The Blueprint of Life

I think this is one of the comments that’s gonna make this my next purchase. When I was born I had some brain and liver complications due to my mothers blood type attacking me when I was in the womb. Overall I’m healthy as can be but I’ve pretty much had periods of depression that last quite a long time through out my life and not feeling 100% most days.

So I’m eager to see how much gets repaired by this.

5 Likes

I’ve listened to this track since it’s come out and I still don’t get tired of the music. The music paired with this field will always be a masterpiece. :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Ive been wanting to say this as well

The music is literally perfection. I love it.

6 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hellow, any idea why the link is not working anymore? I was looking to buy the file but it only says: ’ Hmm… Looks like you don’t have access to this page.’? Please help/advise :sunflower:
After checking the ‘digital’ -section of the store, I see it’s not there anymore? :thinking:

2 Likes

sapien opened up a new shop, here’s the link to the page

6 Likes

:astonished: :astonished: how did I miss this? Thanks so much, Stlouis :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a new link a few post above yours.

1 Like

yeah i saw it immediately after posting. thank you. haha.

Had me from the first note. The music really conveys the depth of this masterpiece

1 Like

Would anyway say, BOL helped facilitate physical changes or did they see their physical change regressing back? For example, let’s say you manifested a more defined and chiseled jawline, would this undo the process since this restores everything back to harmony or would this enhance the benefit of gaining physical change? This field is truly amazing with the mental process change. Thanks everyone.

4 Likes

Should I play this one before or after curse removal? I am not sure if it even matters

You’re right. It doesn’t really matter. (Sometimes, I think we–including me–make too much of getting the order just…right, if you know what I mean.)

FWIW, I personally like to do my clearing before I use BoL, just like you might tear down an existing building on a lot before you start to build a new structure on that property.

4 Likes

Agreed, thanks! That’s also how I’ve been doing it, but I had my doubts lol since they’re both clearing things

1 Like

I been experimenting with different fields to see which helps me be more receptive and accepting of my main stack. Ego Dissolution, Vibration of Transcendance, Mana Circuits, Ultimate Imtegration Field (by PU) energy blockage removal, etc are all audios I tried and the most profound results I always get is Blueprint of Life.

Listening to BOL before stack, I feel in harmony, my mind is clear, feeling my body and mind is facilitating changes and not much headaches and energy overload. It’s not surprising, you are literally returning to Blueprint version of yourself.

I used to think this wasn’t doing anything for me at all but when you stop listening to this, for some reason you will experience something is missing, “harmony”. After I incorporated this field back again it was amazing to feel harmony :+1:

18 Likes

What’s the exact purpose of this field?

1 Like

The truest harmony of yourself, what makes up the Blueprint version of you. Defects turned back to harmony, conflict turned into harmony, DNA in harmony, anything basically that restores you back to harmony.

12 Likes

Saw your comment earlier asking about physical changes. Since you’ve seen results already, have you noticed it affect and physical changes you may have manifested?

3 Likes

Is this updated version or the same old one on new website