The Blueprint of Life

I think it’s nice, I don’t have a better suggestion :D use it for some time and see if it fits better somewhere else :+1:

3 Likes

And after you’ve tried this order for a bit and seen how it works for you, if you want to switch it up, you might consider putting BoL before after Ego to see how that works for you too.

Thanks @MonkeyOwl

I thought of this stack to regain the enthusiasm of the children, I fear that putting BoL first, it transforms me in all respects into an adult child. :laughing: :sunglasses:
Thank you too

1 Like

Well, we won’t really know for sure what it does for you until you play with it and experience it for you. I suppose that’s one way of interpreting the description and, of course, listen to your own inner guidance.

One of the reasons why I chimed in as I did was your comment

Again, I don’t know how these fields work for you. I just envision BoL doing that reset–that resuming that you’re wanting–leaving you with a clean slate when the limitations and life experiences had not yet struck and then the other fields building on that clean slate in the direction that you now want.

As I said in my original reply, try it the way that you were originally inspired, see what your experience is and if you want to make any adjustments, you can consider my suggestion.

Whatever you decide to do, enjoy your process.

5 Likes

Might want to throw “Regain Your Innocence” into that stack as well

6 Likes

Ooo, didn’t know about that one. Thanks!

3 Likes

It’s one of Captain’s sneaky, hidden treasures

8 Likes

Anyone meditating/going to meditate to BOL during the eclipse? Just thought of it now so I think I might be getting pulled into that direction

4 Likes

Just to let you know, the eclipse has already happened.

Doesn’t mean you can’t continue to meditate to this as you were planning to (and might even be a little more comfortable for you than on the actual eclipse). :wink:

3 Likes

I loop this field the whole night while sleep and i am feel very calm like never before,and my skin is becoming very very soft like is transforming in such ah divine proportion or someting ,the skin of my hands seems very wierd with a lot death cells exposed i just have to watch my hands get rid of that jaja

11 Likes

TO ME

They never listen!

But toss a sexy dude in there, and everybody’s all ears! :angry:

:beers:

Childlike wonder is good too, when you’re feeling mad and 'kill.

(almost threw my whole drive folder link in there too lol. should’ve never listened to that google drive storage thing)

2 Likes

Took a break from this audio to focus on solving addiction but I’m planning to use the DMT audio before I play this one again. Has anyone tried that :thinking:

1 Like

I’m curious, what are you expecting to accomplish with that combination?

2 Likes

No need take a break,You can listen both

2 Likes

My mind’s eye is pretty weak so I feel like it would help if I had some sort of visual experience with it

2 Likes

Interesting. Thank you for sharing that.

1 Like

This filed, is one of the fields which almost every day I listen to it ,It improved my skin, removed the dead skin layers from my whole body, The city which I live is very hot, and the water is not good, it changed my skin color and somehow turned to be dull,but with this field, my skin is getting back to my normal skin color and rejuvenated, my skin is glowing and fresh now, I am a bit lazy to listen to the fields, but this is one of my favorites, it is healing my lungs, when I listen to it , I feel its working on them.

19 Likes

That’s so nice to hear :slight_smile:
How many times on average do you listen each day?

2 Likes

My dear ,it depends, some days few hours, and some days only 2 to 3 times.
:hugs:

6 Likes

I’m guessing because DMT is very much about fractals, and in a sense they are the essence of what we are. Infinite differentiation

3 Likes