understanding of the current generation of children for older adults to better empathize and understand their children.

Archetype of the Divine Mother and Father

Helps one tap into either or both of these archetypes (for single parents) to bring this into the relationship with the children.

Sleep Support

When its time to sleep the chosen members of the family will begin experiencing tiredness. Only the children going to sleep at a certain time will be affected. So if the younger children sleep at 8, they’ll begin dozing off at 7:50 or so. Older kids will start the same process for their 9-10PM time.

Support for deep sleep. Essential for everybody, but especially parents with newborns. Also helps kids grow to be their strongest and healthiest versions.

Deep sleep must be accompanied by advanced intuition to know when the child is crying or there are other problems. If only one can be done then definitely advanced intuition as it will bring peace of mind.

Support for keeping animals quiet for better sleep.

Can instruct the NFT to put young children to sleep and it will do so in the safest way it possibly can.

Places a “field of silence” around the home so everyone is encouraged to be more quiet.

Waking Up Support

Helps provide comfort, safety, security, energy and willpower in the morning for all involved at the times they need them.

Helps everyone wake up at their alarm time rather than hitting snooze 100x.

Driving Support

Helps you and anyone in the family become the safest driver they can possibly be.

Helps teach children or family at driving age how to drive.

Support for passing the drivers test.

Remain safe when you drive at all times.

Be placed in the flow of luck for travel that will help you if you are late.

Strong Family Immune Response

Helps build the overall family immune response potential. This helps a lot so when one person gets sick, the entire family doesn’t get sick.

Teaching Adults

Will learn common skills such as how to change a diaper, warm a bottle, hold a baby, car seat, conceptually and with great skill and speed. Will be able to change diapers at lightning speed.

Will learn all relevant parenting skills such as how to listen to children at any age and phase of development.

Will learn whatever parenting skills are necessary for partners.

Teaching Children

Will help children learn conceptually and unconsciously good, healthy habits.

Kids can learn to swim, ride a bike, how to budget, succeed in school, with friends, etc all conceptually which will help propel them along.

Helps kids learn discipline. They will be motivated to complete their homework, do their chores, and any other task you ask of them.

Supporting Children

Helps the NFT owner quickly understand the viewpoints of any children they are currently speaking to.

Helps understand the unique abilities, skills and best ways of parenting for that unique child. You will know your child’s purpose and can best help him get there.

Helps keep all authority figures’ anger, stress and other negative emotions in check when dealing with children. Blowing up can be one of the most detrimental things you can do to your relationship with your child.

For The Children

Will strengthen sibling relationships as such that they become lifelong and filled with love, only where possible (to avoid toxic siblings)

Will help to directly manifest a good experience of school and safe, healthy first times for all important experiences.

One possible effect of manifesting a good experience of school could be manifesting a specific class (if they’re randomly assigned) where your child just happens to sit next to a cute girl that becomes their girlfriend during the school year. Or have a teacher that actually listens to them and makes your experience of learning positive.

Manifesting positive experiences includes manifesting the experience and all the positive energy/obstacle removal that goes into it. It includes, but is not limited to, dances like prom, summers, holidays, field trips, concerts, purchasing your first car, first job, first girlfriend/boyfriend, first sexual experiences (if the NFT owner is of legal age/whatever restrictions are placed here).

These are all important to get right the first time. Many users will be healing from not having positive first experiences here, or not having these experiences at all.

Will help to manifest good friends that can accompany the NFT owner 's children from childhood to adulthood.

Will help to manifest safe social outings such as parties, dances, afterschool activities, hangouts (online and offline)

Will help children fit in if this is an issue, or give them the perception of fitting in, or give people the concept of acceptance regardless of how well the user fits in.

Will help avoid bullies and dangerous situations.

Will remove any and all desire to bully other children.

Causes other children to not view your results with jealousy.

Everyone around the child will be prompted to take any and all gossip, social rejection, embarrassing moments, etc less harshly and will be more likely to forget these things and never bring them up.

Peer pressure support. Others will simply see them as someone who does not need to be peer pressured and respect your boundaries. they will also have an increase in self-respect and ability to stand up for themselves

The Family

This concept helps you form an unbreakable family unit including extended family and friends that will help support both you and every other member of the family leading to increased prosperity and abundance for everyone.

Every member of your personal family (your partner, kids, animals) will be strengthened to further enhance their connection to every other positive member of your family. So all uncles, aunts, nieces, grandmas, grandpas, lizards, turtles, etc will feel a very positive regard for one another and seek to make each other’s life easier if possible.

This could lead to help in babysitting, finances, and making sure your own children always grow up in a positive community full of people you can trust.

The connection to all people who provide essential aspects of your life will also be improved. For example, you will have a better connection to all your own children and the families’ children’s school teachers, friends (as appropriate), other parents etc. This helps facilitate all extra-curricular activities and makes sure getting this aspect of your life to fit in with the others is never an issue.

Family Safety

Enhanced danger senses for keeping you and your family safe from danger. Includes knowing when someone poses any sort of threat to your child, even from afar. You will receive a ping as the NFT does its best to keep your family safe.

Will support all efforts for preparedness and readiness. This field will ensure that you have a first aid kit in your home and car, that there is always extra water, spare tires, etc.

In the event of any danger, all positive people/entities will feel an immense desire to help. Everything from flat tires, bully situations, accidents, injuries like bone breaking.

For Those Who Don’t Have Children

For those who are seeking to have children, this aspect will cause you to question your decision positively and consider any and all aspects of it. The purpose here is to make sure you are absolutely ready for having children and bring them into the world with no regrets that may affect your relationship with them.

Helps if you are just an uncle/aunt or anything really.

Teacher Support

Helps quiet down a classroom of children and keep them focused for a period of time.

Will be given an aura of authority and respect.

Gives you the glamour of “The Cool Teacher” regardless of how closely you match that concept.

Encourages classroom coherence and peace. Many children come from bad homes and school is their only solace. I would like any school teacher to be able to permeate the room with comfort and peace for these kids, and anything else they need.

This NFT will be able to provide direct support to children who are struggling. Hopefully there is no limit to this.

Helps the teacher teach in a way that is most engaging for the classroom.

Giving Back

Creates a field with the intention to end child abuse and sex trafficking all across the world.

35 Likes

Interested

6 Likes

Oh i “saw” this group coming up in the near future yesterday :slight_smile:

Super beautiful and important. Good luck with it :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Totally IN :grinning:

2 Likes

I wish you the best of luck with this project (don’t sign me up). I received my first education at my country’s University of Edukology. The topic of education and upbringing is really very relevant.

I once highlighted three simple aspects of education - to teach a child to solve three problems:

• how to regulate their emotions and needs on their own, not with the help of others

• How to provide for oneself and one’s needs without the help of other people

• To realize oneself in society independently and not with the help of other people

(this is just a thought out loud)

ps. thank you for highlighting the rules for the group.

11 Likes

Interested! Great idea @Beltloop

2 Likes

Same here lol.

I woke up and I drafted this in a way that it seems the concept was already done, but just coming into time now.

I believe its Blueprint of Learning as I’m able to conceptualize these fields in their entirety quite quickly now.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you for the above post it just reminded me that for many the journey of parenting comes with undoing their own baggage.

I’ll add further support and healing for the parents. You can only love as much as you love yourself. In addition, if you don’t have a healthy inner child its very difficult to interact with other kids.

8 Likes

subscribe.
I would like to pay attention. If the parent is alone, so that the child is protected from feelings similar to inferiority or insecurity. Also, support in the case when the parents are separated. Not always, what is, is the best option.

7 Likes

im interested! Having supportive, understanding parents is the best thing someone could have. I want that for my future kid :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Awesome

7 Likes

I would love to join the proyect :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am interested. I actually thought about a family/parenthood project the last days.
Planning to start a family soon, so excited about this one

8 Likes

I would love to join. I don’t have children but from time to tima I teach art to children an teenagers. Also part of my job is creating illustrated children books (I’m illustrator), an I think this project could improve my strytelling while drawing those books.

6 Likes

I subscribe. Literally a few hours ago I was thinking about such a project

5 Likes

I have three kids. Would like to be a part of this please.

10 Likes

This. Biggest struggle for me with two autistic children.

10 Likes

I would love to be a part in the making of this please. I have a daughter who is my world and I would give anything to keep our bond growing throughout the years as she grows in to her own strong independent woman (who will hopefully still look to dad for advice anytime she feels like she needs it) . She still wants to marry me and I’m dreading the day that this point of view changes :joy::joy:

6 Likes